Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

selec posted:

He just learned about politics after ‘16, was all in on the Mensch train for a while, and has slowly been taking the brain worm supplements. He’ll be fully Kirkmanned within a year and Killer Mike will have to be the George to his Lennie.

Huh. Well I learn something new from twitter every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Cunninglynguists is kind of like a bizarro Run the Jewels if you think about it

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Jonas Albrecht posted:

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1081776113121222657

We're gonna keep seeing so much of this stupid loving take. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is such a popular Democratic figure right now, and liberals and centrist Dems desperately want to draft behind her, despite hating her politics. Their only play is to claim the people who she's incredibly popular with are just waiting to turn on her.

the "politics" part of politics is, of course, tweeting

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Bryter posted:

the "politics" part of politics is, of course, tweeting

The most presidential of activities.

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

"Satan invented guns to defeat God"

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

kathmandu posted:

"Satan invented guns to defeat God"
This is unironically in Paradise Lost, lmao

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

Uranium posted:

This is unironically in Paradise Lost, lmao

lmao no way! I thought it was just a brilliant line from Felix

welp, guess I don't have to read that book any more

selec
Sep 6, 2003

UP AND ADAM posted:

Cunninglynguists is kind of like a bizarro Run the Jewels if you think about it

A Piece of Strange is great, and Kno is a producer’s producer, but being smart and good at one thing obviously doesn’t guarantee you’ll be smart about other things.

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Latest Chapo was good and cathartic.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

A Fake Nude of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Was Debunked By Foot Fetishists

Wikifeet foiled an attempt to shame the congresswoman with a fake Instagram post.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Pomplamoose posted:

Wikifeet foiled an attempt to shame the congresswoman with a fake Instagram post.

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
You didn't even quote the best part:

quote:

"I’ve sucked enough toes in my life to recognize when something doesn’t look right," they told me in a Reddit direct message. "Because we can’t dorsi- or plantarflex our 2nd-5th toes independently I knew it wasn’t a matter of the toe being bent. I thought that maybe she has some form of brachydactyly but her Wikifeet page has clear evidence to the contrary. So it was clear to me that it wasn’t her feet."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

rapeface posted:

You didn't even quote the best part:

yeah, that's the good part. most people would just jerk off to the feet and have done with it, but this dude went and studied anatomy so that he might better come to know the delicate wonder of the female foot.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pedro De Heredia posted:

There's tons of rolplaying podcasts, but I've never heard an actual funny one.

Adventure Zone or Not Another D&D Podcast

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

You, broke: jerking off to feet
Me, woke: meditating upon the sole

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man
Man, I wish my fetishes could debunk lies and falsehoods

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Pomplamoose posted:

I'm not much of a Cillizza fan, but he really redeemed himself with this one imo

PerilPastry fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jan 8, 2019

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

PerilPastry posted:

I'm not much of a Cillizza fan, but he really redeemed himself with this one imo

lol

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Some Grade A Baseball Crank this morning

https://twitter.com/baseballcrank/status/1082296110432047105?s=21

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
In the Enoch Musk RPG epsode, they make a joke about his girlfriend having a 3.4 something that makes everyone groan. Either the audio mangled it or it said right over my head. Can anyone supply some xcontext?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Sephyr posted:

In the Enoch Musk RPG epsode, they make a joke about his girlfriend having a 3.4 something that makes everyone groan. Either the audio mangled it or it said right over my head. Can anyone supply some xcontext?

QT 3.14

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
She's a cutie-pie.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Biomute posted:

She's a cutie-pie.

Ohhh gently caress god no.......

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sephyr posted:

Ohhh gently caress god no.......

spot on.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/878044200960380928

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

selec posted:

He just learned about politics after ‘16, was all in on the Mensch train for a while, and has slowly been taking the brain worm supplements. He’ll be fully Kirkmanned within a year and Killer Mike will have to be the George to his Lennie.

quick everyone read this in dennis miller voice

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

ok beb

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1082815292533891072

Toilet Paper USA is good, actually

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
An app can make his face look even more shrunken? Science has gone too far

selec
Sep 6, 2003

i say swears online posted:

gently caress! I feel an alchemical admixture of shame and pride; this is worse than when Paracelsus’ priest caught him getting a two-handy from his homunculus.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I always get toilet paper USA mixed up with touching penis memo

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fact Checker = Washinton Generals is a good analogy.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

this makes me think of something else I heard recently.

someone I know in Texas says the Proud Boys are still growing in Texas despite the fact that their ostensible leader denounced them. I guess even among them, for a while mcinnes has been considered kind of a joke. but if the Proud Boys are still growing, it suggests the organization has taken a life of its own independent of being some Vice executive producer's vanity project. I guess it stands to reason the same could be said of TPUSA w/r/t charlie kirk.

but I don't know that TPUSA is growing, it seems to me like it's the same volume of college republican types that have always been around universities, if somewhat more radicalized to the far right

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1083420542969950208

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Mr. Lobe posted:

someone I know in Texas says the Proud Boys are still growing in Texas despite the fact that their ostensible leader denounced them. I guess even among them, for a while mcinnes has been considered kind of a joke. but if the Proud Boys are still growing, it suggests the organization has taken a life of its own independent of being some Vice executive producer's vanity project. I guess it stands to reason the same could be said of TPUSA w/r/t charlie kirk.

but I don't know that TPUSA is growing, it seems to me like it's the same volume of college republican types that have always been around universities, if somewhat more radicalized to the far right
I don't think TPUSA is genuinely a movement, but a bunch of college Republicans who hope that it's going to help their career. For the vast majority of them it won't. I assume the selfish pricks who make up TPUSA are pissed at their leader for making them all look like jackasses.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't think TPUSA is genuinely a movement, but a bunch of college Republicans who hope that it's going to help their career. For the vast majority of them it won't. I assume the selfish pricks who make up TPUSA are pissed at their leader for making them all look like jackasses.

lmao imagine, today's TPUSA jackasses as republican interns padding their resume with diaper-wearing stunts hoping to rise up the ranks to become aides and then eventually the republican candidates of the 2030's and 40's, but it all gets shot to poo poo because they backed the wrong failson pony

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mr. Lobe posted:

lmao imagine, today's TPUSA jackasses as republican interns padding their resume with diaper-wearing stunts hoping to rise up the ranks to become aides and then eventually the republican candidates of the 2030's and 40's, but it all gets shot to poo poo because they backed the wrong failson pony

Eagerly waiting the 2040 GOP primaries with Tammy Loren vs Gun Girl vs Chaz Kirk vs Jake Wohl vs Barron Trump

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

"This is just a stepping stone to my eventual presidential run!" *puts on diapers* *photographs himself in a baby pen in front of a college*

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Why haven't people tracked down the guy who actually wore diapers and drank from a bottle to own the libs and cyberbullied him into an eating disorder?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Why haven't people tracked down the guy who actually wore diapers and drank from a bottle to own the libs and cyberbullied him into an eating disorder?

charlie kirk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

my brother, who has a radio show at Kent State, actually got an interview with the guy