Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violator
May 15, 2003

GrandpaPants posted:

I'm just going to assume the Batman TAS episode will be Heart of Ice.

Gotta be dat Clayface two parter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I hope its the one where the villains are playing poker and talking about the times they almost got Batman.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:3:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Cool WLM lineup! Hope a KSmith flick has been added to their Stay Tuned list though.

Can someone remind me which recent ep had Eric go on a prolonged eBay search? Flintstones had a wiki lookup at the end but I'm remembering another bit.

Edit: Also, if you're seeking more top-notch bad-movie podcastery, the 4th annual "Til Death Do Us Blart" came out yesterday. Strong recommend .

kalensc fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 23, 2018

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

GrandpaPants posted:

It HAS to be one with the Joker in it, just so they can ruin their throats doing the voice.

TTBF posted:

I hope its the one where the villains are playing poker and talking about the times they almost got Batman.

"Almost Got Him" would be an awesome choice, too.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

That's a great lineup! Super excited for WLM.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

It HAS to be one with the Joker in it, just so they can ruin their throats doing the voice.

"Almost Got Him" would be an awesome choice, too.

Or the other anthology ep with the kids telling about their encounters with Batman and they make fun of Joel Schumacher

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

kalensc posted:

Can someone remind me which recent ep had Eric go on a prolonged eBay search? Flintstones had a wiki lookup at the end but I'm remembering another bit.

Pretty sure that was The One.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh man I need to up my Patreon pledge for the Checkov impressions.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

TTBF posted:

Steve had a big rock

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

GrandpaPants posted:

Gray Ghost.

nokiddin
Apr 29, 2008

I've Got Batman in My Basement :)

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Theory: they’re doing this just do they won’t have to do Christmas with the Kranks.

Which I absolutely will wish for come spring.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Commando commentary sounds loving amazing.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

They really botched the origin of Monkey Jesus in the Robin Hood episode

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

T2 on paper should be such garbage and it's a miracle how good it is

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

T2 on paper should be such garbage and it's a miracle how good it is
They've attempted several times to make another good Terminator sequel and failed miserably every time

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Very excited for them to continuously dunk on Edward Furlong though. He ages that movie worse than anything else.

AW, TERMINATOR

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Looking forward to some Jimmy Stewart impressions around Christmas time

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Having just rewatched the director's cut, I think Edward Furlong aged great in Terminator 2 - which is in contrast to Edward Furlong in this flesh reality

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Marin Karin posted:

Very excited for them to continuously dunk on Edward Furlong though. He ages that movie worse than anything else.

AW, TERMINATOR

I awdah you not to go!

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

DoombatINC posted:

Having just rewatched the director's cut, I think Edward Furlong aged great in Terminator 2 - which is in contrast to Edward Furlong in this flesh reality

"All of 'em, I think" is one of the best punchlines in all of filmdom.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Evil Mastermind posted:

I awdah you not to go!

"She's not my mother, Tahhhd."

That line is constantly in my head.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Ror posted:

"She's not my mother, Tahhhd."

That line is constantly in my head.

"MAAAAHHHHM!" (the one from T2, not Pet Semetary 2)

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I was seriously hoping for Werewolves and Things as a spin-off podcast, though.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I hope we have a couple minutes of Budnick talk in the T2 episode as well.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

Theory: they’re doing this just do they won’t have to do Christmas with the Kranks.

There are so many terrible Christmas movies they could devote a full month to them. That movie, Deck the Halls, I'll Be Home for Christmas, Santa With Muscles...

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Andorra posted:

There are so many terrible Christmas movies they could devote a full month to them. That movie, Deck the Halls, I'll Be Home for Christmas, Santa With Muscles...

Surely there's a podcast dedicated to bad Christmas movies.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

I hope the guys do Deck the Halls someday. Nothing says Christmas spirit like a joke (question mark?) where fathers accidentally lust after their own daughters.

Christmas with the Kranks is definitely my #1 most awaited holiday episode from them though. I love their aggressive disdain towards Tim Allen.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Marin Karin posted:

I hope the guys do Deck the Halls someday. Nothing says Christmas spirit like a joke (question mark?) where fathers accidentally lust after their own daughters.

♫ What if our hearts got a little bit hazy... ♫

Oh gently caress, I went to that song on youtube to see if I had the lyrics right and I stumbled upon this wonderful comment:

quote:

This film even at my darkest times reminds me of a great time in my life. Very happy time and had a similar experience to Michael Caine. Still gives me a smile.

This man needs to be locked up.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Reading the youtube comments on the dumbest movies you've ever seen is always enlightening. Just like, from, an anthropological perspective.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

Blame it on Rio was their latest episode when I started listening to them, and so was one of my first. Experiencing that trauma together with the gang gave me an eternal bond with them.

I'm pretty desensitized so a lot of disgusting poo poo, but "how dare you drive a baby wild with desire" makes me want to vomit.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Have they ever done a Jonathan Taylor Thomas film because just a year before I'll Be Home For Christmas came out there was Wild America and that movie could be an episode.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Marin Karin posted:

Blame it on Rio was their latest episode when I started listening to them, and so was one of my first. Experiencing that trauma together with the gang gave me an eternal bond with them.

I'm pretty desensitized so a lot of disgusting poo poo, but "how dare you drive a baby wild with desire" makes me want to vomit.

Like, okay, the concept of the movie is gross and all by itself but THAT LINE. WHO OKAYED IT?!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BigglesSWE posted:

God that movie is so aggressively lovely, but why do I feel like they've done it already?

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

"She wants those eggs, dude. It's loving Easter in this house" is why I love Eric

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Desperately Seeking Steve

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't know why Dr. Fat made me laugh so hard but God drat.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Good lord the guys get filthy when Steve isn't around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
The Steve-less episodes were always the least funny to me. I've yet to listen to this one, though. The best thing they did was make him a regular-degular.