Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also gulag why are you still not voting for me, when you seem dead set on me over aa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why would I

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

b-minus1 posted:

I may have missed a post but I looked throughviennas post history for mentions of steak. And wow do these posts look like blatant scumbussing, especially the last one. Note that Vienna hasn’t interacted with steak the entire game, he is only mentioned in reads. If I thought someone’s “logic seems sideways” I would press them on it.

K also now that I think about it? the bolded part there just isn't true. Like at one point steak and I had a whole argument over the votefinder fuckery and whether that indicated anything about your alignment, and that's just off the top of my head.

Either you're skimming or you're fudging.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GulagDolls posted:

why would I

Hi gulag do you have any intentions of actually playing the game or are you just here to gently caress around

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

PMush Perfect posted:

As long as we kill somebody.

Yeah seriously if we somehow NL three days in a row I'm going to start pushing the "mass town suicide" thing hard because gently caress.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm playing mafia on a level far beyond your current understanding. i suggest you make peace with that

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jen X posted:

I think AA gathers votes magnetically rather than through any particular scum or town tactics

I was going to criticize how since your return you've been doing more poo poo posting than content posting but this sentence is whatever that emoji is of a chef kissing his fingers

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my question to steak still stands

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GulagDolls posted:

i'm playing mafia on a level far beyond your current understanding. i suggest you make peace with that

Btw is winvirus still playing? Because he made Mafia into an art form. One game he was in, he had this post restriction where he could only post in Hyrulian, so he was just uploading these images to the thread full of symbols. Once he got lynched it turned out he was actually vanilla town and had made up the whole PR thing for the gently caress of it.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also, are the forums sucking rear end right now, or is my wifi hiccuping? This poo poo does not want to load.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

a hostile magician cast a spell on winvirus that allows him to only share images on facebook and eat five guys. nobody yet knows how to undo the curse

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gulag you're acting really weird for no reason.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i asked a very simple question

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you mean if i'm in your masonry? no im not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

why would I

no this one

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why would you vote me? because you've been talking about killing the steakman

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

but you will die regardless of my actions

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
????

GulagDolls posted:

but you will die regardless of my actions

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Yeah, I felt weird about pig and I feel weird about Gulag, too. Put him back on the list of people I'd be willing to vote.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

all of you lost the chance to decide what's normal and whats weird when you didnt execute anyone twice in a row.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I was here and trying to dunk AA both times. You can't/won't even read fifteen pages of nothing happening.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

thats a pretty suspicious story. im getting steak killed and i didnt even realize he was the guy I wanted killed until a couple of hours ago. how hard could it possibly be to kill AA

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

thats a pretty suspicious story. im getting steak killed and i didnt even realize he was the guy I wanted killed until a couple of hours ago. how hard could it possibly be to kill AA

legit points here

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i guarantee the scum have all parked their votes and have no intention of moving, since they've been locked for a while and if scum wanted votes to be moving they'd be moving. im fairly sure that aa is also town, but i have to vote him for now just due to the risk of NL or being lynched myself if i don't. since i *know* i'm town and i don't for sure *know* aa's alignment, this is still the best vote for me rn.

On the other hand, if it's possible to pull off a swingaround at this point, here are the people I'd be much more happy about voting.

Gulag obviously for spewing nonsense the past day, and binus for tunneling super hard on me without providing content as far as i can tell.

jen x for her strange logic that i've brought up before. My vote on her before which i placed during a lazy post was for her ridiculous interaction with aa. i think she came out of that discussion looking WAY worse, but again my vote on aa is just for the reasons above.

maybe hal too because when he's throwing me under the bus it comes off as bandwagoning.

Like I mentioned earlier, i have town reads on vienna and pmuch for keeping their votes basically for the hammer. Risky for scum to do.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pretty sure I wanted to vote you on D1 STEAK. Although I didn't actually look back...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Pretty sure I wanted to vote you on D1 STEAK. Although I didn't actually look back...

I mean AFTER I wanted to vote myself (and shoot AA)

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Mr. Steak posted:

i guarantee the scum have all parked their votes and have no intention of moving, since they've been locked for a while and if scum wanted votes to be moving they'd be moving. im fairly sure that aa is also town, but i have to vote him for now just due to the risk of NL or being lynched myself if i don't. since i *know* i'm town and i don't for sure *know* aa's alignment, this is still the best vote for me rn.

On the other hand, if it's possible to pull off a swingaround at this point, here are the people I'd be much more happy about voting.

Gulag obviously for spewing nonsense the past day, and binus for tunneling super hard on me without providing content as far as i can tell.

jen x for her strange logic that i've brought up before. My vote on her before which i placed during a lazy post was for her ridiculous interaction with aa. i think she came out of that discussion looking WAY worse, but again my vote on aa is just for the reasons above.

maybe hal too because when he's throwing me under the bus it comes off as bandwagoning.

Like I mentioned earlier, i have town reads on vienna and pmuch for keeping their votes basically for the hammer. Risky for scum to do.

“I guarantee all scum have parked their votes on me...” mikujin, b-, humalong, Hal
“Here are the people I’d be much more happy about voting”. Gulag, Jen X, maybe Hal.

I don’t follow this logic.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

b-minus1 posted:

“I guarantee all scum have parked their votes on me...” mikujin, b-, humalong, Hal
“Here are the people I’d be much more happy about voting”. Gulag, Jen X, maybe Hal.

i did not mean parked their votes on me, just at all.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
My vote can be moved, but as is I'm liable to forget the game exists, so I left it in the care of someone who can care for it, feed it, and clean up after it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Steak posted:

What is your take on spacing in Vienna?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

b-minus1 posted:

What is your take on spacing in Vienna?

leaning town because she's had voting power for a while with two people at -2 and hasn't used it. then again in the event that me and aa are both town (which i think may be the case) maybe scum doesn't care which of us dies, in which case siv and pmuch would be alignment neutral.

other than just the fact that she's not voting right now, i feel like she's playing a town game right now, based on a small sample size of the single other game i played with her where she was scum. in that game she deceived me well by posting a lot of well thought out and reasonable content on the other players, as well as driving discussion through the fake content generation method known as constantly probing other players about reasonable-sounding inconsistencies. In hindsight I realized that it was easy for her to sound so composed because obviously she already knew the setup (or most of it). But in this game, she is posting way more frequent shorter posts, combining analysis with probing questions of other players, and that reads to me as legitimate scumhunting.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Bump

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GulagDolls posted:

Turns out it's p hard when half the players don't show up to deadline.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

I mean AFTER I wanted to vote myself (and shoot AA)

Hal you are not talking about the right game right now just FYI

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

b-minus1 posted:

Mr. Steak posted:

Dude that is legit what steak said. You're misquoting him to make him look worse.

Mr. Steak posted:

i guarantee the scum have all parked their votes and have no intention of moving

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jen X posted:

My vote can be moved, but as is I'm liable to forget the game exists, so I left it in the care of someone who can care for it, feed it, and clean up after it

You were actually helpful d1 but since you've come back d3, not so much.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

You know what would be more helpful than "bump"? Answering any of the direct questions that people have asked you. Admitting you were wrong, in your huge post about me. Acknowledging that you just misquoted steak. Literally anything other than the word "bump."

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Jen X

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My reasoning for Sega Genesis is simple, she isn't actually committed to her vote beyond that she doesn't really enjoy playing with me. She's demonstrated clearly in her posts that she doesn't necessarily believe me to be scum, and even goes so far to list two scum candidates, while leaving me as some wildcard.

Her posts are blatantly against the spirit of the game, and grossly lack conviction.

As someone who loves poo poo posting, I gotta say this looks bad and would look bad if it were directed at any of the living players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I'm doing this for right now but I'm completely down with Jen atm.

##vote b-minus1