Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Best startup sound is the limited edition Xbox One that plays the Taco Bell Dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SpaceAceJase posted:

Something about the ps1 opening sound irks me and I rush to mute it as the machine boots every time

gently caress you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Best startup sound is the limited edition Xbox One that plays the Taco Bell Dong

You play Taco Bell dong every Friday.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

In Training posted:

gently caress you.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxOEPBO4OqA

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

Something about the ps1 opening sound irks me and I rush to mute it as the machine boots every time

they should give you the electric chair

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have the PlayStation theme in ps4 that plays the psx theme because I love it so much. 🥰

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPViekdacQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

gamecube is my favorite but a close second is the ps3 because I always loved whatever that sound is whenever an orchestra starts playing their instruments at the same time

...They’re tuning their instruments

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

SpaceAceJase posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

You play Taco Bell dong every Friday.

he pole-jacks norse men lolz

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What even happened to cool startup animations. The PS4 startup is just a still image of the PlayStation logo with no sound or anything, wtf

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What even happened to cool startup animations. The PS4 startup is just a still image of the PlayStation logo with no sound or anything, wtf

The world's most powerful console has a powerful startup screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEhFrg1QNE

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thats a taste of the same minimalist brilliance that gave us the understrated yet brilliant God of War, Last of Us, and just another note about God of WAr before I go on is that its just one take, they just used one take for that game, and Marvel's Spider-Man. a minimalistically brilliant take on the comic bombast of Spider-Man, not to mention the brilliant God of War and other such titles. Horizon Zero Dawn, in a nutshell.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats a taste of the same minimalist brilliance that gave us the understrated yet brilliant God of War, Last of Us, and just another note about God of WAr before I go on is that its just one take, they just used one take for that game, and Marvel's Spider-Man. a minimalistically brilliant take on the comic bombast of Spider-Man, not to mention the brilliant God of War and other such titles. Horizon Zero Dawn, in a nutshell.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TLOU2 fortnite mode is gonna be lit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PlayStation Battle Royale 2: 100 dads airdrop onto a map where all their children are dying

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

100 lesbians drop out of a drone piloted by a masked blops guy in a desert bunker with a hologram president watching his every move.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TLOU2 fortnite mode is gonna be lit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PlayStation Battle Royale 2: 100 dads airdrop onto a map where all their children are dying

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

100 lesbians drop out of a drone piloted by a masked blops guy in a desert bunker with a hologram president watching his every move.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

GOTYAY

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

:pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Jesus lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1077806780019761152?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

net cafe scandal posted: