Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You are sorely mistaken about the purpose of the liberal ideology if you think it doesn't exist solely to promote reckless capitalism, my friend. lol

And Elon is the exact sort of freak they use to justify the contradiction between their stated and real goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
liberals believe in equality for all races ethnicities amd genders

equally exploitable under capitalism :dadjoke:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
Liberals are the capitalism's PR campaign.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

the libs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

should die

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The new space race just took a really dumb direction

https://twitter.com/TeslaCharts/status/1081301931107254274

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
elon is definitely high again

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1081289322039365633

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Is that a real picture? What is that supposed to be a picture of?

e: ^2019 off to a good start tweet-wise

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Is that a real picture? What is that supposed to be a picture of?

it's a real photoshop

their rocket look like a jiffypop

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
These days I find the distinction between reality and farce too distorted already

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

that plump fella is huffing to much bong dust

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
It's a wonder there's not even more bitcoin scams in the Elon twitterverse. The intersection of investors, bad car buyers and Bazinga fans is just so ripe for grifting.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

elon musk needs to stop getting high because he is making me embarrassed to be high as well.

Elon and I were high at the same time, and on the same continent. I am mortified.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

he's rich, I mean he must have been to Evian, the town where they get the water they bottle?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

JFairfax posted:

he's rich, I mean he must have been to Evian, the town where they get the water they bottle?

ah you see, he may be wealthy *snuffs snuff* but he has no class

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
startup upstart ceo

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This is your brain.

This is your brain on Musk:
https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1081414571032604672

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

grahms kin ye kett eht the threshin ets too eh emm, ah needs me slehp

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

lol @ all the meth

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When elon fucks up your brain so bad you start quoting the last jedi unironically

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Phil Hartman but he's Elon Musk screaming "Elon Smash!!!" "Fire bad!!!!!"

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fraud

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lmao azealia banks' blood magic is amazing

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
God I hope every word gets made public

Please make some stuffy old official ask her what the invisible world is

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The chapo rpg is coming true btw

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

musk too stupid and uncool for me to believe he actually honest stoned or otherwise and just instead fishing for praise online from epic ftw fanboys

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bulgakov posted:

musk too stupid and uncool for me to believe he actually honest stoned or otherwise and just instead fishing for praise online from epic ftw fanboys

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
elon fuckingm tripped balls for like 4 hours after that, went to sleep and woke up high staring at his hand in the mirror and this is not how it went for 11 year old me at all

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Paul91701736/status/1081593807030894592

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I think my response is best summarized as :eyepop: :eyepoop: :popeye: :elongate: :tesla: :psyboom:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

gschmidl posted:

I think my response is best summarized as :eyepop: :eyepoop: :popeye: :elongate: :tesla: :psyboom:

That's more than twice of what I feel about student debt!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I specifically hate this picture because I can't get my eyebrow to arch like that.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

C-SPAM: Shut the gently caress up liberal > Elon Musk: girl, you can't be letting a BILLIONAIRE gently caress you on the floor

ooh, or:

C-SPAM: Shut the gently caress up liberal > Elon Musk: Anybody who cares about the world would never in there right mind give Elon Musk drugs

Admiral Ray has issued a correction as of 19:20 on Jan 5, 2019

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

The Tesla floor sounds sticky for all kinds of reasons

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

TVarmy posted:

The Tesla floor sounds sticky for all kinds of reasons

Elon Musk fired the janitor after asking him if he designed a robot that was moving so slow you could see it move.

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm surprised Tesla factories aren't off limits for all janitors and that Musk hasn't already rebranded designed his own 100% more awesome roomba knockoff of the future to keep the factory squeaky clean and free of any uncomfortable odors.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

take away the billions of dollars and the names we know and it sounds like a pretty normal lovely relationship. people wanting to fill the unfillable void or w/e. life is suffering

was there a thing in there where azaelia said she was waiting in a house for a few days and then their record company called her record company to tell her they'd arranged a flight? does elon have a record company? was that about something different?

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

oystertoadfish posted:

take away the billions of dollars and the names we know and it sounds like a pretty normal lovely relationship. people wanting to fill the unfillable void or w/e. life is suffering

was there a thing in there where azaelia said she was waiting in a house for a few days and then their record company called her record company to tell her they'd arranged a flight? does elon have a record company? was that about something different?

i think it was grimes' label calling azaelia's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Teal posted:

I'm surprised Tesla factories aren't off limits for all janitors and that Musk hasn't already rebranded designed his own 100% more awesome roomba knockoff of the future to keep the factory squeaky clean and free of any uncomfortable odors.

Please do not harass the scrubbots, citizen.