Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

One I heard about was to piss in the keyholes on the doors. Apparently it gets into the insides of the doors and corrodes them, along with loving up the interior lining of the doors from within.

The classic from my high school was three full rolls of plastic food wrap, stretched tight, all the way around the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Dumb Lowtax posted:

This is the one from the thread I was trying so hard to remember

I would hate to have to go forward not knowing this

Glue it in there for long term sabotage

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Somfin posted:

The classic from my high school was three full rolls of plastic food wrap, stretched tight, all the way around the car.

Bonus of leaving a permanent shadow on the paintjob where the wrap was

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

One I heard about was to piss in the keyholes on the doors. Apparently it gets into the insides of the doors and corrodes them, along with loving up the interior lining of the doors from within.

I think honey in a keyhole would be worse. That wierd sticky feeling in your pocket.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

poo poo on the underside of the door handle, or in the keyholes. How to get poo poo into a keyhole is left as an exercise for the reader.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Bertrand Hustle posted:

How to get poo poo into a keyhole is left as an exercise for the reader.

Pastry bag, hello?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Subjunctive posted:

Pastry bag, hello?

yeah, just head down to walmart and get one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Telescopic-Shrimp-Net-Net-designed-especially-for-freshwater-shrimp-By-Fluval/213139436

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Subjunctive posted:

Pastry bag, hello?

I was thinking syringe with a blunt-tipped needle, but then you have to get it into the syringe. Pastry bag would work there too, remove the plunger and load it from the back.

I have never put this much thought into something like this before.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Outrail posted:

Smear honey on the windscreen. Throw an egg on the bonnet. Smear peanut butter under the door handles. Safety pins in the windscreen wipers. Embed a stiletto in the driver's seat. There lots of juvenile as gently caress things you can do to a car.

Bottle of beer or cup of urine in the air intakes.

Improbable Lobster posted:

BB or a pebble under the cap for the tire refill valve. They'll have a constant slow leak they won't be able to fix, but no actual damage

Guess what else a valve stem tightener will do.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Plastic grocery bag in the gas tank.
Floats around until it gets sucked against the line out and kills the engine, goes back to floating around for however long, repeat.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

You motherfucker

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Walking across the parking lot with my trusty turd net slung over my shoulder like a hobo with his bindle, ten minutes into my epic twisted Joker-like revenge against a person who committed a minor parking violation that definitely happened

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

If I've already gone to the trouble of making GBS threads in a pastry bag you better believe I'm not stopping at the keyholes, I'm piping a goddamn design on the windscreen.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

At this point you're putting poo poo everywhere you can think of. Exhaust pipe, gas tank, keyholes, door handles, top of the window so it falls into the car when the window is opened, air intakes...

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It's like the old saying goes, if the only tool you have is a pastry bag filled with human excrement...

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

My Lovely Horse posted:

It's like the old saying goes, if the only tool you have is a pastry bag filled with human excrement...

... every problem starts to look like anal?

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
......it’s going to be really hard to change a flat tire?

:D

My go-to(non-permanent damage) vehicular plant is wiping a line on axle grease on the windshield wipers. Nobody notices for a while, then good luck trying to get that poo poo off the entire windshield.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

central dogma posted:

gently caress the pigs!

Kitfox88 posted:

can't say i'm a fan of these completely nonsensical memes with no connection to reality

pseudorandom posted:

Are you using a mobile app or some extension to change the CSS of the forums to a dark theme? This meme will totally make sense if your background is white.

Dabir has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Feb 3, 2019

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

:vince:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Qwijib0 posted:

whether it's entirely their fault or not, the saints'll screw you.

Chichevache posted:

Their just called "priests" when they're still alive.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a shame so many of our quotes are hyperspecific to context since they rock

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

It's a shame so many of our quotes are hyperspecific to context since they rock

Go ahead and try to explain the backstory to someone, they'll wait leave

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Plastic grocery bag in the gas tank.
Floats around until it gets sucked against the line out and kills the engine, goes back to floating around for however long, repeat.

this one is inspired

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bertrand Hustle posted:

At this point you're putting poo poo everywhere you can think of. Exhaust pipe, gas tank, keyholes, door handles, top of the window so it falls into the car when the window is opened, air intakes...

Once you get to that point you should just get an icing spatula and frost the entire car like a cake

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Fill the air vents with flour so when they turn on the heater/aircon it fills the car with dust and they can't see and fly off the road or cause a multiple fatality wreck. Classic prank.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Zipperelli. posted:

Perfect, but what exactly is happening here?

Grem posted:

Optimus Past His Prime?

:dadjoke: award for this

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Pull some First Spanish Astronaut poo poo on somebody. Epic prank, bra.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

it also makes your front door smell strongly of piss until you replace it. Do not drunk piss doors unless you intend some psychological torture.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Yestermoment posted:

:drat:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

doctorawful posted:

I came in answering Q's. Not good enough.

I resorted to playing the part of a Goon. Not good enough.

Ban my rear end plz.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Yestermoment posted:

I've never heard this term before, what's it mean?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Slippery posted:

I've never heard this term before, what's it mean?

quote:

ETA spent months digging a tunnel under a road and filling it with explosives. When fascist Prime Minister Luis Carrero Blanco drove over it, they detonated the explosives and sent his car OVER a five story building. This flight earned Blanco the title of "First Spanish Astronaut". Blanco's successor was unable to keep the government together, and Democracy returned to Spain

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Oh wow, drat. Thanks!

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
there are some diagrams of the launch trajectory and landing spot online and its as badass as it sounds like it would be

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Looking at that gassed thread led me to the banlist for another permabanned goon whose reason for being banned was "dead." I checked out the thread and found a classic:

PCW posted:

Well since there are Spice and K2 threads I figured maybe some people may want to conduct some research on creating their own incense blends with some of these supplements. These products are not for intended for human consumption and will not be sold to anyone intending such purposes.

(He's selling drugs)

His last update was on August 22, 2010. A few days later ...

asimplenation posted:

Yeah I placed my order on Sat the 21st and haven't heard anything since then. I have sent him an email, a pm onsite and he hasn't bee on AIM in a few days. Clearly something is going on. I don't have a package from him, a tracking number from him or anything as of right now which is not typical of him.

Arrest that rear end! posted:

We have recieved cause to believe that PCW may have passed away. I'll update when there are more details.

asimplenation posted:

Uhhh I hope not cause I am out a ton of $$ then.

Brain Issues posted:

Yeah it's confirmed, I knew PCW in real life for about a year and a half and it's too early to say but I'm almost positive its a drug overdose (opiates). Here's a link to the obit:

asimplenation posted:

If you knew him in real life do you think there is any chance you can talk to his family or something about issuing people refunds? Also that link requires a paid subscription could you post a screenshot or a different link?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Moon Slayer posted:

Looking at that gassed thread led me to the banlist for another permabanned goon whose reason for being banned was "dead." I checked out the thread and found a classic:

(He's selling drugs)

His last update was on August 22, 2010. A few days later ...

Can someone post the series of things that are like A GOON DOES [X], GETS [Y] that ends with the french catacombs one.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kitfox88 posted:

Can someone post the series of things that are like A GOON DOES [X], GETS [Y] that ends with the french catacombs one.

This one?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

yes, thank you, i always crack up at the final one so bad it hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Did the last one actually happen? It's honestly more believable than some of the others that I KNOW happened