Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

bagshotrow posted:

Oh, friend Vermilion, I meant to imply no such thing. It was imprudent to say that the dwellers have mistreated me when truly only a handful have disgraced themselves.

Even if every dweller had wronged me though, this would not be my reason for refusing a trade - I simply would not trade away something of Ciel's while there is still a possibility of her reclaiming it and while I do not know if it relates to her goals.

Vermilion Jarlis

Oh, that is quite alright. For once, this one is glad he had misunderstood!

He hopes that Ms. Ciel of Nenio is doing well, wherever she may be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

To all inventors at the Guild Hall: I have an idea to test out involving what we've discovered. It involves making use of it along with a project I had brought up to all inventors previously. Ask Aosa. She will know exactly what I'm referring to.

Speaking of discoveries, have we uncovered the source of our interception?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
No, we haven't.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

No info yet regarding what is happening with our envoys

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Aosa isn't really talking that much either.

Artemis and I have sent off some envoys hoping to find something out, however.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Hal Incandenza posted:

No info yet regarding what is happening with our envoys

Conway of Clan Gavo

Not to intrude, but... you have had envoy reports intercepted? Has this happened more than once? It happened once to the Cartographer's Guild.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

The Lord of Hats posted:

Conway of Clan Gavo

Not to intrude, but... you have had envoy reports intercepted? Has this happened more than once? It happened once to the Cartographer's Guild.

Happened multiple times with the inventors. I think it's been happening with most, if not all, of the guilds.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

The Lord of Hats posted:

Conway of Clan Gavo

It had been brought up yesterday. I had wanted to confirm that this problem was not exclusive to the Inventors. I had hoped with this information that at least one Inventor could check the Guild Hall for spies.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

This is a major subject coming to light right now so I should mention something.

Arcadian knows that I have a book to Myst and he is fiercely loyal to Choani.

I am also somewhere Choani does not currently have access to.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Lea and Orchid aren’t coming, so what you choose to do is all up to you.

Are you all going to be where we agreed at least?

Before you run off to do this?

And if you think I'm destroying anything...you've really misunderstood the situation.

...it's almost like we need to talk Zel.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
Ok Traders and friends: I will be going to the guild hall tonight to issue envoy orders and speak to Pitzae if she is still there. Avery... If you don't get better really soon I mean to find you and see what I can do. It's kind of too bad our poison expert is on leave. Hard to come up with worse luck than that

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Lea? Orchid? Are you out there?

Are you abandoning this too?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Vermilion where are you currently located?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Conway of Clan Gavo

Cartographers!

Forget what I said just a bit ago--Ms. Lain has requested that we get this situation resolved immediately. Please go to the Senate if you are at all able. I will be there, at the very least.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Asiina posted:

Lea? Orchid? Are you out there?

Are you abandoning this too?

Lea can be heard crying over the communicators.

I have no idea what I'm doing at the moment.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A loud sigh.

...separated for one day.

Is that all it took?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Murmur Twin posted:

Was the anagram a coincidence, did your sister came up with it, as you put it earlier, to mislead us?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The Lord of Hats posted:

Conway of Clan Gavo

Cartographers!

Forget what I said just a bit ago--Ms. Lain has requested that we get this situation resolved immediately. Please go to the Senate if you are at all able. I will be there, at the very least.

Does this mean there is no parade?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

chaoslord posted:

Does this mean there is no parade?

There will be a parade, it wasn't going to be this immediate.
Give me, 4 days. I want to make sure Brodsky can be there to see it as well.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Are you all going to be where we agreed at least?

Before you run off to do this?

And if you think I'm destroying anything...you've really misunderstood the situation.

...it's almost like we need to talk Zel.

If you want I can go and maybe if Len gives me a way back I can be out within a day or two, but I don’t think there is any way for me to get this person to Myst other than physically going to the book and in it myself

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

If you want I can go and maybe if Len gives me a way back I can be out within a day or two, but I don’t think there is any way for me to get this person to Myst other than physically going to the book and in it myself

That's fine but...you can't do that all today anyway...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Vermilion uh you made it sound like you may be heading to the fountain, while you are there, this may seem like an odd question, but uh, could you like inspect its construction and how it works heha?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

Was the anagram a coincidence, did your sister came up with it, as you put it earlier, to mislead us?

It was a coincidence. Believe me, it startled me more than anyone when you pointed it out*. If there's a significance to the anagram, I am unaware of it.

((*seriously lol))

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

That's fine but...you can't do that all today anyway...

But I can at least get to Myst

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Specifically uhh, I want you to see if it could anyway be FLOODED in a sort of NATURAL DISASTER that we may WISH TO PREVENT

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

But I can at least get to Myst

...are you sure?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

...are you sure?

Are you going to stop me?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Murmur Twin posted:

I do not know what has happened in the day since we parted, but we will hopefully be reunited soon. Stay strong, workfamoy.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Aosa?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Snooze Cruise posted:

Vermilion where are you currently located?

Vermilion Jarlis

Ah, Ms. Lain -

This one is only a Link away from the Fountain, but he had not intended on staying at the Fountain tomorrow.

He is currently in the Age of Tay, where he has learned that there is no business for him here.

In truth, this one... This one is probably not the best person to be trying to discern the engineering of the Fountain, unfortunately.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Snooze Cruise posted:

Specifically uhh, I want you to see if it could anyway be FLOODED in a sort of NATURAL DISASTER that we may WISH TO PREVENT

Vermilion Jarlis

Not that this one doesn't want to help, Ms. Lain, merely that this one is a layman when it comes to technical matters, and he doesn't want to be the last person seen fiddling with or asking around about the fountain's integrity if such a tragedy were actually to occur in the near future. This one simply isn't qualified to be liable in such a matter.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Snooze Cruise posted:

This one can probably do that, if it is important

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

sniper4625 posted:

I do not know what has happened in the day since we parted, but we will hopefully be reunited soon. Stay strong, workfamoy.

Orchid and I be heading to where we intended to meet.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hi, yes, they asked and I answered. I’ll stay at Guild HQ in case I need to push the button.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

chaoslord posted:

Hi, yes, they asked and I answered. I’ll stay at Guild HQ in case I need to push the button.

Thank you. Ancestors watch over us.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Hal Incandenza posted:

This one can probably do that, if it is important

Sure thank you!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Chell, Kerath...I trust you both. Please have even the smallest bit of faith in me that this is the right choice

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Oh, I’m going to be heading to the library, if you head over today. That should be a good place for our conversation.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

Oh, I’m going to be heading to the library, if you head over today. That should be a good place for our conversation.

Could you uh leave the book? Gonna be lovely if I’m stuck there, even if the company I will have is phenomenal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Deadline.