Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Anyway I’m sure Fitz’s robobestie has a plan to spring FitzSimmons. Enoch’s a smart “guy,” although he is not truly a guy but a sentient chronocom (decommissioned).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Enoch has a great voice. The actor really dances a fine line between automaton and person, he's great

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Now I am envisioning Enoch copying Janet from The Good Place anytime someone calls him a robot. "Not a robot."

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sloth Life posted:

Enoch has a great voice. The actor really dances a fine line between automaton and person, he's great

Reading every post in this thread in his voice now. It makes it better.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Sloth Life posted:

Yes totally. Compared to him, the woman who plays the new omnicron sounds downright ordinary.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I kinda wish the others were as slightly off as Enoch is

But then maybe that's just his personal charm

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
No that checks out. "Ordinary" isn't really a positive term here.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

If finally clicked who she reminded me of - Mass Effect's FemShep.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 20, 2019

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Well this is not where I was expecting this episode to go but let's get weird I guess...

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Oh man, that Fitz and Simmons reunion was everything, and then baby Simmons! :3:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Fitz is being a baby. Boo hoo you died in a future that doesn't exist now.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
God I can't wait until we hit the Deke memories...

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Does the mind prison operate under Matrix rules?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

This is an all time top five episode

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Perfect solution to that problem.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"Embrace me."

"You're a grandfather."

Oh man this episode was great.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Those Whedons sure do know how to make a dream episode.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Enoch stealing every scene he is in.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

"I have taken bold action. We must go."

Enoch is my favorite character.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

A little too hosed up for me with the demon Gemma torturing Fitz.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Sweet loving Christ that was a god damned powerhouse of an episode. We don't deserve this show.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Gwaihir posted:

Sweet loving Christ that was a god damned powerhouse of an episode. We don't deserve this show.

Extreme yes.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

...of all the episodes to miss. Is there a legal place to catch it other than ABCs week delay?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It was a bit cliche the "why are we yelling? *SNOG*" But holy poo poo them stepping out of the pod and seeing their evil selves going at it was just :discourse:

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
The illustration of Jemma with anthropomorphic Daisy, Piper and Davis was fabulous

Also, Enoch at the end. He better be a regular on the show from now on.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rename this show Agents of E N O C H

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Overjoyed that there is an Evil Jemma, and Evil Fitz is her soulmate. Surprised they went Bloody Mary in their interpretation though it does make a nice contrast to Leopold.

Here for Mack n Turbo. I will never get tired of that wonderful bro- lationship.

Fun episode all round, lots of heart bruised moments and solid Hells Yeah!

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
"How are you with spectral theory or eigenvalues?"
"I'm still learning intergrals"
"Oh are you? Well, it looks like someone's only gonna have two PhD's by the time they're 17, doesn't it?"

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

twistedmentat posted:

It was a bit cliche the "why are we yelling? *SNOG*" But holy poo poo them stepping out of the pod and seeing their evil selves going at it was just :discourse:

That's the thing, they subverted it because they DIDN'T do the kiss, the kiss was saved for their evil selves.

I thought that was great. Really comic-booky and fun. I liked when they integrated their memories with them being aware that they were experiencing their memories. Cool way to twist the idea of a flashback.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know what to say other than this episode was amazing.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
For whatever reason I really appreciated the flecks of gold paint on Ringu-Gemma (presumably) from her time as a Kree slave in S5.

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.
The scream that Fitz did at seeing child Gemma was incredible. :allears:

Enoch's "Embrace me." :3:

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

PierreTheMime posted:

For whatever reason I really appreciated the flecks of gold paint on Ringu-Gemma (presumably) from her time as a Kree slave in S5.

And Ringu Jemma was wearing pieces of her Maveth costume and her Kree slave costume.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I didn't catch any of that, that is awesome

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Their reactions to the two demon-sides loving was hilarious. Great episode.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

Bruceski posted:

...of all the episodes to miss. Is there a legal place to catch it other than ABCs week delay?

Hulu, if you got it.

This episode was really good and I like this season a lot.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

snackcakes posted:

This episode was really good and I like this season a lot.

You and I both. Hasn't been a slow or 'off' episode yet. Last week's was fantastic because they finally merged their two ongoing storylines into advancing during a single episode, and it seems like everyone's going to be back home next week.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That was insane.

I loved the moment when they realized they could call on their own memories for help.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Slashrat posted:

The illustration of Jemma with anthropomorphic Daisy, Piper and Davis was fabulous

Yea, Bunny Quake was pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Fitz is right! Locking your bad emotions into a toy box from childhood with no intention of ever talking about them is very English.

But he's really bad with children. Mocking a little girl's lack of knowledge about spectral theory is deeply hurtful. Maybe that's what will have driven his daughter to marry some space goon and give birth to a Deke!

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 22, 2019