Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

bike tory posted:

My sweet spring child

when you need to get up in them guts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
goin cowmmando

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i wonder how that feels, having someone reach into your stomach and grab stuff out (or are they putting stuff in?)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

i wonder how that feels, having someone reach into your stomach and grab stuff out (or are they putting stuff in?)

They're pulling out partially digested grass to get the bacteria from it. Apparently the cows are totally chill about it.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

Animals (and humans) don't have proper pain sensors in their guts, so it shouldn't hurt. But I imagine it feels bloody weird.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Synthbuttrange posted:

If you bought a physical edition, regular or collectors, you got this: :3:

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

i flatted with a vet student at university and she regaled me with tales of putting her arm up sheep's asses and into cow stomachs.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rofl

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

They're also getting used by the owners of the homes that have been removed, and the Israeli foreign office has said they'll help support the lawsuits, and that the actions of airBNB are anti-Semitic.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“Disputed”

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Are we still surprised by this in 2018?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
for profit healthcare, getting you two for the price of one!

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...78cb7152cd4535e

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

does this violate anti-BDS laws though

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lmao so Konami shipping an MGS5 disc that had nothing but a steam installer wasn't nearly sleazy enough for Bethesda

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Former LuLaRoe consultant Emily Wright said several rooms in her home are filled with LuLaRoe clothing she couldn't sell.

LuLaRoe is facing mounting debt, layoffs, and an exodus of top sellers, and sources say the $2.3 billion legging empire could be imploding

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
$2.3 billion legging empire

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doggles posted:

Former LuLaRoe consultant Emily Wright said several rooms in her home are filled with LuLaRoe clothing she couldn't sell.

LuLaRoe is facing mounting debt, layoffs, and an exodus of top sellers, and sources say the $2.3 billion legging empire could be imploding

I can't stop reading /r/lulano

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is that a MLM scam knockoff of lululemon

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

/r/antimlm posted:

My step mom's "office" after she got kicked out of the house. Its 5k worth of stuff

Taintrunner posted:

I can't stop reading /r/lulano

Thank you for this. I know how I'm finishing the rest of my workday!

EDIT:

/r/lulano posted:

Firecracker leggings

:eyepoop:

Doggles has issued a correction as of 20:11 on Nov 20, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it’s not worth $5k! it’s worth nothing! it’s crap, all crap!

Shear Modulus posted:

is that a MLM scam knockoff of lululemon

they’re incredibly cheap and lovely leggings with ugly and obnoxious patterns sold at a huge markup

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I'm the floating quotation mark.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i like that the name is absolutely a ripoff of lululemon and im surprised they managed to get that big without being sued into oblivion for trademark infringement

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Discontinue use and seek medical help immediately!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/joncstone/status/1064961219247972354?s=21

Tweets are close enough to the intended purpose of the thread, right?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

i like that the name is absolutely a ripoff of lululemon and im surprised they managed to get that big without being sued into oblivion for trademark infringement

oh they've absolutely been sued for ripping off independent artist designs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All this LuLaRoe stuff looks absolutely hideous.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Darth Walrus posted:

https://twitter.com/joncstone/status/1064961219247972354?s=21

Tweets are close enough to the intended purpose of the thread, right?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

steinrokkan posted:

All this LuLaRoe stuff looks absolutely hideous.

I think I've seen some decent-ish stuff they made, but yeah those grandma closets are full of hideous trash that'll never move. Hurray for MLM leaving poor and dumb folks holding the bag

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It is insane to me that pyramid schemes are recognized as frauds that are detrimental to a functioning economy but literally "it's not a pyramid scheme see here is a widget we sell as a vehicle to move the money" is just fine and dandy and actually there are a lot of elected officials directly profiting from such schemes.

Like, haha drat could you get any more in violation of the spirit of the law.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

COMRADES posted:

It is insane to me that pyramid schemes are recognized as frauds that are detrimental to a functioning economy but literally "it's not a pyramid scheme see here is a widget we sell as a vehicle to move the money" is just fine and dandy and actually there are a lot of elected officials directly profiting from such schemes.

Like, haha drat could you get any more in violation of the spirit of the law.

speaking of violation of the spirit of the law, if civilization survives, 2019 is goign to be a year like 1968 with a lot of extremely wtf no good poo poo that makes for great documentaries 30 yers l8r

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
in a monthit will be 2019 and poo poo is going to be so loving insane lmao

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
A few years ago now someone spilled the beans on Lularoe outgrowing their warehouse and having to store clothes outside.

Some of the resellers would get clothes that were damp or badly faded, some people even said they got sick from opening moldy boxes.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
A friend of my partner's sells Lululemon and other pyramid schemes so that she can afford to work as a social worker.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

A friend of my partner's sells Lululemon and other pyramid schemes so that she can afford to work as a social worker.

It’s Lularoe (Lululemon is the more legitimate brand they’re copying) and if she’s actually making money from the grift schemes then she’s one of the lucky ones

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Doesn't that leggings MLM scam work as physical lootboxes? (They send you a random assortment of crap and you maybe sell the good stuff and end up keeping the trash.)

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Doesn't that leggings MLM scam work as physical lootboxes? (They send you a random assortment of crap and you maybe sell the good stuff and end up keeping the trash.)

Yeah, and just like other lootboxes 99.99% of it is trash

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

As far as I can recall, yeah. With limited edition patterns and everything. They're more like Pokemon cards, with everyone hoping they get a glittery foil Mewtwo or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I didn’t know that about Lularoe, that’s hilarious.