Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Leon Einstein posted:

My MIL believes in reiki healing and her proof is that she hurt her nose and after reiki, it healed. So I guess if she hadn't have went, her nose would've rotted off her face as we all know bodies don't heal unless bombarded with pyschic power. I don't try arguing with her any longer as it is pointless.

It would have healed so much slower! Trust me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
JO crystals suddenly seem ok. At least they never actively hurt anyone.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 20:41 on May 6, 2019

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
JO crystals were always good.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Lodin posted:

Lol

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Lodin posted:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Leon Einstein posted:

My MIL believes in reiki healing and her proof is that she hurt her nose and after reiki, it healed. So I guess if she hadn't have went, her nose would've rotted off her face as we all know bodies don't heal unless bombarded with pyschic power. I don't try arguing with her any longer as it is pointless.

That japanese dude who got his entire DNA destroyed during that radiation accident should have tried reiki, there's probably a lot of japanese reiki masters.

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1125488723737698306?s=20

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
I did this to my toe in a door once when i was five

:nms: :nms:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Braggart.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Time to burn down some BK I'm thinking

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Should really have been more careful when the knockoff boner pill guy wouldn't call it anything but a snake

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm the housewife getting increasingly worried because my 11-year-old son won't stop screaming about Fortnite no matter how much they mist the kid with this $50 rock soup.

e: jfc

Ingredients: Sonically tuned water, rosewater, grain alcohol, sea salt, colloidal silver, therapeutic grade oils of: rosemary, juniper and lavender; a unique and complex blend of gem elixirs, including but not limited to: black tourmaline, lapis lazuli, ruby, labradorite, bloodstone, aqua aura, black onyx, garnet, pyrite and nuummite; reiki, sound waves, moonlight, love, reiki charged crystals

I thought you were joking but Love is actually a listed ingredient what the gently caress

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
Is that like pixie repellant or what

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

redm posted:

No cold iron in there, so no.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

something something trouser snake

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

redm posted:

Something something spritzing Frank Black like he was a cat on the dining table

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Powerful curse there

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I need to get into the essential oil spray business, morals be damned. The world sucks anyway, people are getting stupider, might as well make a few bucks before we all die in the measles climate change apocalypse

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

RatHat posted:

I thought you were joking but Love is actually a listed ingredient what the gently caress

Aren't ingredients usually listed in descending order based on the amount? There's hardly any love in there at all!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Volcott posted:

No cold iron in there, so no.

Plus there's moonlight, fae love that poo poo. You'll have a full on faerie ring in your home before you know it, and will-o'-the-wisps to boot

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
It's good for 300 steps

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
First real tornado watch of the year. I’ve got a couple good time-lapses as well that show the rotation, if I can figure out how to upload them and turn into gifs I will.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

First real tornado watch of the year. I’ve got a couple good time-lapses as well that show the rotation, if I can figure out how to upload them and turn into gifs I will.

Post to youtube then use imgur's youtube to gif feature?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

Post to youtube then use imgur's youtube to gif feature?

You can actually upload MP4s straight to imgur if they're under 30 seconds.

You only get sound if it's coming straight from a phone.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:staredog:

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

I need to get into the essential oil spray business, morals be damned. The world sucks anyway, people are getting stupider, might as well make a few bucks before we all die in the measles climate change apocalypse

I've thought about this. Not like a serious let's do this thing but as a general what would this be like thought experiment. At some point it's not just idiots with head cannon aliments, some desperate parent with a dying child will reach for any straw. Could you tell them that a jar of scented water is not only their only hope but also worth more money than they have?

Idk if I'm more afraid of the people who say yes, or the people who make these claims believing them to be true.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Powershift posted:

You can actually upload MP4s straight to imgur if they're under 30 seconds.

You only get sound if it's coming straight from a phone.

Well look at you knowing stuff about things

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just make a de-stress/calming spray. Water with a drop of lavender in it. It won't hurt them nor does it claim to cure anything. Heck, maybe the placebo effect will kick in. Then you make bank.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Just make a de-stress/calming spray. Water with a drop of lavender in it. It won't hurt them nor does it claim to cure anything. Heck, maybe the placebo effect will kick in. Then you make bank.

no one ever sold snake oil by claiming it was modestly effective.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Undermine the other scam artists by selling the fancy reiki jackoff-charged stones and water with granite and good intentions at cost

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

blessed cursed pet maintenance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAn4k3hG8P4

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Username/tweet combo is great

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Jar Jar Binks is actually God incarnate come to earth, and the scorn we've showed him is proof enough to him that we don't deserve his mercy.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
the phantom menace was an inside job

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Linux Pirate posted:

Jar Jar Binks is actually God incarnate come to earth, and the scorn we've showed him is proof enough to him that we don't deserve his mercy.

I don't think this is in the bible

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Listen here, bud, Naboo deserved the invasion.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dreddout posted:

I don't think this is in the bible

You sure about that?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Colonel Cancer posted:

Is drinking almond milk still ok!?

It's not racist but it is terrible for the environment, you monster.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

To be fair, Moldova is pretty close to Transylvania. Probably had a lot of bad werewolf experiences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

it just keeps going