Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
If only we would have focussed on this other thing, things would have mattered and trump wouldn't have gotten away with it

Muelerrrrrrrrr!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sandoz posted:

who the gently caress is @cspam2 and why are there tweets so bad

dnd level poo poo

fark posts as tweets

its joe biden

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Durf posted:

good news i've booked my summer travel with Baloogan Air and their Supreme Saver Seats

Please tell me they recline too

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

believe me u won't like where it goes from there.....

that poo poo was too long i aint reading it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oosr3nTTWg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1113522933631279104

bill mitchell is right

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol who cares about Rachel Maddow, stop watching TV ya goofs

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Gripweed posted:

I know it's gonna be hard for people to accept, and everybody is gonna have to get there in their own time, but at some point we've all got to acknowledge that the piss tape isn't real. The piss tape was never real.

Uh.

Mods?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Biden 2020: Respecting Personal Space

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Durf posted:

good news i've booked my summer travel with Baloogan Air and their Supreme Saver Seats

Between this and the current thread title it's pretty obvious our ideas of dystopian nightmare worlds were really lacking imagination

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

tinstaach posted:

Good and cool writer David Roth, on dumb and lovely writer Rick Reilly's book on the best Trump topic of all: the myriad fascinating ways he cheats at golf

https://deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-never-more-donald-trump-than-when-hes-c-1833757517

Lmao

Trump is the perfect avatar of America and I'm shocked that he wasn't elected sooner.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao when you get poo poo on by Bill Mitchell it's probably time to just disappear forever

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

Bitch McConnell

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

a good way for mister biddens to escape the ~changing social norms~ :magemage:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:what:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Can someone who knows about senate stuff tell me why reducing debate time from 30 to 2 hours is a Big Deal?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

This is why it doesn't matter if he apologizes and says he didn't know he did anything wrong. Lindsay Graham is smart enough to hide it, bill isnt

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm fairly certain it was never okay to do what he did and it's just that women have previously been afraid to call his creepy rear end out.

gently caress off joe

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What would happen if a Dem senator just shivved McConnell in the middle of a session?

Cause honestly, that's what he deserves.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Good soup! posted:

stop watching TV ya goofs

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bill is missing the obvious cues the GOP are giving to support Biden right now. You can't destroy him before he even declares that just makes the other candidates stronger.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Between this and the current thread title it's pretty obvious our ideas of dystopian nightmare worlds were really lacking imagination

i mean at this rate it'd be just as economic and more comfortable for airlines to stack people into sleeping pods like those japanese capsule hotels

or Fifth Element

https://i.imgur.com/0RpuHhT.mp4

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/conner_omalley/status/1112802632555524099

i just found out conner is married to aidy bryant holy poo poo lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

2DCAT posted:

Please tell me they recline too

When a person reclines the first second they sit in the seat in front of me and stay there for a 9 hour flight until a flight attendant tells them to stop 20 minutes before landing, should I want to murder him or the system that made that possible?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jon Joe posted:

Can someone who knows about senate stuff tell me why reducing debate time from 30 to 2 hours is a Big Deal?

lets say you have 20 judges you want to get nominated and pushed through

20 * 30 is way bigger than 20 * 2

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TMMadman posted:

What would happen if a Dem senator just shivved McConnell in the middle of a session?

u know democrats are extremely smart people who see republicans as colleagues rather than mortal enemies

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bill is missing the obvious cues the GOP are giving to support Biden right now. You can't destroy him before he even declares that just makes the other candidates stronger.

just like he missed the obvious cues the gop gave that jeb was inevitable~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the winds are changing on social norms, and that is why I'd like to talk to you about wind power

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Durf posted:

i mean at this rate it'd be just as economic and more comfortable for airlines to stack people into sleeping pods like those japanese capsule hotels

or Fifth Element

Exactly. That was in the 5th Element but real airlines need to make it as uncomfortable and humiliating as possible.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Yeah welcome to Just Fuckin Stand airlines we save your knees and your pride with our eternal promise, if you'll stand it we'll send it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

TMMadman posted:

they'd probably get arrested and go to jail and then kentucky would replace mcconnell with another white man and nothing would really change other than republican approval rating soaring to 80+%?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jon Joe posted:

there's a massive backlog of 40 year old federalist cloning experiments that McConnell needs to get through and even with a majority, taking 30 hours per person might mean that some of them won't get through by 2020

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
whats a tactile politician gotta do to change some norms around here, socially!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Carlos Danger gonna be prez

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Durf posted:

or Fifth Element

why did that airline need that many flight attendants anyway

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
i got a glimpse into an alternate dimension where Joe Biden is President thanks to The OA Season 2 and folks it’s bad. Shows good tho.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

there's a massive backlog of 40 year old federalist cloning experiments that McConnell needs to get through and even with a majority, taking 30 hours per person might mean that some of them won't get through by 2020

Ah gotcha, wasn’t thinking in terms of mass numbers

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Exactly. That was in the 5th Element but real airlines need to make it as uncomfortable and humiliating as possible.

lol good luck egressing in the 12 inches of space between your seat and the back of the seat in front of u

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

that poo poo was too long i aint reading it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oosr3nTTWg

not that specifically, just the history of the eXile in 🇷🇺

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

the winds are changing on social norms, and that is why I'd like to talk to you about wind power

i was surprised as anyone by the news that not groping people causes cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Good soup! posted:

lol who cares about Rachel Maddow, stop watching TV ya goofs