Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

sexpig by night posted:

you can do whatever with your rear end in a top hat if you're brave enough

K, gonna give myself a vape juice enema and report back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Goast posted:

K, gonna give myself a vape juice enema and report back

Nicotine is hella poisonous and you could easily kill yourself doing this.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I miss smoking too, I miss the social aspect of whoever the gently caress was out there for a few minutes. Don't miss the smell

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

selec posted:

:thejoke:

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
There are no poisonous substances, only poisonous doses.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
cigarettes are the real devil sticks

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

selec posted:

I dunno, this sounds like some cops claiming they're overdosing on Fentanyl just by touching it type poo poo.

Also love that the latest season of Bosch had a loving scene where a cop ODs on Fentanyl by opening a loving cigar box with white dust in it. They just bought that urban legend poo poo hook line and sinker. Love to hear about cops having panic attacks just by seeing drugs and then claiming they're actually ODing even though their symptoms are like "I felt an impending sense of doom and my heart was racing while the opiates were in my system."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

AngryBooch posted:

I dunno, this sounds like some cops claiming they're overdosing on Fentanyl just by touching it type poo poo.

Also love that the latest season of Bosch had a loving scene where a cop ODs on Fentanyl by opening a loving cigar box with white dust in it. They just bought that urban legend poo poo hook line and sinker. Love to hear about cops having panic attacks just by seeing drugs and then claiming they're actually ODing even though their symptoms are like "I felt an impending sense of doom and my heart was racing while the opiates were in my system."

nah, you can def overdose on it. if you don't believe it go crack open a vape pod and drink the juice. it'd kill you even faster if you butt chugged it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Your body is built on the assumption that if something is in your large intestine, it went through all the rest of your digestive system and the various filters and sieves and magnets that includes. So the large intestine doesn't have any way of filtering out the stuff that gets filtered out by the liver, kidneys, etc. That's why you get drunk so fast when you buttchug. You drink alcohol through your mouth, it goes through all the strainers and activated charcoal in your liver. You drink alcohol through your butt, it goes straight into your bloodstream. That's also why it's so easy to get alcohol poisoning through buttchugging.

So yeah, buttchugging is pretty dangerous, but it's also cool and sexy.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bring back the cspam thread

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
only here b/c of cspam cryptofascism, hello

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

AngryBooch posted:

there's a big difference between the skin on your hands and the inside of your rear end

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
at least i hope there is :shrug:

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Also, like with alcohol vaporizers, there is no way to throw up once it enters your bloodstream so you are hosed.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
the thing about buttchugging is you're not even saving very much time...you're sticking booze up your rear end so you can save 15 minutes, when I was in the army one of the medics would give himself a mixture of NS and vodka intravenously, which is probably the dumbest thing I've seen

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

the thing about buttchugging is you're not even saving very much time...you're sticking booze up your rear end so you can save 15 minutes, when I was in the army one of the medics would give himself a mixture of NS and vodka intravenously, which is probably the dumbest thing I've seen

whew

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i do wanna try the basketball pump trick tho, it would save a fuckton of calories

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

one night only, meatwad katt williams

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
We’ve been called out
https://twitter.com/juchemane/status/1136277092952264704?s=21

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Gripweed posted:

Your body is built on the assumption that if something is in your large intestine, it went through all the rest of your digestive system and the various filters and sieves and magnets that includes. So the large intestine doesn't have any way of filtering out the stuff that gets filtered out by the liver, kidneys, etc. That's why you get drunk so fast when you buttchug. You drink alcohol through your mouth, it goes through all the strainers and activated charcoal in your liver. You drink alcohol through your butt, it goes straight into your bloodstream. That's also why it's so easy to get alcohol poisoning through buttchugging.

So yeah, buttchugging is pretty dangerous, but it's also cool and sexy.

This is the best $9.95 I've ever spent.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Lmao come on just give it up

https://twitter.com/NeeNeinNyetNo/status/1136281988426620928?s=19

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Chap Hop Trap House

thank you that is all

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/ChapoFYM/status/1136490578181386241

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
vaping got me off my pack a day for 15 years habit (started when I was 16) and has cut my nicotine use down a huge amount. the goal is eventually to cut nicotine out all together.

vaping is not cool or good, but I can't speak ill of the thing that lets me walk up a set of stairs and not bust a lung anymore.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Martian Manfucker posted:

vaping got me off my pack a day for 15 years habit (started when I was 16) and has cut my nicotine use down a huge amount. the goal is eventually to cut nicotine out all together.

vaping is not cool or good, but I can't speak ill of the thing that lets me walk up a set of stairs and not bust a lung anymore.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. (Or whatever that saying is.) :thumbsup:

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Goast posted:

there's a big difference between the skin on your hands and the inside of your rear end

Not in terms of distance ;)

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bring back the cspam thread

yeah what the gently caress

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bitmap posted:

yeah what the gently caress

I was told that podcast threads often get gassed because posters can't stop getting personal and dramatic about the podcast people.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it is.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I’m amazed at how quickly the culture has changed around smoking here in California. Twenty years ago they enacted smoking bans in bars. There was this big hullabaloo then just nothing. It was quietly accepted and bars became way nicer places to be. It’s even starker when you cross the border and are immediately hit with the smell in restaurants.

I miss smoking but I’m glad it’s gone.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ron Jeremy posted:

I’m amazed at how quickly the culture has changed around smoking here in California. Twenty years ago they enacted smoking bans in bars. There was this big hullabaloo then just nothing. It was quietly accepted and bars became way nicer places to be. It’s even starker when you cross the border and are immediately hit with the smell in restaurants.

I miss smoking but I’m glad it’s gone.

Yeah I think the street smoking laws can be a little much, but going into restaurants and bars with no smoke smell is really great.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
Hey Chapo guys, if you read this poo poo, you really need to spend more time on this:

https://twitter.com/realmattconley/status/1136621354952863744?s=21

Serf
May 5, 2011

Stringent posted:

Hey Chapo guys, if you read this poo poo, you really need to spend more time on this:

https://twitter.com/realmattconley/status/1136621354952863744?s=21

yeah they mentioned tucker carlson as being particularly dangerous because of this exact thing like three months ago

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I take it no one else bums or bums out cigarettes when they're out

it's not a bad common courtesy

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

The only thing I miss about smoking is the social aspect

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

vaping has allowed me to turn smoking weed into an industrial process and fry my brain into the vibes mindset

(Imagine putting weed into an industrial HVAC in an otherwise sealed building! Vibes for everyone.)

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
I started vaping to ease my way into smoking.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
In the new Premium ep it's mentioned that Nigel Farage worships the god inside the machine, and is basically a 40K tech-priest.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I work with a lot of people under 40 who smoke, it was surprising at first but working at a call center fuckin sucks, and smoking seems to help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the press on Knife Crime Island sure do have a way with news headlines. Chris Morris wasn't really exaggerating.