Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Epic High Five posted:

President AOC's first executive order:

"Weed is now legal.......and mandatory"
President AOC, how do you deal with assigning Weed Union numbers? They can't all be Local 420.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 390 days!

pictured: a fabulous man i wish to emulate

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

WHat?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

didn't they just accomplish this by changing the metric

because $1/day for poverty level is insane, and even $5/day, which is a better metric, is still awful stats

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/frankiemacd/status/1081043901794959360

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wish the person didn't say the m-f word because this day is gonna be boring as poo poo and stupid instead of funny and stupid as a result . trump prolly would have said pac-man fought in the civil war or something

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 390 days!

https://twitter.com/GrassleyPress/status/1081248699311898624

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

what a retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

zegermans posted:

I used the bathroom and the seat was a tad wet and I'm pretty sure that was straight bleach that the idiot janitor didn't wipe off because now my rear end has a corresponding burn line

do I have a workmans comp claim for toilet rear end burning

lol look at my fancypants here who works somewhere they actually clean the toilets at

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jerry seinfel posted:

didn't they just accomplish this by changing the metric

because $1/day for poverty level is insane, and even $5/day, which is a better metric, is still awful stats

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
rashida no....

m..my..decorum powers are mellltttting

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I've been studying posting metrics for years and I can tell you that poo poo posting is dramatically better on this forum than its been in years

posting futures are going up UP

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://phys.org/news/2018-10-world-day-bank.html

quote:

"Particularly distressing findings are that extreme poverty is becoming entrenched in a handful of countries and that the pace of poverty reduction will soon decelerate significantly," the report said.

At the $5.50-a-day threshold, global poverty fell to 46 percent from 67 percent between 1990 and 2015. The bank reported last month that extreme poverty had fallen to 10 percent in 2015.

With China's rise, East Asia and the Pacific saw a 60 point drop in the poverty rate to 35 percent, but the region is unlikely to continue to achieve that pace going forward as growth has moderated.

And poverty is becoming entrenched in Sub-Saharan Africa, where 84.5 percent of the population still live on less than $5.50 a day, the report said.

And while two decades ago, 60 percent of the global population lived in low-income countries, by 2015, that had fallen to nine percent.

The World Bank also cautioned that in many of those countries, the poor were not sharing equally in economic growth.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

we all know how this m-f word story goes. weve been here a billion times before.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DaveCBenoit/status/1081245348922822656

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1081225501069533184

:thunk:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

what the hell does this even mean

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZRTbgYXAmo

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

tenderjerk posted:

pictured: a fabulous man i wish to emulate

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

:psyduck:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Ross, showing extreme fortitude, resists repeatedly watching the dancing video like his fellow chuds have done and instead :fap:s to fanfic that AOC is actually a tradcath sleeper agent?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/RepCummings/status/1081221177979342850

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

That DICK! posted:

we all know how this m-f word story goes. weve been here a billion times before.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

“The Apprentice” was built around a weekly series of business challenges. At the end of each episode, Trump determined which competitor should be “fired.” But, as Braun explained, Trump was frequently unprepared for these sessions, with little grasp of who had performed well. Sometimes a candidate distinguished herself during the contest only to get fired, on a whim, by Trump. When this happened, Braun said, the editors were often obliged to “reverse engineer” the episode, scouring hundreds of hours of footage to emphasize the few moments when the exemplary candidate might have slipped up, in an attempt to assemble an artificial version of history in which Trump’s shoot-from-the-hip decision made sense. During the making of “The Apprentice,” Burnett conceded that the stories were constructed in this way, saying, “We know each week who has been fired, and, therefore, you’re editing in reverse.” Braun noted that President Trump’s staff seems to have been similarly forced to learn the art of retroactive narrative construction, adding, “I find it strangely validating to hear that they’re doing the same thing in the White House.”

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mattyglesias.jpg

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Trumo called Ted Cruz a pussy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's one of those issues where it's genuinely bipartisan so you're gonna get some super awful people also supporting it

It's appealing both to "I don't have that much so gently caress those guys" people and "this will raise much needed funding to improve people's lives and save our species from climate hell death" people

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Ann Coulter is an OG Republican piece of poo poo talking head and I'm happy to see her lashing out

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
more leik cuck assley!!!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Fellow dinosaurs if you spent all last year worrying about that meteor heading our way I've got some news to cheer you up: Dinosaurs are the biggest they've ever been and are slowly getting bigger.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

....o....ok????

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Comrade Coulter!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol aoc owns so much the reactionaries are gonna try and make her a monarch

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I like how people dealing opioids illegally are probably selling for way way under what pharma companies are charging for their opiates

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

white sauce posted:

what the hell does this even mean

he is trying to channel to MOTHER

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

Huxley posted:

The Wendy's Jr Bacon is the best fast-food burger, and has been for 30 years.

agreed, unless you consider 5 guys fast food.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The poverty line in america is a joke

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Fellow dinosaurs if you spent all last year worrying about that meteor heading our way I've got some news to cheer you up: Dinosaurs are the biggest they've ever been and are slowly getting bigger.

counterpoint: go spurs go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

what

what's happening where am i