Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Vegastar posted:

Hit me up the next time you see me online in the clan list, I should have 6 or 7 Axi O4 sitting around I'll give you.

You are a patron and a gentleman. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Mailer posted:

It's now the 3rd. They missed their deadline. I demand a refund! This act of betrayal will not stand!

(Not actually mad, beyond the madness that bounties have driven me)

Hot fix update says equinox is live as of an hour ago bruh, hop to it

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Catalyst / Exilus invasion on Metis, Jupiter.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Catalyst / Exilus invasion on Metis, Jupiter.

I was irrationally angry that the last one was Forma vs Forma.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

KDdidit posted:

I was irrationally angry that the last one was Forma vs Forma.

We’ll see if the invasion is even going on by the time I get home from work. Between invasions and night wave, this has been the least effort prime release I’ve ever had. Like, I got maybe one part to drop last night.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Just a heads up to Definitely the Corpus members. If you have any tower white dye, contribute it to the research ASAP. I'm going to pause it and start up Fortuna ones. When I do so, it'll destroy any dye you have in your inventory but will retain research progress. Thank you.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
On PS4, I have a couple of extra Equinox Prime parts, the systems and chasis I think (I need the parts from the Meso M3 and Axi K2), and would be willing to trade for the other two (I have the Lith part, and the rare Meso one), I also have a full Mesa Prime set, Frost BP and all the parts of Ember, but the BP if anyone is looking for those. I'm looking for a couple parts of Banshee and Nova Prime if anyone has any extras and wants to trade for those.

Going to be running as theanoraone on there for a bit, just shoot me a PM in game.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As a member...what the heck does “Definitely the Corpus” mean?

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

KDdidit posted:

It's a line from the Clem Mission. Comes from before that, when it was just a help Davro out mission that happened occasionally.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
It's the definitive answer to all questions.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Darvo is this week right? I need to get cracking on getting more Ducets.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
call im Bro Kiteer cause you're invited to his kegger, bro

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Traded my Systems for the BP, so now I got me a fancy Hunt Princess.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Raptor1033 posted:

Just a heads up to Definitely the Corpus members. If you have any tower white dye, contribute it to the research ASAP. I'm going to pause it and start up Fortuna ones. When I do so, it'll destroy any dye you have in your inventory but will retain research progress. Thank you.
How / where do I do this? I have a few stacks but every time I've tried to donate I have no idea where to go. The comedy layout of hundreds of empty rooms is nice and all but it blooows when I want to actually get something done.

KDdidit posted:

To me it always seemed like "No tenno organising here sir, this station is definitely part of the Corpus. No need to investigate further. Yep. Definitely the Corpus over here."

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 4, 2019

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
It’s a console on the right wall of the Tenno lab. Where the zephyr tornado is perpetually whirling.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Do you guys have any build suggestions for Bimbo Prime? I was thinking max range and duration for stupid amounts of CC, but I am not sure how angry this will get people...

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

Do you guys have any build suggestions for Bimbo Prime? I was thinking max range and duration for stupid amounts of CC, but I am not sure how angry this will get people...

Only if you’re intentionally trying to troll people. Otherwise some - range to barely cover defense targets, duration, efficiency and power to taste. Survival and quality of life are easy to slot if you like.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Mesadoram posted:

You want duration, and if anything you want to tank range through the floor. There's also a syndicate mod that extends the duration for every enemy killed inside it which on Defence / Mobile Defence missions means your bubble stays up forever. Combine with Stasis to become that one Limbo that people will talk about forever.

Watch where you riftroll, pubbies get caught by your portal and end up getting super mad.

Only ever max range if you're soloing syndicate missions looking for medallions.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Raptor1033 posted:

Only if you’re intentionally trying to troll people. Otherwise some - range to barely cover defense targets, duration, efficiency and power to taste. Survival and quality of life are easy to slot if you like.

Oh yeah good point. I should make a troll aet anyway, it's in our Goon blood to be done.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

You want duration, and if anything you want to tank range through the floor. There's also a syndicate mod that extends the duration for every enemy killed inside it which on Defence / Mobile Defence missions means your bubble stays up forever. Combine with Stasis to become that one Limbo that people will talk about forever.

Watch where you riftroll, pubbies get caught by your portal and end up getting super mad.

Only ever max range if you're soloing syndicate missions looking for medallions.

Good to know about that mod, that will help out Tremendously. Thank you gents!

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you don’t have Ivara yet, using a max range Limbo for Corpus spy missions is a good plan, can even tank duration for it. As soon as you’re outside the vault a quick Cataclysm will blow out all the cameras and you’ll only have to worry about the green laser walls. Another build you wouldn’t use in a regular mission though.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Started using Harrow yesterday and I'm really liking him so far. Building up my shields like crazy then dispersing them for a boost is pretty sweet. His design is really neat too.

Also, how do I help out in the clan as a beginner? I want to rank up and help research/earn some of the blueprints, but the clan stuff seems pretty opaque so I don't really know what to do when I go to the dojo.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
If you're in lljk, we really just need mutagen samples and dye
I think it's just dye only needed in btc. De over corrected after gara; research requirements since then are mostly trivial.

Above is PS4; I imagine there may be a lot to do in switch clan. But still mutagen samples will be the biggest hurdle.

Optikalusion
Feb 21, 2007
The better you look the more you see
Ghoul Purge just popped on Switch

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

One more reason to join the totally cool Switch clan. I ripped off AKGOON's emblem from the PC clan with our own little style.

So hopefully that's uploaded in the next hotfix.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Optikalusion posted:

Ghoul Purge just popped on Switch

Fuuuuuccckkkkk need to go home.

How long does the event usually last?

On a side note, my post on the Warframe sub Reddit about how I always need to represent the 3rd Street Saints colors in any game I could is quickly becoming one of my most top votes comments... This commitment is it's own kind of amazing :allears:

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.
2 alerts up on PS4. One for a potato and one for 10 Cetus wisps.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Friendly Fire posted:

2 alerts up on PS4. One for a potato and one for 10 Cetus wisps.

Remember not to spend wisps on things that are getting reworked in the economy soon.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Thranguy posted:

Remember not to spend wisps on things that are getting reworked in the economy soon.

Are there any details for this?

mentalcontempt
Sep 4, 2002

Friendly Fire posted:

Are there any details for this?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1079541-another-part-of-the-poe-remaster-economy-remaster-lite/

Void trader seems pretty underwhelming. I got Primed Reach; debating whether to buy the Shotgun fire mod because it’s the only one I don’t have yet.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

mentalcontempt posted:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1079541-another-part-of-the-poe-remaster-economy-remaster-lite/

Void trader seems pretty underwhelming. I got Primed Reach; debating whether to buy the Shotgun fire mod because it’s the only one I don’t have yet.

I got the kubrow bust because I’m busted

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

There's a Kubrow bust?

Hell YES

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

There's a Kubrow bust?

Hell YES

Yeah it’s totally going on a primed pedestal next to the incubator.

Have you dropped off those dyes yet? I want to switch that research over.

Edit: hey janana, you should promote me or give generals message of the day capabilities

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Apr 6, 2019

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Never ever buy the dual stat fire or ice mods, or any of the +physical damage gold mods, from Baro.

The former come from spies and the latter aren’t good and come from Eidolons.

If you aren’t good at spy then get good. :colbert:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

burned out on destiny so giving this a go.

The Saya's Vigil mission on the eidolon plains seems to be bugged for me. After I dodge past the level 50 robot and grab the glass shard from the cave, the game sends me to the evac point on a hill marked in green - but nothing happens when I get there. I've searched round for something to trigger and aborted/reset twice but nothing seems to work.

also is there a preferred way to farm up some credits in the early game? I can build a sentinel thing at my forge but I made the mistake of buying all the guns for credits and left myself in crippling poverty.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

kecske posted:

burned out on destiny so giving this a go.

The Saya's Vigil mission on the eidolon plains seems to be bugged for me. After I dodge past the level 50 robot and grab the glass shard from the cave, the game sends me to the evac point on a hill marked in green - but nothing happens when I get there. I've searched round for something to trigger and aborted/reset twice but nothing seems to work.

also is there a preferred way to farm up some credits in the early game? I can build a sentinel thing at my forge but I made the mistake of buying all the guns for credits and left myself in crippling poverty.

There's probably a better way but I've been running defense missions over and over for money and leveling. I run the highest level ones that I can make to wave 15 pretty easily and generally make about 20k+ a run. I get a lot of cheap mods to melt for Endo this way too.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Stupid question, how do you invite people to trade on the Switch?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Re: Saya's Vigil; sometimes when you get to a map marker what it actually means is go to a nearby cave entrance and then go underground.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Re: Saya's Vigil; sometimes when you get to a map marker what it actually means is go to a nearby cave entrance and then go underground.

Well any PoE mission really

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

kecske posted:

The game is supposed to have the ship come and pick you up when you get there, as I recall. If it keeps doing that for you, may be worth dropping support a note - they have very good support and it's worth a try.

Are you up to Ceres yet? The Gabii node there will get you about 25K for a 5 minute survival. It was my go to for a large part of the very early game. Once you unlock Neptune, you'll have access to the Index which showers you with credits.

Which platform are you on? Join the goon clan, there are a lot of benefits to being in one.

Mesadoram posted:

Stupid question, how do you invite people to trade on the Switch?

You invite them to join your squad and from there you can either go to our dojo and hit the trade console or go to Maroo's Bazaar and do a more awkward trade. I believe you pay more trade tax at Maroo's, but am not sure - the dojo is the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

v1ld posted:

You invite them to join your squad and from there you can either go to our dojo and hit the trade console or go to Maroo's Bazaar and do a more awkward trade. I believe you pay more trade tax at Maroo's, but am not sure - the dojo is the way to go.

Cool beans, thank ya.

I have 2 of Axi left and no goat king :smith:. RNGesus hates me.

Edit: No Oberon Prime :smith:

Mesadoram fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 8, 2019