Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i'm shocked how stuffed my butt is for BUTTIGIEG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

shovelbum posted:

Can't you order some gum Arabic from the internet

yep

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp posted:

god i love it, the mystique is off, it's over, the chuds are in tears, the dems know his weakness, the next two years are going to be loving horrifying for him to live through and he'll hopefully have a massive stroke as the laughing - the laughing he's always afraid that everyone is doing when he's not in the room - becomes all too real and impossible to ignore

he's going to get fatter, uglier, and his brain is going to break down faster and faster. it's a fuckin real life faust story and i'm here for it

i also enjoy this

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

shovelbum posted:

the best cocktail is the French 75 anyway

Wrong, Tom Collins.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

BeefThief posted:

here's a chud stream...they're still talking about male cheerleaders at the super bowl and the california senate amending their use of pronouns though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGzExRAJIyc

only ONE THING worse than lying...

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Trump could always just resign and go back to golf every day. He could do that any loving time he wanted.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im rolling rolling rolling the kataMARI

its hard to steer this dang thing!!!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Ok, so now we're going to all be murdered by MS13 and overrun by caravans? Like when does that start exactly? Feb 15?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
it's so obviously clear that all of this has been a farce. our fat gently caress idiot president has no true base of support because he stands for nothing besides the minority of this dumbass loving country who are terrified of brown people and could be easily threatened to stay away from the polls on election day. which, obviously, we should be doing.

you can say "lol nothing matters" as much as you want, but Trump's dumb fat rear end has done more to propel leftism into the mainstream than anyone in American history and as he shows himself to be more and more of a feckless, incompetent moron his support will shrivel like his micropenis in a cold shower

as long as leftists seize the moment and don't try to elect some useless loving sack of hair like Harris or Biden, we have a chance to push all of this poo poo back.

seriously, if nothing else, don't waver. go out and talk poo poo about all of the Goopers and their retarded obese inbred leaders.

gently caress em. all of those loving pieces of poo poo. i look forward to making GBS threads on Trump's grave, for real. i don't even care if i get arrested, i'm going to poo poo on his loving grave in broad daylight :toxx:

for real SHS looks like she's the product of brotherfather/sisterwife incest haunted by the souls of all of the inbred bloodhounds that her retarded brothers tortured to death. they aren't human beings. :dehumanize:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Blackchamber posted:

Ok, so now we're going to all be murdered by MS13 and overrun by caravans? Like when does that start exactly? Feb 15?

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1088959432573149184

Too late! EBOLA 2!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BUSH 2112 posted:

it's so obviously clear that all of this has been a farce. our fat gently caress idiot president has no true base of support because he stands for nothing besides the minority of this dumbass loving country who are terrified of brown people and could be easily threatened to stay away from the polls on election day. which, obviously, we should be doing.

you can say "lol nothing matters" as much as you want, but Trump's dumb fat rear end has done more to propel leftism into the mainstream than anyone in American history and as he shows himself to be more and more of a feckless, incompetent moron his support will shrivel like his micropenis in a cold shower

as long as leftists seize the moment and don't try to elect some useless loving sack of hair like Harris or Biden, we have a chance to push all of this poo poo back.

seriously, if nothing else, don't waver. go out and talk poo poo about all of the Goopers and their retarded obese inbred leaders.

gently caress em. all of those loving pieces of poo poo. i look forward to making GBS threads on Trump's grave, for real. i don't even care if i get arrested, i'm going to poo poo on his loving grave in broad daylight :toxx:

for real SHS looks like she's the product of brotherfather/sisterwife incest haunted by the souls of all of the inbred bloodhounds that her retarded brothers tortured to death. they aren't human beings. :dehumanize:

:yeah:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

WHAT ABOUT FLESH WESTING

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

shovelbum posted:

Can't you order some gum Arabic from the internet

yes but it gets you put on a terrorist watch list

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

cargo cult posted:

oh cool back to being anxious about politics all the time
wait you stopped at some point?!?!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Like some 20teens house husband! No thanks I will harvest it myself from some Arabs. Trump!

*dials KSA* hello??

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
If I died in my apartment like a rat in a cage
Would the neighbors smell the corpse before the cat ate my face?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i'm glad we're still doing the extremely nazi concern about DISEASE that is nonexistent

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Build the Wohl!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Al ! posted:

yes but it gets you put on a terrorist watch list

U can substitute good ol all American bazooka joe

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Burning_Monk posted:

Don't listen to him, Woodford Reserve is great. But don't mix it, what are you a child? Drink it straight like an adult.

good bourbon just makes better whiskey sours

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Jacob Wall!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i never mix with drinks i don't already drink straight

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
considering what we know about the personal lives of roger stone and paul manafort, there's about a 100% chance they've had group sex together

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Jacob Steehl Slats

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Suck my assley

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

happyhippy posted:

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1088959239123435521

Guess who is short circuiting atm.

Edit: And look as his instant replies.
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1088907631643652096
if only

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
gj brazil another ecological disaster

https://twitter.com/IBJIYONGI/status/1088967443937148928

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

If I died in my apartment like a rat in a cage
Would the neighbors smell the corpse before the cat ate my face?

I love that song

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

shovelbum posted:

U can substitute good ol all American bazooka joe

please rename gum arabic to gum freedom tia

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

so what does the nixon foundation do

they don't kick you out of the museum for smoking a shitton of dab before you pay your respects to tricky dick BUT you will get the passive aggressive treatment about how Nixon wouldn't approve of marijuana legislation.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

cargo cult posted:

its what they drink on mad men

I learned about this when looking it up online - entirely expecting a bunch of reviews of triple-a league alcoholics espousing its thrift and inoffensiveness, instead it's a bunch of absolute tits being all "Ah yes, a fine liquor, simply magnificent, just like my television hero Darn Drapery"

I'm like poo poo you know this stuff comes in a plastic jug for twelve dollars right

The label says "Smooth & Oaky" which should have been your first warning, they can't even spell "Okay" dude

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i feel like iw asted my creative energy over in the gay thread on the phrase "people with the labias minora and majora"

so i'm crossposting it in honour of this, i guess

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

pathetic little tramp posted:

god i love it, the mystique is off, it's over, the chuds are in tears, the dems know his weakness, the next two years are going to be loving horrifying for him to live through and he'll hopefully have a massive stroke as the laughing - the laughing he's always afraid that everyone is doing when he's not in the room - becomes all too real and impossible to ignore

he's going to get fatter, uglier, and his brain is going to break down faster and faster. it's a fuckin real life faust story and i'm here for it

seems a little early for this but it's certainly headed in that direction
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1088968417024057344

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Dr. Furious posted:

I love that song

:hfive:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

gross :barf:

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

hey authority!!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Zyla posted:

im rolling rolling rolling the kataMARI

its hard to steer this dang thing!!!

the momentum becomes less annoying in later games

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
tbh i don't think i'll ever be truly satisfied until i see him cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

BUSH 2112 posted:

I got some bad news for you friend