Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Why trax Max is perhaps a better question that I'm sure has been answered, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Somberbrero posted:

Why trax Max is perhaps a better question that I'm sure has been answered, right?

It hasn't but that would be the follow up.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm always hilarious

dead funny

You target audience is always dying with laughter.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

b-minus1 posted:

Will making his result public really change anything?

I'm gonna need you to explain this at length.

Because right now I'm hearing that you don't care if TM can back up his tracker claim or not. And that's weird man.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I guess for a new page: TM claim what Max did and then why you tracked Max.

What's the alternative lunch for you folks if you don't want to kill an uncountered tracker claim.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

dead funny

You target audience is always dying with laughter.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

KhediveRex posted:

Because right now I'm hearing that you don't care if TM can back up his tracker claim or not. And that's weird man.

:suspense:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

I guess for a new page: TM claim what Max did and then why you tracked Max.

What's the alternative lunch for you folks if you don't want to kill an uncountered tracker claim.

Who would dare question the sanctity of a tracker claim, a role which historically has always been town and never ever scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'm glad we had 72 hours to make a rush decision in the last 15 mins.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

KhediveRex posted:

Fair enough. I believe TMs tracker claim, becuase I know there is a tracker in this game. My point was even if TM reveals the result, it doesn’t tell us anything more about his alignment. I hadn’t considered the possibility that TM was lying, and we could test the claim to by having him reveal his results

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Also again by the way I don't want to dunk Max but to the people who are mentally clearing him, he is not actually a dayvig.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Know?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

Fair enough. I believe TMs tracker claim, becuase I know there is a tracker in this game. My point was even if TM reveals the result, it doesn’t tell us anything more about his alignment. I hadn’t considered the possibility that TM was lying, and we could test the claim to by having him reveal his results

What

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

I'm glad we had 72 hours to make a rush decision in the last 15 mins.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Personally I blame Hal for never posting today

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I don't want to no lunch. Personally. Whatever you want to happen lets make it happen. I don't think TM is coming back lol.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

I don't want to no lunch. Personally. Whatever you want to happen lets make it happen. I don't think TM is coming back lol.

You still feeling aai more or have you changed?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

Also again by the way I don't want to dunk Max but to the people who are mentally clearing him, he is not actually a dayvig.

Hmmm

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Okay can we maybe kill a lurker or something and leave tm for tomorrow I guess? Or is stuff happening to them?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Personally I blame Hal for never posting today

Lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

You still feeling aai more or have you changed?

I'd be good with AAI but I know a lot of people don't feel it. I said I'd be willing to swap and make something else happen but the board is everywhere. No one has votes consolidated.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Votecount for Day 2

Tired Moritz (3): hambeet, hambeet, A Sometimes Food, hambeet, KhediveRex, b-minus1, AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, hambeet
AnAnonymousIdiot (2): Tired Moritz, Dick Bastardly, hambeet, hambeet, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, Toalpaz, b-minus1
b-minus1 (1): Mr. Humalong
hambeet (1): bowmore
Dick Bastardly (1): chaoslord, Toalpaz, b-minus1, bowmore, chaoslord, Toalpaz, b-minus1, bowmore, Somberbrero, hambeet, hambeet
Toalpaz (1): xiw
bowmore (1): Dick Bastardly
Mr. Humalong (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
xiw (0): KhediveRex, KhediveRex

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, chaoslord, hambeet, Max

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 18th, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 12 minutes.

:siren: The Nile is flooding tonight :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Tired Moritz (3): hambeet, hambeet, A Sometimes Food, hambeet, KhediveRex, b-minus1, AnAnonymousIdiot, b-minus1, hambeet
AnAnonymousIdiot (2): Tired Moritz, Dick Bastardly, hambeet, hambeet, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Dick Bastardly, Toalpaz, b-minus1
b-minus1 (1): Mr. Humalong
hambeet (1): bowmore
Dick Bastardly (1): chaoslord, Toalpaz, b-minus1, bowmore, chaoslord, Toalpaz, b-minus1, bowmore, Somberbrero, hambeet, hambeet
Toalpaz (1): xiw
bowmore (1): Dick Bastardly
Mr. Humalong (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
xiw (0): KhediveRex, KhediveRex

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, chaoslord, hambeet, Max

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 18th, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 11 minutes.

:siren: The Nile is flooding tonight :siren:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I don't think aai is scum but whatever ultimately? I have to leave work like right now and I've taken the pledge not to post and drive.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

sorry, was phone posting.

I know (or at least 99% percent sure) that there is a tracker in this game. Nobody has counted TM's claim, but we still don't know his alignment. The point I was trying to make (because I had already confirmed TM as tracker in my mind, and have a town read on Max ) was that revealing the result in the game thread doesn't give us any more information about TM's alignment.

But obviously forcing TM to claim his result is the easiest way to test his tracker claim. I hadn't even considered that option haha

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

No, too loving slow votefinder.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm on my phone and reception is a little sketchy so better do this while I can

##vote tired moritz

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote chaoslord but what if etc

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I don't think we are gonna hear tms claim in time.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

##vote chaoslord but what if etc

:eyepop:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm on my phone and reception is a little sketchy so better do this while I can

##vote tired moritz

Tracker tho?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

So do we wait and let them live and no lunch? Do we vote AAI instead?

I do not like no lunching

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

sorry, was phone posting.

I know (or at least 99% percent sure) that there is a tracker in this game. Nobody has counted TM's claim, but we still don't know his alignment. The point I was trying to make (because I had already confirmed TM as tracker in my mind, and have a town read on Max ) was that revealing the result in the game thread doesn't give us any more information about TM's alignment.

But obviously forcing TM to claim his result is the easiest way to test his tracker claim. I hadn't even considered that option haha

I fully understood the words you wrote and I appreciate the explanation but I'm wondering how the gently caress you know there's a tracker, don't answer that now though

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hambeet posted:

Tracker tho?

Could be scum still :shrug:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I think chaos... is scumb

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sound off, whom'st is here?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

here here

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Dick Bastardly posted:

Could be scum still :shrug:

True. Might not be too.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

hambeet posted:

Nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

Sound off, whom'st is here?

hi