Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

i'm ȧʄçɶçÍçʄîÚçー
èoçʄȦEȦEȦE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

i'm ȧʄçɶçÍçʄîÚçー
èoçʄȦEȦEȦE

I'm the impossible puzzle that can only be solved by solving until you find the impossible contradictory area and just start filling in random squares there until it works

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

I'm the impossible puzzle that can only be solved by solving until you find the impossible contradictory area and just start filling in random squares there until it works

Hi, the impossible puzzle that can only be solved by solving until you find the impossible contradictory area and just start filling in random squares there until it works, I'm dad

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Impossible Puzzle That Can Only Be Solved By Solving Until You Find The Impossible Contradictory Area And Just Start Filling In Random Squares There Until It Works
His name is my name too
Whenever we go out,
The people always shout
There goes The Impossible Puzzle That Can Only Be Solved By Solving Until You Find The Impossible Contradictory Area And Just Start Filling In Random Squares There Until It Works
La la la la la la la laaa

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
This turned out better than I ever could have expected

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:allears:

magical

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That escalated quickly.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
the "may god have mercy on your soul" bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/anime-tales-bundle

I'm the google translated game title "tasty shame in silver soul!"

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Far as I can tell that's just the title, with "Silver Soul" being the name of the academy it takes place in. It's a Russian VN so it's not localized from Japanese or anything.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I looked up a few of those games, and while there is trash there, One Small Fire at a Time and This World Unknown actually look pretty good. Mind you, I actually like VNs so my opinions might be skewed. Ai-Dol also looks cute; it seems to have been Kickstarted, so maybe it's not NSFW. Go-Go Nippon and Tasty Shame are trash though.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Anyone who plays or makes a game called tasty shame is lying about having shame.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I agree with the bottom center right title. This is definitely a cursed sight.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

CommissarMega posted:

I looked up a few of those games, and while there is trash there, One Small Fire at a Time and This World Unknown actually look pretty good. Mind you, I actually like VNs so my opinions might be skewed. Ai-Dol also looks cute; it seems to have been Kickstarted, so maybe it's not NSFW. Go-Go Nippon and Tasty Shame are trash though.

Are you sure about that?, some of the top community screenshots for go go aren't trash

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

CommissarMega posted:

I liked the other stuff by the author of Strawberry Vinegar, although SV itself looks awfully, well, saccharine.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

CommissarMega posted:

Yeah, I was actually involved in QA testing on AI-dol and there's no NSFW content in it at all. It's not really that kind of game to begin with; it's just a story about the main character overcoming her social anxiety to make friends and help people.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Thuryl posted:

Yeah, I was actually involved in QA testing on AI-dol and there's no NSFW content in it at all. It's not really that kind of game to begin with; it's just a story about the main character overcoming her social anxiety to make friends and help people.

That actually sounds kinda nice.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Thuryl posted:

Welp, I'm sold :kimchi:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
not steam games but hadn't noticed store now tries to recommend you reviewers.
here's three of the five it tried to recommend me

note: this is how i read the above

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
rosh penis?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

not steam games but hadn't noticed store now tries to recommend you reviewers.

Yeah it's been a thing for like..at least two years now. And as you indeed noticed, the lovely "humour" reviews are the only ones that get any sort of actual traffic and the entire system is Valve as gently caress.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I don't think anybody trusts non-joke reviewers at all anymore. Can't say it's not for good reason.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
No matter how funny you a character saying their catchphrase, why would anyone follow an account that is a character saying a catchphrase forever, that's two out of the five reviewers they assigned me.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
The only thing worse than someone being funny on the internet is someone being serious on the internet.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

ponzicar posted:

The only thing worse than someone being funny on the internet is someone being serious on the internet.

There's no funny on the internet any more. Only references, hot takes, and irony poisoning.

ps im gay

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Hemingway To Go! posted:

No matter how funny you a character saying their catchphrase, why would anyone follow an account that is a character saying a catchphrase forever, that's two out of the five reviewers they assigned me.
There's also that "BUT IS IT GOTY?" curator that posts something like

quote:

Not GOTY. Life is short. Don't play any games before you've played the best games.
literally everywhere

Steam really wanted to recommend me that curator and proudly displayed them on every game I looked up in the store until I finally remembered to add them to the ignore list

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I don't think anybody trusts non-joke reviewers at all anymore. Can't say it's not for good reason.

I trust Hella Yuri to let me know if there will be lesbians

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I still trust that one guy to keep my weeaboo bucks safe from impure Nippon games.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I got a sensible chuckle from the "Is it Portal?" curator.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ferrovanadium posted:

There's also that "BUT IS IT GOTY?" curator that posts something like
literally everywhere

Steam really wanted to recommend me that curator and proudly displayed them on every game I looked up in the store until I finally remembered to add them to the ignore list

He's got a point, there's really only ~40 games worth playing

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Gonna throw this one into the pile: Blood and Bacon. One map. Tons of pigs.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/434570/Blood_and_Bacon/

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

frogge posted:

Gonna throw this one into the pile: Blood and Bacon. One map. Tons of pigs.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/434570/Blood_and_Bacon/

Doesn't belong in this thread at all, Blood and Bacon is brilliantly stupid

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I trust Hella Yuri to let me know if there will be lesbians

:same:

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Shoehead posted:

Doesn't belong in this thread at all, Blood and Bacon is brilliantly stupid

Yeah it's not a GREAT game by any stretch of the imagination but it's legit pretty fun for 99 cents (and yeah the game is fully aware of how dumb its premise is and just leans into it)

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

Hungry posted:

Truga posted:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK