Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

has no one here heard the status wrt the ps3 and its hacked status no matter the firmware? theres no reason to worry folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Alright that's the 3rd Beetlejuice. I'm noping the gently caress out of this thread.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I still have to play Nier and Lightning Returns before they blow out those servers asses.

I need to play the whole FFXIII trilogy but they’re on Steam at least.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

same re: nier procrastination

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

demons souls remaster would be cool but that game is pretty rough around the edges due to being 10 years old, so streamers/reviewers would be WTF facing in all their thumbnails and I do not wish to see that.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

*uncle at nintendo steps out from behind the curtains he's been hiding in since he "left"* Haha! If someone needs a functioning offline copy of any 360/PS3 game I've got you covered, just PM me your address.

American McGay posted:

Alright that's the 3rd Beetlejuice. I'm noping the gently caress out of this thread.

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

it's probably my favorite series of last gen

in fact I know it is due to the depressing lack of DQ/SMT on consoles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The steam versions are really pretty too. The console versions were largely great too outside of like, one level in XIII-2. But drat they did a good job on XIII

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're also avaible in 4K on the Xbox One X, the world's most powerful console.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

13-2 is one of the most fun games I've ever played. Nearing DQ levels of pure gaming bliss

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hope fang and lightning are the squad

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still need to play lightning returns, I just hosed with it a few minutes to make sure it ran good

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

In Training posted:

They're also avaible in 4K on the Xbox One X, the world's most powerful console.

I’m so pissed I bought xiii used for the ps3 a short time before it came out remastered on the one x.

Now I live in a place with satellite internet only so the idea of downloading xiii in 4K is horrifying.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I still have to play Nier and Lightning Returns before they blow out those servers asses.

square closed the lightning returns servers a while ago. it doesnt matter though

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

I.N.R.I posted:

square closed the lightning returns servers a while ago. it doesnt matter though

nothing matters

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't think there was anything important on there. But also the PC version has all the dlc built in if actually wanted to use any of it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I don't think there was anything important on there. But also the PC version has all the dlc built in if actually wanted to use any of it

4 costumes .. at least 2 of them were recolours though. and i guess u could break the game by buying turbo ethers from other players if you really wanted. on the other hand it does make getting an elixir for the platinum trophy a lot harder

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Thank You Sony
https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1092197308756824064?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

good thing it wasn't an x box right??

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

P-Mack posted:

He'd end up paying more than retail, LMFAO!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

P-Mack posted:

teenager is arrested after buying original xbox for the cost of every item in the grocery store

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

P-Mack posted:

idgi

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

R. Guyovich posted:

teenager is arrested after buying original xbox for the cost of every item in the grocery store

oh i see

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

they called the third xbox the xbox is very large big xbox huge xbox xbox dot com enormous xbox funny 9gag family guy memes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

they called the third xbox the xbox is very large big xbox huge xbox xbox dot com enormous xbox funny 9gag family guy memes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Calm down.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

American McGay posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The xbix is fuckin huge kmfai

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

The xbix is fuckin huge kmfai

Literally lolling

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll laugh at image macros of huge Xboxes until the day I die probably.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I'll laugh at image macros of huge Xboxes until the day I die probably.

:hai:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Xbox is so huge, even Gaben has trouble digesting one.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I’m forming the image in my mind of a solar system with the xbox orbiting along with the planets and loling.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

b_d posted:

I’m forming the image in my mind of a solar system with the xbox orbiting along with the planets and loling.

theyre orbiting the xbox actually

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

holy poo poo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

theyre orbiting the xbox actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante