Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tommunist posted:

I just don't see how giving up and claiming a dark age of poo poo posting is coming makes someone MORE town. Mr steak isnt giving a real opinion.

That's not what I did. Death just makes my reads more credible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I've ready pointed out the pertinent bits so do with my life what you will.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
What I was talking about AA giving up

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Wait gently caress the avatars strike again

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm willing to paypal someone money if they change AAs avatar to some weeb poo poo

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

That's not what I did. Death just makes my reads more credible.

Kill me already is giving up idc what u claim gently caress u posts are in the eye of the beholder

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tommunist posted:

I'm willing to paypal someone money if they change AAs avatar to some weeb poo poo

Plz dont. I need to wear my badge of shame until I dont suck

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tommunist posted:

Kill me already is giving up idc what u claim gently caress u posts are in the eye of the beholder

It's not giving up. Town martyrdom works when it isn't some stinky hissyfit.

Theres enough living to benefit from the info. I already established some reads and they wont be better than that. So maybe some posthumous credence will suffice.

I can win from the 5th dimension, I dont need to.be present.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Plz dont. I need to wear my badge of shame until I dont suck

Can u wear a different mark of shame

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

It's not giving up. Town martyrdom works when it isn't some stinky hissyfit.

Theres enough living to benefit from the info. I already established some reads and they wont be better than that. So maybe some posthumous credence will suffice.

I can win from the 5th dimension, I dont need to.be present.

False the dead dont win.

------

Even tho I don't love AA posts I still will still vote 4 him if it means we get SOMETHING out of today. Would rather vote mr steak.

Because:

1) he a fake
2) same avatar as AA

##vote Mr steak

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Tommunist posted:

------

Even tho I don't love AA posts I STILL DONT THINK HES THE BEST CHOICE BUT I still will still vote 4 him if it means we get SOMETHING out of today. Would rather vote mr steak.

Bold 4 edit

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

aa's meltdown sounds like frustrated flailing which isn't a dead giveaway but is another tic in the "scummy" column

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
I'd switch to steak if that meant avoiding a NL?? We have 45 minutes.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
We either need 3 for AA, 4 for steak, or to find another candidate entirely in 40 minutes.

Just to be clear, I feel better about steak than I do AA, I feel like his vote/unvote of me was genuine, but I'd still vote him to avoid a second NL.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Orrrrr I might be the only person on, with ten minutes to go. Wtf.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I'm here. ##vote aa

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

above vote swap is per my above reads. rn i am leaning scum on aa steak and gene

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
AA any chance you'd self vote just to avoid NL? If you're around.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

dammit there's 12 of us so even if aa and steak are both scum, and the scumteam is 4 people, that still leaves 3 town players sitting on their thumbs. wtf yall

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Votecount for Day 2

Anomalous Amalgam (5): PMush Perfect, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, CapitalistPig, OMGVBFLOL
Mr. Steak (2): Mikujin, OMGVBFLOL, Tommunist, OMGVBFLOL
OMGVBFLOL (1): GeneX
spacing in vienna (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Mr. Humalong (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
GeneX (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Steak

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 08th, 2019 at 10 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hal if you're town and lurked away d2 entirely ima break my foot off in your butthole

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hi what I did I miss

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: I'm glad I'm dead so town can no longer disappoint me via a second day of no lynching :ghost:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would be really upset with myself for snoozing through (1am) dealine if aa got to -1. but i guess i wouldnt have made a difference anyway

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
GG, scum, I guess.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

GG, scum, I guess.

Ughhhh sorry I fell off the face of earth yesterday did not realize it was deadline and I should have been here to vote this shame is real.

Scum be a peach and don’t NK tonight and we can get this game back on track

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

nobody died D2 it is now n2

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wow it worked! I’m ready to dedicate myself to making this RF game all it deserves to be.

Scumdoc is trembling right now

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
inb4 there are like 7 survivors

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

inb4 there are like 7 survivors

:thunk:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

is it day 3 yet

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
A new Mafia variant: WASP mafia, where town never lynches. Put down that noose, Clarissa, you look like a hooligan. What would Mrs. Henderson think?! Just because there's a murderer loose, that's no excuse to be uncivilized. Clearly, if we ignore the problem, the murderer will be ashamed of himself and just slink away. Is there more sherry?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

centrist mafia: perhaps if we're nice to the scum they won't kill everyone

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist Smothers the Butler, Town aligned jailer, had a statue fall on him N2.
It is now d3

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 10, 2019

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (11): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, Mikujin, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, OMGVBFLOL, PMush Perfect, spacing in vienna

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2019 at 9 a.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
SiV, OMG ping me hardest for scum. Maybe also GX or Miku

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Probably Miku.

I think SiV should take the plunge first, but Miku would also be a fine choice.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (11): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, Mikujin, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, OMGVBFLOL, PMush Perfect, spacing in vienna

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2019 at 9 a.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Is deadline actually 9 [I]am[I] on Wednesday, or is that a typo?

Not that it matters since hardly any of y'all bother to show up anyway.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you want to back up those reads or is it just based on "people who called me scummy"

(it's the latter)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

you want to back up those reads or is it just based on "people who called me scummy"

(it's the latter)

this was directed at Aa