Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

TheFluff posted:

FreeSync works with Nvidia cards since a driver update this Monday, and as far as I know it generally works fine (works great with my GTX 1080 at least). As far as the VG270U goes, I think it's actually the other way around - it's too new and hasn't shown up in volume yet. It's available in Europe but that doesn't really help you, does it?

A good monitor should easily last ten years.

It should be said that thus far Freesync on Nvidia cards is very much monitor dependent, so you will need to search around to see if other users have tried using the monitor and whether it has any issues. Some monitors work great, some need CRU fixes, and some simply don't work without issues. Google search is very much your friend right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GFBeach
Jul 6, 2005

Surrounded by wierdos

TheFluff posted:

As far as the VG270U goes, I think it's actually the other way around - it's too new and hasn't shown up in volume yet. It's available in Europe but that doesn't really help you, does it?

Nope. :911: It's not like I need a new monitor right now so I suppose I can just wait around for it to become available. Thanks again!

0toShifty
Aug 21, 2005
0 to Stiffy?

Statutory Ape posted:

A good monitor should last long enough to where you resent the fact that it still works

I have a no-name LCD monitor that I bought in 2003. 1280x1024. Still works. I use it at work because square ratio monitors are unusual now. Windows ME and DOS doesn't look right on a widescreen.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

0toShifty posted:

I have a no-name LCD monitor that I bought in 2003. 1280x1024. Still works. I use it at work because square ratio monitors are unusual now. Windows ME and DOS doesn't look right on a widescreen.

I used to play World of Warcraft on a 19" 5:4 monitor like that. After switching to a widescreen display, the amount of space available for additional action bars was mind-blowing to me back then.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.

GFBeach posted:

I appreciate your input! Yeah, I've been thinking about it and given how infrequently I buy monitors, it might be worth spending a little more. The VG270U seems to hit every major note I'm looking for (Freesync is less than ideal with a 1070 but maybe it'll get G-Sync support patched in) and is close enough to my price point to consider. Is this model still being manufactured? I can't find it in stock anywhere.

My suggestion is to wait it out and see what options are available this year. You can use the extra time to save a bit more too.

A couple of things I have my eye on (all 144Hz 27" IPS):

FreeSync:

Nixeus EDG27 - Nixeus is refreshing this model with less bezels. One of the only FreeSync panels with Variable Overdrive. Still using the same garbage-rear end 5 year old AUO panels with QC issues, however.

Acer VG271U - Finally a new 144Hz IPS panel that is NOT made by AUO (Innolux), so there's some hope. Maybe. It only took like 5 years. Early reports and reviews aren't looking great though, it looks like it has the same QC issues and input lag is looking like a problem. Will need to wait until more reviews and reports come in. It looks like this monitor will be one of the cheapest out there because of its lovely stand. A plus for people who use VESA mounts.

Acer XV272U - Same panel as above, but with a fancier stand and more expensive.

GSync:

Asus PG279QZ - Pretty much a minor refresh of the same AUO panel but with bezels similar to the XB271HU. QC is probably better by now but that hasn't been my experience

LG 27GL850G - This is the one I'm waiting for. The panel that hopefully saves us from AUO and hopefully has better QC. Conflicting reports of when this actually comes out. Some sites are reporting that production doesn't start until Q2 2019 (so you'd likely see it Q4 2019). Some sites are reporting it'll be available Q2 2019.

I'm really hoping that one of these monitors turn out to be good so I can replace this XB271HU that on the 5th try (might be more, I've lost count), the best I could get is one with OK BLB, OK IPS glow, no dead pixels but a bright speck that haunts me every day instead. God, gently caress AUO.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Now that apparantly the freesync monitors with with nvidia, any good ~100hz 4k freesync monitors out there? I've ignored everything freesync to this point.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

VelociBacon posted:

Now that apparantly the freesync monitors with with nvidia, any good ~100hz 4k freesync monitors out there? I've ignored everything freesync to this point.

AFAIK there's only the Acer XV273K. Does 120Hz with FreeSync enabled and 8-bit color, or 144hz fixed with 10-bit over dual DisplayPort.

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jan 18, 2019

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Constellation I posted:

My suggestion is to wait it out and see what options are available this year. You can use the extra time to save a bit more too.

FreeSync:

Nixeus EDG27 - Nixeus is refreshing this model with less bezels. One of the only FreeSync panels with Variable Overdrive. Still using the same garbage-rear end 5 year old AUO panels with QC issues, however.

Acer VG271U - Finally a new 144Hz IPS panel that is NOT made by AUO (Innolux), so there's some hope. Maybe. It only took like 5 years. Early reports and reviews aren't looking great though, it looks like it has the same QC issues and input lag is looking like a problem. Will need to wait until more reviews and reports come in. It looks like this monitor will be one of the cheapest out there because of its lovely stand. A plus for people who use VESA mounts.

GSync:

Asus PG279QZ - Pretty much a minor refresh of the same AUO panel but with bezels similar to the XB271HU. QC is probably better by now but that hasn't been my experience

LG 27GL850G - This is the one I'm waiting for. The panel that hopefully saves us from AUO and hopefully has better QC. Conflicting reports of when this actually comes out. Some sites are reporting that production doesn't start until Q2 2019 (so you'd likely see it Q4 2019). Some sites are reporting it'll be available Q2 2019.

I'm really hoping that one of these monitors turn out to be good so I can replace this XB271HU that on the 5th try (might be more, I've lost count), the best I could get is one with OK BLB, OK IPS glow, no dead pixels but a bright speck that haunts me every day instead. God, gently caress AUO.
Is there a reason 24" 1080p144+ IPS panels/monitors, especially with G-Sync, are so hard to find? With 1440p at 27", I assume pixel density isn't the issue.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

ufarn posted:

Is there a reason 24" 1080p144+ IPS panels/monitors, especially with G-Sync, are so hard to find? With 1440p at 27", I assume pixel density isn't the issue.

I think it's basically that the companies developing panels know that 1440p has a bigger market and likely bigger margins than 1080p panels so if you're manufacturing panels anyways with that tech might as well make the expensive ones.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Constellation I posted:

FreeSync:

GSync:

Good post and good advice.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

ufarn posted:

The gsync module is expensive, so offering low-end gsync monitors has never made any sense. That and if you're willing to stick to 1080, you can have a 240hz TN. Now we're several years into the era of 1440 being extremely reasonably priced. There's just never been a point where investing into development and production of a product with such limited appeal has made sense.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

GFBeach posted:

I appreciate your input! Yeah, I've been thinking about it and given how infrequently I buy monitors, it might be worth spending a little more. The VG270U seems to hit every major note I'm looking for (Freesync is less than ideal with a 1070 but maybe it'll get G-Sync support patched in) and is close enough to my price point to consider. Is this model still being manufactured? I can't find it in stock anywhere.
People have covered the other points but I wanted to remind you that this is physically impossible. GSync is a completely separate controller board and AFIK only one monitor ever had an "upgrade" kit, probably because it was the one they originally developed gsync for.

The $200 price bump isn't for the logo, it's for a stupidly expensive FPGA because nVidia somehow has no idea how to make an ASIC.

E: We're at "Just wait" for all the major gaming components right now, aren't we? Zen2 Ryzen coming soon, Navi rumored to be delayed by a respin so maybe this year, nVidia 11xx and 21xx in the pipeline (cutdown and die shrink, respectively) and better panels on the horizon. It'll be nice to have more than the single 27" 1440/144 IPS glass in that range.

FWIW I've got the Samsung 32" 1440p VA and a benq 1440p 27" IPS (both 60hz, neither adaptive sync) and I like the IPS more than the slightly larger VA screen. I need something with high-refresh at this point and I'm hoping for some b-panel models of the nicer ultrawides.

Harik fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 18, 2019

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Risky Bisquick posted:

It should be said that thus far Freesync on Nvidia cards is very much monitor dependent, so you will need to search around to see if other users have tried using the monitor and whether it has any issues. Some monitors work great, some need CRU fixes, and some simply don't work without issues. Google search is very much your friend right now.

Returning to this, I just noticed that Rtings.com re-tested all monitors in their database with FreeSync on an Nvidia card. Most of them work fine, the exceptions being all of LG's 4k monitors except the 27UD68P (the one I have :smug: ) and the Samsung CF791. The LG ones seem to have issues with using even the rather restricted 40-60Hz range and would only work from 48Hz, and the CF791 has a wonky Freesync implementation in general and has issues with AMD cards too.

Harik posted:

E: We're at "Just wait" for all the major gaming components right now, aren't we? Zen2 Ryzen coming soon, Navi rumored to be delayed by a respin so maybe this year, nVidia 11xx and 21xx in the pipeline (cutdown and die shrink, respectively) and better panels on the horizon. It'll be nice to have more than the single 27" 1440/144 IPS glass in that range.
There's a whole bunch of high refresh rate IPS monitors launching this year, in addition to the bunch that just recently launched (e.g. Acer XV273K, XV272U and VG270U, as well as the LG 34GK950F/G).

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 18, 2019

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

TheFluff posted:

Returning to this, I just noticed that Rtings.com re-tested all monitors in their database with FreeSync on an Nvidia card. Most of them work fine, the exceptions being all of LG's 4k monitors except the 27UD68P (the one I have :smug: ) and the Samsung CF791. The LG ones seem to have issues with using even the rather restricted 40-60Hz range and would only work from 48Hz, and the latter has a wonky Freesync implementation in general and has issues with AMD cards too.
This is one of the nicer side-effects of nVidia changing their mind: review sites doing massive roundups like this. Plenty of individual panel reviews, not a whole lot of shootouts like you get in other categories (CPUs, GPUs, RAM, etc)

TheFluff posted:

There's a whole bunch of high refresh rate IPS monitors launching this year, in addition to the bunch that just recently launched (e.g. Acer XV273K, XV272U and VG270U, as well as the LG 34GK950F/G).
Right, those are the ones I'm talking about. I should have said "launching" rather than "on the horizon" which implies farther out with no concrete details.

E: Apparently they didn't test any of the 1440/144 IPS panels? There's only one 75hz overclock IPS panel listed, everything else is TN or VA.

Harik fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jan 18, 2019

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm hoping Dell uses the new LG panels on their Alienware line or something. It'd be super nice to get the LG 27GL850G and 34GK950F/G with stacked coupons and advanced RMA warranty

GFBeach
Jul 6, 2005

Surrounded by wierdos

Harik posted:

People have covered the other points but I wanted to remind you that this is physically impossible. GSync is a completely separate controller board and AFIK only one monitor ever had an "upgrade" kit, probably because it was the one they originally developed gsync for.

Yeah, since following this thread I have learned both that G-Sync had a special hardware component to it, and that the new cross-functionality with Freesync suggests that you can try enabling G-Sync with any Freesync monitor, though it's not guaranteed to work. I initially read the press release as saying "only these particular models will work for now but we'll be adding more to this list over time". Whoops. :blush:

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

GFBeach posted:

Yeah, since following this thread I have learned both that G-Sync had a special hardware component to it, and that the new cross-functionality with Freesync suggests that you can try enabling G-Sync with any Freesync monitor, though it's not guaranteed to work. I initially read the press release as saying "only these particular models will work for now but we'll be adding more to this list over time". Whoops. :blush:

The dirty secret is nVidia has always supported freesync (laptop gsync is identical to vrr, and is the basis of the DP and HDMI standards) but blocked it at the driver level until this week.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Constellation I posted:

I'm hoping Dell uses the new LG panels on their Alienware line or something. It'd be super nice to get the LG 27GL850G and 34GK950F/G with stacked coupons and advanced RMA warranty

I think this is what the recent clearance pricing on the 3418DW is leading up to. Obviously it's still a ways off, since we didn't see any 3x19 displays outed at CES. Doesn't mean they won't debut at Computex, though.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I wish they would clearance price the aw3418dw in Canada :smith:

Lowest I have seen is 1249 CAD (~$950 USD) & 10% off coupon

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

TheFluff posted:

Returning to this, I just noticed that Rtings.com re-tested all monitors in their database with FreeSync on an Nvidia card. Most of them work fine, the exceptions being all of LG's 4k monitors except the 27UD68P (the one I have :smug: ) and the Samsung CF791. The LG ones seem to have issues with using even the rather restricted 40-60Hz range and would only work from 48Hz, and the CF791 has a wonky Freesync implementation in general and has issues with AMD cards too.

Super hot, AOC AGON AG271QX refresh rate 9.2 :smuggo:

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Speaking of clearance pricing I just picked up a new open box Acer X34p on Ebay for $600 shipped not quiet sure if I am making a mistake or not. Ive doing a lot of research the past few days and it seems like many of the freesync ultrawides from LG or those with Samsung VA panels are behaving really bad with gsync. The only one where I can say definitely works are IPS panels with wide free sync ranges like the lg 34gk950f or the XR341ck. One is hard to find (xr341ck discontinued) the other is perhaps the best ultrawide but is still real new and costs $1000.

katka
Apr 18, 2008

:roboluv::h: :awesomelon: :h::roboluv:
So long story short my wife had a medical emergency come up and the money I had set back to buy a new monitor went toward that instead. Thankfully she's ok and none the worse for the wear. Unfortunately I still need a new monitor badly as using this TV for a monitor is driving me crazy. My budget is only about 200 bucks right now though. I figure I'll buy something cheap that can get me by and turn it into a second monitor in another 6 or 7 months when I can buy something nicer.

I know at this price range my options are limited. I'm trying to find something that is 1080p and 144hz refresh rate. So far I'm looking at either an Acer XFA240 or an AOC G2590FX. Both are 144Hz and are on the G-Sync compatible list. Though honestly getting something that would work with G-Sync would be a nice plus, my larger concern is a high refresh rate. Anyone have any experience with these monitors or have any other recommendations?

Oh, and if it matters my system is a Ryzen 2700X and a 2080.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Anything high refresh rate at that price point will be TN. I'd say get yourself a cheap IPS monitor that's well-suited to being a second monitor when you swap it to that role. Better a few months of non-ideal gaming monitor (and letting the market for new monitors shake out) than years of annoyance with a crappy second monitor.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I'm really glad your wife is OK

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

K8.0 posted:

Better a few months of non-ideal gaming monitor (and letting the market for new monitors shake out) than years of annoyance with a crappy second monitor.

I agree very much with this.

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
I've been using a couple of dell U2412M monitors for the past 5 or 6 years, are the current high refresh IPS screens worse quality than these? Would like to sell them both and move to one bigger monitor but it doesn't seem like the monitor market has changed much in the last 2 years. Looking the range of the MG279Q/XB271HU/S2716DG.

DrDork
Dec 29, 2003
commanding officer of the Army of Dorkness
If by "worse quality" you mean do they have worse color accuracy and range, then no--modern ones have only gotten better.

The downside is that 16:10 monitors have all but disappeared, so anything you're likely to get today will be 16:9 or wider. Any of the monitors you've looked at will get you less net desktop space than two U2412's; look more to a 34" ultrawide if you want to keep similar overall desktop space.

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

Heliosicle posted:

I've been using a couple of dell U2412M monitors for the past 5 or 6 years, are the current high refresh IPS screens worse quality than these? Would like to sell them both and move to one bigger monitor but it doesn't seem like the monitor market has changed much in the last 2 years. Looking the range of the MG279Q/XB271HU/S2716DG.

I bought the XF270HU and so far it has been flawless (your mileage may vary). 27in at 144hz @ 1440 on an IPS is very nice and I can't believe I went this long without something like this.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

aluminumonkey posted:

I bought the XF270HU and so far it has been flawless (your mileage may vary). 27in at 144hz @ 1440 on an IPS is very nice and I can't believe I went this long without something like this.

I also have the XF, and can agree that it's great for the money. One thing I want to point out is the gsync compatibility feature they just added doesn't work so well, I had to turn it off.

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

DrDork posted:

If by "worse quality" you mean do they have worse color accuracy and range, then no--modern ones have only gotten better.

The downside is that 16:10 monitors have all but disappeared, so anything you're likely to get today will be 16:9 or wider. Any of the monitors you've looked at will get you less net desktop space than two U2412's; look more to a 34" ultrawide if you want to keep similar overall desktop space.

Yeah that's what I meant - have just seen a lot of complaints about them in terms of backlight bleed/colour accuracy etc, but my reference isn't particularly good. I don't work from home as much as when I got the 2nd monitor, so think I could get by with one just fine.

Is the MG279Q a good shout for 520 euros (~590 dollars) with the freesync nvidia support? It's not in that rtings list but saw a few people saying it works on reddit

Heliosicle fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 21, 2019

DrDork
Dec 29, 2003
commanding officer of the Army of Dorkness

Heliosicle posted:

Yeah that's what I meant - have just seen a lot of complaints about them in terms of backlight bleed/colour accuracy etc, but my reference isn't particularly good. I don't work from home as much as when I got the 2nd monitor, so think I could get by with one just fine.

The complaints are mostly from people who have spent $1000+ on a monitor and are perturbed that it's not perfect. Which, considering the cost, is a fair complaint. The more pedestrian monitors are complained about a lot less because they both have lower expectations in general, as well as having generally better QC due to not living on the bleeding edge of technology.

If you get a modern Dell or whatever (which remain good choices), life will be good.

The MG279Q is a good choice if you're rocking an AMD card. If you've got NVidia, you might want to consider the PG279QZ, which is newer, supports real GSync, 165Hz refresh rates, and (in the US at least) is only $50 or so more expensive.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

DrDork posted:

The complaints are mostly from people who have spent $1000+ on a monitor and are perturbed that it's not perfect. Which, considering the cost, is a fair complaint. The more pedestrian monitors are complained about a lot less because they both have lower expectations in general, as well as having generally better QC due to not living on the bleeding edge of technology.

If you get a modern Dell or whatever (which remain good choices), life will be good.

The MG279Q is a good choice if you're rocking an AMD card. If you've got NVidia, you might want to consider the PG279QZ, which is newer, supports real GSync, 165Hz refresh rates, and (in the US at least) is only $50 or so more expensive.

The PG279QZ does not exist in Europe as far as I can tell, at least not yet. The old PG279Q is 730€, and has only briefly been on sale for 600€ a few months ago.

What you can get in Europe though that you can't get in the US are the new Acer Freesync monitors - the XV272UP and the VG270UP. The latter can be found for as little as 390€, but it's really as no-frills as it gets in this price bracket with a pretty lovely stand. The usual panel QC issues seem to apply as well, but at least at that price point it stings a bit less.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

TheFluff posted:

The PG279QZ does not exist in Europe as far as I can tell, at least not yet. The old PG279Q is 730€, and has only briefly been on sale for 600€ a few months ago.

What you can get in Europe though that you can't get in the US are the new Acer Freesync monitors - the XV272UP and the VG270UP. The latter can be found for as little as 390€, but it's really as no-frills as it gets in this price bracket with a pretty lovely stand. The usual panel QC issues seem to apply as well, but at least at that price point it stings a bit less.
How new are those? Neither of them are available in Estonia yet.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

So I got a Alienware AW3418DW because of this thread and after a week of using it is really great for gaming and working. Beautiful monitor, it's my first 1440p monitor and ultrawide. Just love looking at it. I actually had an issue with the first monitor they sent me which was defective but they very quickly sent in an exchange which works perfectly. Overclocking to 120hz is amazing on a 2080ti and the audio port on it is actually decent.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Sininu posted:

Very new, but you can get them in for example Germany/Austria/Poland, Sweden and the UK. (links are for the XV272UP, here's the VG270UP on Geizhals.eu for reference)

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 21, 2019

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Everything is very new and a lot of stuff isn't available anywhere yet, because the monitor manufacturers certainly knew Nvidia's freesync announcement was coming and probably delayed some product refreshes to see how it would play out. There are some good options available right now, and over time there will be some slightly better ones.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Ugh. I've been using a 120hz monitor for my day-to-day coding/workstation use and just switched over to 60hz because a work laptop I got doesnt support higher over HDMI external.

It's surprisingly jarring. It's ...fine but jarring. I didnt expect it to be this notable; it was certainly more subtle in the other direction

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Walked posted:

Ugh. I've been using a 120hz monitor for my day-to-day coding/workstation use and just switched over to 60hz because a work laptop I got doesnt support higher over HDMI external.

It's surprisingly jarring. It's ...fine but jarring. I didnt expect it to be this notable; it was certainly more subtle in the other direction

It's like if you're driving a powerful, well built car on the highway it's easy to cruise at well north of 100 MPH, then backing down to the speed limit feels like you're crawling.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Walked posted:

Same with high-res for me. Going immediately from 2 1080p monitors to 1 4K, I noticed the difference - but it was 'nice', but not essential. When I had to return the 4K due to an issue and went back to the 1080p's for a bit, it was brutal - text might as well have been rendered in 640x480 by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005

Sininu posted:

Very new as far as I know, they've slowly been rolling out in Europe, not sure if it's available in NA yet, but some stores are starting to list them.

VG270UP - IPS panel from AUO (same one we love/hate) but with a lovely stand
VG271U - new IPS panel from Innolux but with a lovely stand
XV272UP - new IPS panel from Innolux with a nicer stand

I saw a Canadian site listing the VG271U at $600 CAD which is super promising, but probably just a placeholder price :(

EDIT: Looks like the VG271U is available in the US now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=24-011-278&ignorebbr=true

$400 USD. That's a loving awesome price, especially for people who don't care about the stand. 1440p, 144Hz, Freesync, IPS, HDR (bottom of the barrel, but still), fake 10-bit. QC still seems like a crapshoot from what our EU friends are reporting online though.

Constellation I fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jan 22, 2019