Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

Frog Act posted:

Yeah I'm pumped to try some of the small-count lore appropriate units and mess around with the changes they've made to Dwarfs in general. My throngs last a lot longer in SFO, it seems, where they'd do okay against Boyz in vanilla, in SFO a solid frontline of Dwarf Warriors was able to hold off a force twice its size with just a grudge thrower, two quarrelers, and irondrakes as backup. I've also rarely seen the AI bring a full stack into the Dwarf's starting hold this early so it was fun to rush down and take them on.

For buildings (I'm definitely not rolling in cash like vanilla Dwarfs) what do ya'll recommend I build in Karaz-a-Karak? I'm having public order problems, too, so I'm trying to decide between the mining chain and the toolmaker chain - it seems like the mining chain in Karaz for the gems, even with skaven corruption, and toolmakers elsewhere?

I guess I have to try to expand ASAP so I can start making more cash and just come up here and mop up rebellions when / if they happen.

ed: lol three turns after that first stack Grimgor himself has arrived with a WAAGH and a full stack himself right on the other side of the mountains in Karag Dron. uh oh

I find that money was the major progress gate for a fair bit of my early game SFO Dwarfs. Growth is slow, but remember your armies can adopt the Valaya's Will stance to boost growth by 25, which is both free and more than equivalent growth buildings will give you. It's definitely worth bunkering down while you build and tech up in the meantime.

Keeping in mind if you have SFO's built-in faction/army unit caps enabled or not, you'll want whatever recruitment buildings for units you'll be including in your late game army composition in Karaz-a-Karak itself. This is because the T4-5 versions of them (this also includes non-recruitment buildings; for example Taverns for Rangers) will unlock runic research for that unit type, a selection of upgrades (with downsides) that you can only pick one from for 10k but boost their respective unit by a lot.

For example, I use both varieties of unit caps, so I only have 4 Elite slots for Ironbreakers, Hammerers, Irondrakes, or Engineer squads. Engineers are loving bonkers, so I'll use all slots for them. This also means I can use Longbeards for all 6 Special slots. Thus, I would want the maxed-out Engineer building (a given, since they also increase Master Engineer cap), but also the maxed-out barracks chain instead of the Hall of Oaths chain in Karaz-a-Karak.

Also, if you're a min-maxer like me, you'll want the toolmaker chain in Karaz-a-Karak for both Thunderer runes and also because the T4 version gives +5 armor to all recruited units in Karaz-a-Karak (add in the T5 Shrine to Smednir for another +5 armor, and more recruitment slots). Deep Mines for the two minor settlements. This is because the Sewer Watch dilemma and effect straight up removes 3 Skaven corruption from the province, which means you have 2 free "slots" for Deep Mines. Bear in mind you can get unlucky and have Skaven lairs pop up in other regions in the same province, which means that you'll have to take out a deep mine if you want no Skaven corruption at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Frog Act posted:

(I'm definitely not rolling in cash like vanilla Dwarfs)
What? In the Karak Kadrin game I was posting about up-page I have been Teutonic Poor the whole game. Maybe I've just been pushing my economy to its limits recruiting new armies? I have 8 armies, 6 of which are full stacks, running around protecting/expanding this empire:

I'm fighting the Vampire Counts, Aranessa, Border Princes, and Squeek down there in the very south. And Chaos just spawned...

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Happy page 666 to Chaos, Beastmen, and Dark Elves ONLY!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

What? In the Karak Kadrin game I was posting about up-page I have been Teutonic Poor the whole game. Maybe I've just been pushing my economy to its limits recruiting new armies? I have 8 armies, 6 of which are full stacks, running around protecting/expanding this empire:

I'm fighting the Vampire Counts, Aranessa, Border Princes, and Squeek down there in the very south. And Chaos just spawned...

Are you playing vanilla? You probably do have too many armies, eight is quite a lot for turn 75. Typically with the Dwarfs I'm making 3k by turn 10, especially once you get gunbad.

toasterwarrior posted:

I find that money was the major progress gate for a fair bit of my early game SFO Dwarfs. Growth is slow, but remember your armies can adopt the Valaya's Will stance to boost growth by 25, which is both free and more than equivalent growth buildings will give you. It's definitely worth bunkering down while you build and tech up in the meantime.

Keeping in mind if you have SFO's built-in faction/army unit caps enabled or not, you'll want whatever recruitment buildings for units you'll be including in your late game army composition in Karaz-a-Karak itself. This is because the T4-5 versions of them (this also includes non-recruitment buildings; for example Taverns for Rangers) will unlock runic research for that unit type, a selection of upgrades (with downsides) that you can only pick one from for 10k but boost their respective unit by a lot.

For example, I use both varieties of unit caps, so I only have 4 Elite slots for Ironbreakers, Hammerers, Irondrakes, or Engineer squads. Engineers are loving bonkers, so I'll use all slots for them. This also means I can use Longbeards for all 6 Special slots. Thus, I would want the maxed-out Engineer building (a given, since they also increase Master Engineer cap), but also the maxed-out barracks chain instead of the Hall of Oaths chain in Karaz-a-Karak.

Also, if you're a min-maxer like me, you'll want the toolmaker chain in Karaz-a-Karak for both Thunderer runes and also because the T4 version gives +5 armor to all recruited units in Karaz-a-Karak (add in the T5 Shrine to Smednir for another +5 armor, and more recruitment slots). Deep Mines for the two minor settlements. This is because the Sewer Watch dilemma and effect straight up removes 3 Skaven corruption from the province, which means you have 2 free "slots" for Deep Mines. Bear in mind you can get unlucky and have Skaven lairs pop up in other regions in the same province, which means that you'll have to take out a deep mine if you want no Skaven corruption at all.

I didn't even realize that about the new stances - dope, thanks! I'll keep that stuff in mind for building, especially the unit cap stuff, since I tend to use Ironbreakers and Hammerers a lot, so my instinct wouldn't necessarily be to use Engineers instead.

Another irritation I just found, though - you can't confederate with Zhufbar. It just can't be done. There isn't a grudge programmed for it and so there isn't an option to do it. Is there any way to remove this stupid green and the grudge garbage and just play Dwarfs without roadblocks to confederating? Like Zhufbar is just going to die and there isn't even a mission I can do to make confederating them possible.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

Frog Act posted:

I didn't even realize that about the new stances - dope, thanks! I'll keep that stuff in mind for building, especially the unit cap stuff, since I tend to use Ironbreakers and Hammerers a lot, so my instinct wouldn't necessarily be to use Engineers instead.

Another irritation I just found, though - you can't confederate with Zhufbar. It just can't be done. There isn't a grudge programmed for it and so there isn't an option to do it. Is there any way to remove this stupid green and the grudge garbage and just play Dwarfs without roadblocks to confederating? Like Zhufbar is just going to die and there isn't even a mission I can do to make confederating them possible.

No worries, Hammerers and Ironbreakers are both really powerful; it's just that I prefer ranged firepower over (substantially improved, mind you) melee.

Also that's weird, I'm pretty sure there's a grudge for enabling confederation with Zhufbar, maybe one that involves capturing the province with the Brightstone Mine. If not, well, bummer.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Frog Act posted:

Are you playing vanilla? You probably do have too many armies, eight is quite a lot for turn 75. Typically with the Dwarfs I'm making 3k by turn 10, especially once you get gunbad.
Yep, its vanilla. Yeah I guess it is a bit much on the armies, but I wouldnt be this big if I didnt have the armies, soooo. I'm hoping sacking VC cities before I raze them for my bro Talabecland (who owns 11 settlements now lol) to occupy them will help me fix my economy. Most of my top level buildings are built but I'm usually a turn or two behind on all my city upgrades and need to prioritize my funds. I think I'm at +13k right now. I got Gunbad a little late and I want to put a Lord there who has a bunch of gold income boosts assigned to him but that would probably cost more than its worth.

edit: most of my armies have a bunch of Miners as filler because lol money, too, haha
One and a half of those armies are dealing with Sunken Cost Fallcy down in the south there because I'm close to taking a few settlements from the Skaven, but the Skaven corruption is pretty high and I have no way of reinforcing what I have down there any better, but it is a bunch of my Climate Preference land so therefore I should own it...

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jan 14, 2019

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

toasterwarrior posted:

No worries, Hammerers and Ironbreakers are both really powerful; it's just that I prefer ranged firepower over (substantially improved, mind you) melee.

Also that's weird, I'm pretty sure there's a grudge for enabling confederation with Zhufbar, maybe one that involves capturing the province with the Brightstone Mine. If not, well, bummer.

Googling it turns up one person with the same problem and no answers, and I just triple checked the book of grudges. I guess they just forgot to add Zhufbar, or something.

I wish the modders put in a function to turn off some of these layers/functions but retain the rest of the changes because I mostly like the mod but some of these decisions seem less "fun challenge" and more "gently caress you we don't even play this game anymore"

Yep, its vanilla. Yeah I guess it is a bit much on the armies, but I wouldnt be this big if I didnt have the armies, soooo. I'm hoping sacking VC cities before I raze them for my bro Talabecland (who owns 11 settlements now lol) to occupy them will help me fix my economy. Most of my top level buildings are built but I'm usually a turn or two behind on all my city upgrades and need to prioritize my funds. I think I'm at +13k right now. I got Gunbad a little late and I want to put a Lord there who has a bunch of gold income boosts assigned to him but that would probably cost more than its worth.

I'd actually say it is probably worth putting a lord there - just check to see what their individual per-turn maintenance is and you'll probably be able to make a profit by moving him there. Sacking poo poo is definitely tops for money, in my last campaign as Aranessa I had like 100k just sitting in my coffers at the end from raiding and ocean treasures.

Ed: started over as Ungrim and he doesn’t require grudges to confederate, which I always felt is like critically important for Dwarfs lore wise and gameplay wise, so I’ll try him out

Already missing those Grombrindal blue line buffs tho, they’re absurdly good

Frog Act fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 14, 2019

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mukip posted:

A 'stack' is an army, not a unit. smh at this faux pas.

jokes posted:

A stack is the thing denoted by a lord on the campaign map. 20 cards (aka units) to a single stack.

2000 zombie cards/units is a lot of zombies.

Semantics.

alex314 posted:

Or you could get a hero, park rest of your units outside knife-ears range and do a "dodge a fuckton of arrows" dance with your hero. Then zombies eat them.
I tried this initially, but ended up getting nailed down by cavalry or fast infantry and then arrow spammed.

Chakan posted:

I’m confused as to why you’d stack zombies instead of skeleton warriors as kemmler? They cost the same upkeep (0) and skeleton warriors have shields + better melee attack. Seems better against wood elves.

Pure availability using Raise Dead ends up making the zombies more numerous, and the skelly shields don't seem to do much vs elf arrows compared to just having a pile more HP to sit and soak that poo poo up.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
Want to share this youtube channel I've been following for a bit. They make some good-to-great machinima and some excellent lore videos. The latest K8P video is awesome (weird Russian dwarf accent aside)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An77I-TaokI

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Posting on page 666 to ask if Chaos and Beastmen are worth my money: are Warriors of Chaos and Beastmen worth my money? I've played every other faction in TW1 and TW2 but not them.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Posting on page 666 to ask if Chaos and Beastmen are worth my money: are Warriors of Chaos and Beastmen worth my money? I've played every other faction in TW1 and TW2 but not them.

Beastmen are an old faction and it shows in a lot of ways. Even so, I think they have one of the most fun campaigns since they focus on having a ninja army bounce around the map and hit soft targets and fade before the enemy can respond. None of the other factions really play the same way. Basically, I really like beastmen and would recommend them, despite not even really caring for their aesthetic and parts of their design having aged poorly.

Chaos used to be the worst campaign in the game by a large margin. I have heard they are better now, but haven't played them since, so I can't say.

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
Chaos used to be extremely terrible, but since the replenishment changes they're slightly better (but still rather ehhhh).

Beastmen are at least pretty fun because the moon mechanic gives you some important bonuses, hidden encampments make it so the AI doesn't chase you across 1000000000000000000 miles to try and kill you all the time, and minotaurs are so good you can just have an army of your lord, 1-2 gorebulls, a caster, and fill the rest with minotaurs and pretty much delete anything in the game.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I never bought Beastmen because Chaos was a huge waste of money I couldn't even get fifty turns into, they suck so much. Very poorly realized and despite having an ostensibly dope roster, they're actually super samey

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:

Ammanas posted:

Want to share this youtube channel I've been following for a bit. They make some good-to-great machinima and some excellent lore videos. The latest K8P video is awesome (weird Russian dwarf accent aside)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An77I-TaokI

I've been subbed to this channel about two weeks now and they're generally pretty solid. There's some silly editing mistakes (like calling squigs "squids" in that video you linked), and they do reuse some b-roll video throughout, but I really enjoy it. I learned a lot about Azhag in their video on him.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:

Beastmen are totally worth it, for reasons already mentioned. Chaos might be worth it if you really like horde factions, super duper heavy infantry, big monsters, and having no home base ever. Even 150 turns in, it's all horde. Also, very little ranged. You get some skirmish cav. Oh, and one (awesome) piece of artillery. They're wonderful if you're like me and zoom in to watch the action and just like watching daemon blessed super men carve through lesser beings. They're not wonderful if you enjoy complex formations or gun lines or any missiles really. Also, if you hate skirmishes cav, probably not for you.

I'd only get them on sale. Don't be a sucker and pay full price.

Like me :negative:

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

MohawkSatan posted:

Pure availability using Raise Dead ends up making the zombies more numerous, and the skelly shields don't seem to do much vs elf arrows compared to just having a pile more HP to sit and soak that poo poo up.

For my Kemmler campaign, I had some necromancers rank up enough to max the +recruit ranks to zombie/skeleton skill and had them forever sit in a province with some other recruit capacity/rank buildings and crank out endless gold chevron skeletons and if I felt cheeky I'd add on a extra unit or two so the army wasn't all skeletons, though with the amount of all skeleton lords I had around, a unit of black knights would be 800 upkeep just 50 turns in.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
In on page 666

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Hail the ruinous powers.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU6BmuHtI0

[edit] Warriors of Chaos are better than they were at release, but they're still the faction with the least amount of stuff going for them. They have no unique mechanics other than the ability to Awaken Norscan Factions and their roster is pretty samey, though they do have the best line infantry in the game, and Dragon Ogres are cool.

I didn't have high hopes for Beastmen, but they're pretty fun and my favorite MP faction. They are a rush army, everything they have is high mobility (except for Cygors, who are still more mobile than most artillery) and while they suffer from being the first DLC faction and being a horde, they still offer a pretty unique guerrilla campaign as you do hit and run actions around the map as the vanguard for the Chaos Invasion.

ZearothK fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 15, 2019

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!

Panfilo posted:

Did something happen with CeltiK? I heard he pulled all his mods and has gone radio silent.

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/ae5tjp/advanced_ai_mod_is_down/

Apparently he got fed up with negative comments and made them private, possibly may transfer ownership. There's a link in that thread for the mods as they are now, if you want to get them back. Need a mod manager to make them work right though.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

ZearothK posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU6BmuHtI0

[edit] Warriors of Chaos are better than they were at release, but they're still the faction with the least amount of stuff going for them. They have no unique mechanics other than the ability to Awaken Norscan Factions and their roster is pretty samey, though they do have the best line infantry in the game, and Dragon Ogres are cool.

I didn't have high hopes for Beastmen, but they're pretty fun and my favorite MP faction. They are a rush army, everything they have is high mobility (except for Cygors, who are still more mobile than most artillery) and while they suffer from being the first DLC faction and being a horde, they still offer a pretty unique guerrilla campaign as you do hit and run actions around the map as the vanguard for the Chaos Invasion.

I'll have to pick up Beastmen next sale. I don't have them or Wood Elves from WH1 (and I'll probably never buy Wood Elves. :v:)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Started a ME Brettonia campaign as the lady of the lake, my starting hero was assassinated by my neighboring dwarves on turn 3, not wounded, assassinated so I won't get her back. I had an non-aggression pact with them lmao

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Venom Snake posted:

Started a ME Brettonia campaign as the lady of the lake, my starting hero was assassinated by my neighboring dwarves on turn 3, not wounded, assassinated so I won't get her back. I had an non-aggression pact with them lmao

'no ai agent' mods are essential to every tw game

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

MohawkSatan posted:

I tried this initially, but ended up getting nailed down by cavalry or fast infantry and then arrow spammed.

It might be because you've got no ranged of your own that AI acts differently. I've tried dancing the arrows away as TK a couple of times against elves and it worked with a couple of Skelly Archers in the second line.

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

Kroq'gar's Vortex start is an unending hellspiral. So many rats. They can't actually beat you, but they can make every fight a slog that reduces you to tears.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Vortex question: do rival factions need to put their stack at the vortex to fight the last battle? I'm behind others in rituals, but hold most of Ulthuan. I can easily fortify it by the time they get to the last.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

alex314 posted:

Vortex question: do rival factions need to put their stack at the vortex to fight the last battle? I'm behind others in rituals, but hold most of Ulthuan. I can easily fortify it by the time they get to the last.

When the AI gets to the final part of their run for the Vortex, you'll be prompted to teleport an army to fight against them in their version of the final battle. When you beat them, they can no longer win the campaign. Period.

Don't worry about it, as long as your LL's stack is nice and strong (IIRC), you'll always have a chance to prevent the AI from winning.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Thanks, it looks like I didn't have to sprint to take ritual sites from enemies in my previous campaign. Still it was pretty fun experience.

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer
After 6-7 attempts at a Lokhir campaign, I've finally succeeded by just building up at the start and marching inland to Itza. Having some walls to fight off these endless rebel stacks makes all the difference.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Does AI norsca get the same usurp/join archeon dilemma the player does? In my current game they're at war with chaos and it owns but I thought they auto-allied

blindwoozie
Mar 1, 2008

this page is dedicated to KHORNE!!!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Karak Kadrin is a fuckin rough start and I had to behave very cheesily to get the red-eyes out of the northernmost mountains, but now I've secured those two top provinces, and I'm wondering what to do. I'm thinking I might prioritize murdering the Vampire Counts as thoroughly as possible to stop them from taking over the world, then I'll slowly start integrating mountain provinces by hoping the Dwarfs lose to the Greenskins, or at least don't win handily

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Frog Act posted:

Karak Kadrin is a fuckin rough start and I had to behave very cheesily to get the red-eyes out of the northernmost mountains, but now I've secured those two top provinces, and I'm wondering what to do. I'm thinking I might prioritize murdering the Vampire Counts as thoroughly as possible to stop them from taking over the world, then I'll slowly start integrating mountain provinces by hoping the Dwarfs lose to the Greenskins, or at least don't win handily
It is! You've seen me posting about them the past few pages :v:. After a few tries I managed to finish Red Eye off/secure the N. World's Edge Mtns on turn 8 by redlining my economy by recruiting a ton of Slayers and cheesing ambush tactics to take their last settlement. Keep a *very* close eye on Zhufbar because they usually lose either an army, a settlement, or both to Bloody Spearz and are willing to confederate and if you dont do it, 'Dwarfs' will.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Ammanas posted:

Gotta emphasise this

TW is hell when the enemy (and even your friends) have 30 units loving poo poo up every turn

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

It is! You've seen me posting about them the past few pages :v:. After a few tries I managed to finish Red Eye off/secure the N. World's Edge Mtns on turn 8 by redlining my economy by recruiting a ton of Slayers and cheesing ambush tactics to take their last settlement. Keep a *very* close eye on Zhufbar because they usually lose either an army, a settlement, or both to Bloody Spearz and are willing to confederate and if you dont do it, 'Dwarfs' will.

I played a vanilla campaign of them ages ago and don't remember it being quite as punishing as SFO has been so far with regular infantry units, but it seems to value heroes a lot, and holy poo poo, it lets you abuse auto-resolve. I only managed to take it on turn 13ish because I abused the poo poo out of repeatedly sacking the first place for exp until my lord and heroes were level 7ish, then lured the enemy out and autoresolve abused, which allowed my LL to kill 300 orks, the slayer to do 250, and the runelord 200, which I could never do in a regular battle lmao

yeah, my plan is to confederate Zhufbar asap, they're barely holding on against the Vampire Counts, and then from there I'll be able to build up for awhile until I can confederate the dwarfs because you're basically up fart creek as the Dwarfs in general without Karaz-a-Karak. I'm remembering the post you made about having money troubles, which totally makes sense if you're playing as KK instead of just the regular Dwarfs, since without that gem mine and ten slots in Karaz-a-Karak you have to allot tons more space just to being able to build a basic roster. starting with a small city with just slayers available for recruitment is economically very precarious and not how you'd normally start a Dwarfs game at all

I can't quite decide if I like all these new buildings in SFO but I think I do, like the Construction Site one that I'm using while I build stuff but plan to demolish later is pretty neat, and I like that some add skaven corruption and stuff. its all very on-the-nose lorewise

ed: wow Zhufbar was willing to confederate on turn 23 without me using my cheesy diplomacy cheat, which I only discovered because the Dwarfs snapped them up and I was all "oh poo poo no I need those" and went back a turn to do it. how did the AI dwarfs do that, anyway, if the player cant because of grudges? is AI not subject to grudge mechanics?

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe
They are not, and the AI cheats like crazy when it comes to confederations (and everything else).

HAPPY CHAOS PAGE THREAD!

blindwoozie
Mar 1, 2008

PAGE 666

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

MilitantBlackGuy posted:

this page is dedicated to KHORNE!!!!!

The sacred number of Khorne is 8. This page properly belongs to Slaanesh.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ammanas posted:

Huh I didn’t even know TWH had mods. Also i think this campaign as bretonnia might be hosed because the vampire coast had already destroyed all the kingdoms south of me. Should be fun tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
this might be the chaos page but archaon will always be a punk