Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
picked up some of these today, they're super delicious actually.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

LifeSunDeath posted:

My teeth turned to dust

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

would

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Does it come with the meth and hatchet man tattoo, or do you have to buy those separately?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Obligatory nice

And yeah, Faygo has a good handle on flavors. So does Towne Club, if you can find them. They're having somewhat of a comeback these days.

I just wish Faygo's Diet Rock & Rye wasn't so hard to find. :(

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

There's no cream in spaghetti carbonara god dammit

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
New Zealand must be stopped at all costs.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Would? Maybe? I think it'd probably be gross, not because of what it is, but because it's Domino's.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

now I need to find a way to forget it.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"Just how you remember it"

WHO THE HELL HAS ACTUALLY TRIED THIS MONSTROSITY?!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

It's April 1st somewhere on earth I guess

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whose family

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Vietnamwees posted:

"Just how you remember it"

WHO THE HELL HAS ACTUALLY TRIED THIS MONSTROSITY?!

Tragically, most of middle class New Zealand, growing up

Whooping Crabs posted:

It's April 1st somewhere on earth I guess

:ssh:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Australia wouldn't even steal this and claim it as its own.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Fuckin-a would

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Non-canonical, but still would. And would want seconds.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Luxrage posted:

I was expecting the mint sandwich to be some sorta deli meat with a mint jelly spread but boy was I wrong:

I don't know where to begin on the High School Sandwich:

That one's actually a salad!

Bonus comic plus this sandwich recipe because I can't visualise this in my head what it's supposed to look like:

:magical:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I can't figure out what the High School Sandwich would be like at all

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
I absolutely would that "carbonara."

As for pizzas with spaghetti, well. I know a spaghetti-filled calzone can be pretty good, so I'd be tempted to give it a try. Toss the loving pineapples in the trash first, though.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

I can't figure out what the High School Sandwich would be like at all

Sounds like a meringue with walnuts on lettuce. Between two slices of bread. Now that “tricolor” sandwich, that sounds like a prank or a punishment.

edit: I read that wrong, it’s the yolks of the eggs. gently caress I can’t figure it out either

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Whoop whoop

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

Sounds like a meringue with walnuts on lettuce. Between two slices of bread. Now that “tricolor” sandwich, that sounds like a prank or a punishment.

edit: I read that wrong, it’s the yolks of the eggs. gently caress I can’t figure it out either

It looks like a variation of lemon curd, kind of like the filling in lemon meringue pie. Except with flour and vinegar, for some reason.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I will try to make one serving of the High School Sandwich* tomorrow and photograph the process for the thread. No guarantees on a taste test because that poo poo looks nasty.

* Or I guess one egg yolk’s worth.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
When I saw "sandwich", "walnut meats", and "egg yolks", in a recipe that began with straining lemon juice into a pan, I was convinced I clicked on the procedural generated thread

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The Wisconsin delicacy "cannibal sandwich". Raw ground beef and onion on bread. I remeber this being at parties when we'd visit family out there when I was a kid. I never dared try it.

https://www.wpr.org/cannibal-sandwiches-polarizing-and-misunderstood-wisconsin-tradition

The General
Mar 4, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

The Wisconsin delicacy "cannibal sandwich". Raw ground beef and onion on bread. I remeber this being at parties when we'd visit family out there when I was a kid. I never dared try it.

https://www.wpr.org/cannibal-sandwiches-polarizing-and-misunderstood-wisconsin-tradition

That bread looks real dry. But still would.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

veni veni veni posted:

thats just beef mett

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

veni veni veni posted:

Seems a variation on mett

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Huh, I knew that as "tiger meat" in eastern Montana.

e: oh the article even mentions that name

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

a kitten posted:

Huh, I knew that as "tiger meat" in eastern Montana.

e: oh the article even mentions that name

We call it "Filet Américain" in Wallonia and we are probably the biggest consumers of raw beef worldwide. I love it even though I drastically reduced my consumption of it lately because of an adventure I documented in a GBS thread the original thread title was "I just found out there's a worm living in my rear end"

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Home made Américain is great. We have premade stuff in Holland but it's quite different.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

veni veni veni posted:

That's steak tartar.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every culture named it after some foreign people who are considered barbaric and monstrous

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

There's no cream in spaghetti carbonara god dammit

So who said it was carbonara before you did?

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
I don't care how fancy anyone makes it sound, I'm not eating raw meat. Fuuuuuuuuuck that.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Every culture named it after some foreign people who are considered barbaric and monstrous
Not the Ethiopians, they just call it what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inco posted:

I don't care how fancy anyone makes it sound, I'm not eating raw meat. Fuuuuuuuuuck that.

Some meat is fine raw.

Most ground beef is not.

If you're not chopping up your steak tartare up yourself, don't eat it Probably.