Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

WampaLord posted:

it's stonetoss isn't it

sure looks like his style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
shockingly, guess which presidential candidate that guy supports

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

How can someone be this self-aware but still be a nazi???

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

maybe he thinks racism was the secret sauce to the founders brilliance such a position is at least more internally consistent than the liberal jam of their being brilliant and just ignoring the whole white supremacy thing that they baked directly into the constition

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

shockingly, guess which presidential candidate that guy supports

i feel like im missing some context here

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Some Guy TT posted:

is the italian thing a reference to something specific im sure the founding fathers were super racist against italians im just wondering if they actually wrote it down somewhere

not that I know of, I know they loving hated germans though

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gently caress off, drunky duck

Some Guy TT posted:

i feel like im missing some context here

Yang's gimmick is proposing a "Freedom Dividend" of $1,000/month for all adult citizens as a form of UBI, but it has massive problems that I'm not going to go into. Obviously, every single NEET-lord has latched onto it as the perfect solution because now they get free money to stay at home and do nothing.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
ACAG

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Toon Dump

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think Skelley really gets the Dem primary's target audience here but also nobody gives a poo poo about Bill de Blasio so he's 1 for 2

lol at "ENTITLEMENTS" and "CLEAN COAL" being in there

The worst thing about this Rall is the caricatures, honestly
Those are supposed to be Biden, Harris, Buttigieg, and Bernie
None of them are recognizable. You can guess the Harris one just by knowing the demographics of the candidates I guess

Most of the rest of them today were Putin poo poo and eh :geno:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh and of course

quote:

Mark Zuckerberg is going to roll out a Facebook cryptocurrency based on a reliable blockchain called “Libra,” suggesting scales of justice. It will be his justice, of course. VISA and PayPal are already backing it, and to me that raises even more red flags. I think it will be used to advance a social credit system like the one currently being used in China. While ‘Libra’ is supposed to help make purchases on select sites, it will also inevitably be used to regulate behavior. Positive posts on Facebook might be rewarded while perceived negative ones will cost users. In this manner they hope to control online behavior through the use of their cryptocurrency.

The rest of the coins in my cartoons are meant has humor, but Zuckerberg’s crypto is no joke. It’s scary because it’s not just about convenience—it’s mostly about control. The authoritarian control freaks, including Zuckerberg, are already fabulously wealthy, but they can’t fully control Bitcoin. Their solution is to come up with their own cryptocurrencies. Once they get the public hooked on them, they’ll be able to penalize or turn off accounts as they see fit.

This is why going cashless is a bad idea. It’s also why it’s a good idea to have real money—gold and silver—hidden but handy. They can’t turn off gold.

lol of course Garrison is a goldbug

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

fake edit: :argh: fine, YOU POST

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The fact that the Pete's Buttcoin is the biggest and most central coin is a headscratcher but my favorite part is the "OPEN BORDERS" part on the Pelosi Peso because his dogwhistle wasn't loud enough without it

"oh, and for Pelosi, the Pelosi Peso :haw:"
"...the pelosi peso? :confused:"
"y'know, because! Open borders!"
"oh right ok"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

oh and this run-of-the-mill trans panic cartoon

became worth posting when someone pointed out that Pinocchio is clearly not lying about being a girl or we could tell from the nose

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Can't believe Garrison posted a swear on his comic, for shame

"BITch COIN"

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Garrison's unchecked horniness continues to be hilarious. We can only speculate what he was muttering to himself as he drew Buttigieg.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the inevitability of PM Boris Johnson – The former foreign secretary remains firmly in the public eye"

Telegraph:

Catch 22: How George Clooney was lured back to TV

Matt:

Tory leadership: Boost for Rory Stewart as he wins backing of Theresa May's 'deputy' David Lidington

Independent:

Times:

Hong Kong: pressure builds on Carrie Lam as public rejects apology

Evening Standard:

Donald Trump criticised for quoting Katie Hopkins in attack on Sadiq Khan

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mama Mia

pinnochio’s sausidge Issa stromboli

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this has probably been pointed out before, but including the shoe on Hillary's coin shows real dedication

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tina Garrison basically made Trump a birthday card

also this is the kind of poo poo Yaakov Kirschen is doing these days

It says a lot about him that he had a loving stroke and there was no discernible effect on his artistic output

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I skipped over this one initially but if you know Stiglich it's extremely on-brand of him to hear that there are a lot of homeless people somewhere and respond by going "wow, what a lovely place that must be, I hate homeless people"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

drat, that Pete's Buttcoin is thicc as gently caress.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That Buttigieg is positively smutty

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Darrin Bell owns

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

as promised

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Iranians sure do talk with their hands a lot huh

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

oh and this run-of-the-mill trans panic cartoon

became worth posting when someone pointed out that Pinocchio is clearly not lying about being a girl or we could tell from the nose

its also a mixed metaphor because pinocchio is a fairy tale about an adorable child trapped in a body he doesnt want and how he deserves love and sympathy for this

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

kind of a dickish thing to ask somebody if you know their dads dead

loving terminators always interrupting me when im reading in the nude

so that shapeshifter is actually a robot ok that explains everything

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

How many times has Tinsley done the "it's ok for me to be racist if they're fish" thing by now I wonder

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

kind of a dickish thing to ask somebody if you know their dads dead

loving terminators always interrupting me when im reading in the nude

so that shapeshifter is actually a robot ok that explains everything

I haven't been replying to a lot of these DbD posts but I'm grateful for you posting them and catching us up on the world according to Muir. Which is still filled with word salad that even on a massive amount of smart weed I can only barely begin to decipher it.

Silver girl?

At least the ghost dad comic makes sense.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

^^I would probably agree with this but I'd have to read it to find out lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Kelly is an American treasure

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

LATEST FAD

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lmao at YouTube hiring human mods. Good one, Bors

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

Kelly is an American treasure

:agreed:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Kelly looks so dejected :smith:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Lmao at YouTube hiring human mods. Good one, Bors
it works for these here dead gay forums. ideally they'd make mod offices in america and give them adequate hours and counseling if necessary, but lmao that'll never happen, they'll just make a mod sweatshop in the philippines and burn everyone out

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

you know what this country doesnt have enough of grandstanding about nine eleven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:thurman:

Catching up with the thread and needed to comment on this masterpiece.