Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i just saw my dad yelling on facebook about how disrespectful it is to change the name of one of our regional rugby teams....

the Crusaders.
y'know, the dudes who murdered billions of muslims. I can't see at all why it might not be an acceptable name anymore

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Gotta give credit where it's due, it's impressive they were able to kill ~1000% of the then-world's population.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

McNally posted:

Gotta give credit where it's due, it's impressive they were able to kill ~1000% of the then-world's population.

If we count the amount of sperm each of them had in their testes, it'd be trillions!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
To their credit, they killed a lot of Christians, too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Irish coffee is such an ideal writer's drink it's ridiculous I didn't realize it sooner

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
D'ya like Baileys?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Bored As gently caress posted:

D'ya like Baileys?

I do a bit of baileys in my coffee on weekends. (during the week I usually just hit mcdonalds for a dollar on the way to work)

Edit: Oh drat, it's been a looong time since I watched that

Godholio fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Apr 6, 2019

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ever drink Bailey's from an old shoe?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Slim Pickens posted:

Ever drink Bailey's from an old shoe?

Only with Old Gregg

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Only with Old Gregg

creamy, creamy baileys

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I have drank a few bottles of baileys served on the rocks. Gets you fat and drunk. Excellent experience. A+ would try again.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Only with Old Gregg

I got all things that are good!

PS AT A WEDDING AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW FEELING GOOD EXCEPT GF IS BUGGING THE FUCJ OUT OF ME

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I have drank a few bottles of baileys served on the rocks. Gets you fat and drunk. Excellent experience. A+ would try again.

Can confirm.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I prefer to make a Boston milk punch. Finger rum, finger rye, top with cold whole milk, into shaker with ice and a teaspoon of sugar, shake quick and strain. It's amazing. I call it tiger milk.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bored As gently caress posted:

PS AT A WEDDING AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW FEELING GOOD EXCEPT GF IS BUGGING THE FUCJ OUT OF ME

Where’s the rest :mediocre:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Yes, post more. The old Beanie is getting lonely where he’s buried in the backyard.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Headed to Vegas Sat-Mon to get some poker in. Anyone hot any strong recommendations? I'm gonna be playing at the Bellagio

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Wear mirrored sunglasses and always go all in without looking at your cards

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Count cards.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Count cards, wear a hoodie and hat and make random moves, twitches, and facial expressions at random times so no one knows your tells.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hum softly and rub your dick through your pants.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Get drunk and shoot some machine guns

E: uh, at a rental range like Hunter s Thompson, not from the 70th floor of the Bellagio, obviously

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
All good recommendations I'll see what I can get done in 48 hours

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
if you're a weedsman bring your own vape carts or edibles or whatever

the dispos in Vegas are absurdly expensive compared to the front range metro

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How much for a 500 mg or 1 g cart?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
lol the place I went had gram carts for $95

they can be had for $25 here if you're thrifty

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You can pretty much fly with weed now, no reason to buy in vegas if it's legal where you are.

I splurged and bought an eighth of Willie's Reserve for saturday. It's pretty drat tasty, but hilariously overpriced.

On thriftiness, I collected a weedmaps deal the other day that was dirt cheap, $11/g "budder", then I saw the numbers (55.5% thc). Yeah..... it's sap. I was actually excited to find sap so I can roll up some more hash smeared joints. Snapped up a couple weeks worth of that poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Apr 15, 2019

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TSA policy is to turn you over to the local pigs if they really care, but I've had no problems at the big airports. Wouldn't risk international though.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Does anyone know if I can bring weed from Michigan to Ontario? They should have duty free weed stores now imo

Driving, not flying

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
No. Don't take michigan weed across the border. Read an article about the laws regarding crossing with weed, can be as simple as a citation for an american or banning your from entering the US if you're a canadian.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wouldn't, but that's me

E: Beaten bad, but yeah federally illegal means federally illegal

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Don't cross the international border with weed.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Ya but it's federally legal in Ontario, I thought you would be able to take it from America to Canada. I would try dare do it the other way cause then I deal with American border patrol.

I guess it's just not worth it to try. I'll just wait for weed duty free stores

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Apr 15, 2019

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Gummy edibles are pretty discrete.

Welp Im omw home $300 lighter and my girlfriend is mad at me but no permanent damage I don't think.

Vegas gets a B

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I mean you didn't bring home an STD so no big

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
How do you spend 300 dollars on a lighter? Really curious about that

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB posted:

TSA policy is to turn you over to the local pigs if they really care, but I've had no problems at the big airports. Wouldn't risk international though.

Same. Flown back weed from California multiple times with no issue. I typically will take candy-looking edibles, so maybe that helps.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
which poster is gleep gloop these days

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im gloop gleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002