Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Nova Drift is on sale and it's some good early access hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What’s that? Some amazing deals this week, featuring discounts of 60% off for Fallout 76,

quote:

Battlefield V

quote:

and Anthem?

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

🎵 Take me down 🎵 to the summer sale city
Where bud is green 🎵 and the games are litty🎵

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
setting my alarm so i dont miss a minute of it https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Summertime, and the gaming's easy. Gaben's on the microphone with sales on Steam. All people in the chat will agree that we're well-qualified to represent the Gaming Community.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Persona 5 is 14 bucks with ps+ right now

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Persona 5 is 14 bucks with ps+ right now

Is it worth it or should I wait for the new version

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

IDK what they're adding to the new version so I can't really say. But unless they're retranslating the entire game it's worth picking up the normal version for 14 bucks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

man nurse posted:

Is it worth it or should I wait for the new version

Persona 3 portable was good because it removed the overworld. But persona 4 the golden was bad because they added a terrible new character and an extra dungeon to a 100 gour game. Perhaps the answer is in the middle

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The adachi s Link in Golden was cool though.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

extra dungeon to a 100 gour game.

Good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the dungeons in persona 3 and 4 are miserable

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

the dungeons in persona 3 and 4 are miserable

Hello, dungeons in Persona 3 and 4.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:gonk:

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

p5 is a 100 hour long game that should have been 70 hours longa nd p5 royal is gonna be a 150 hour long game that shoul d have been 70 hours long

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tales of Woe posted:

p5 is a 100 hour long game that should have been 70 hours longa nd p5 royal is gonna be a 150 hour long game that shoul d have been 70 hours long

I beat it in 80. Topic Locked.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Nova Drift is on sale and it's some good early access hype

i was really surprised by this game, its great

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

i was really surprised by this game, its great

this guy sliddles up beside you and says hey kid. ey kid. buy this really great indie early access game. you'll bbe really suprised by this game, it's great

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

this guy sliddles up beside you and says hey kid. ey kid. buy this really great indie early access game. you'll bbe really suprised by this game, it's great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

nice selfie lol :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Oh man, Overwhelmingly Positive plus Steam Cards?                   Mmhmm and dont forget to hit up the Greenlight page                         Mmm oh you know the teams gonna deliver

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Oh man, Overwhelmingly Positive plus Steam Cards?                   Mmhmm and dont forget to hit up the Greenlight page                         Mmm oh you know the teams gonna deliver

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
                                                    Oh! And you KNOW its moddable as hell.

Ohh Yeaah! Goferchan was saying in the discord!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
for anyone who doesnt have this for ps4 please buy it and hunt with me thank you

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-Hunter-World-PS4-Factory-Refurbished/263589836818?epid=23017650262&hash=item3d5f2db812

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shenmue I & II on sale...hoipe

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
The Summer Sales are On
Pages: 1 2

Contards eradicated

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Found TWEWY Switch for $30 which is a reasonable price for a game that was $30 on the original DS

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Found TWEWY Switch for $30 which is a reasonable price for a game that was $30 on the original DS

well, they added some stuff. but if youve already played it then theres no reason to buy it again. but its worth 30 dollars for a new player

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Well I want to replay it and I played it on an R4 the first time so I don't mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the controls are different on the switch too .. bear that in mind