Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BexGu posted:

Considering Rule #6 of the Game forum rules is No GamerGate this is probably the time to drop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Glenn Quebec posted:

Looking forward to someone making a GITS mod you spider tank hating trash man

I loving love GITS but I'm getting sick of the bug tank. Its made in Poland, make a vodka keg tank or something.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I'm anti-spidertank

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Archer666 posted:

I loving love GITS but I'm getting sick of the bug tank. Its made in Poland, make a vodka keg tank or something.

i have never understood the spider tank as a tactical design. i get its like a terror/ground suppression weapon.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
This is gonna be the best video game ever made.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

its not even really like a spider though is it

more like a hexapod

a hexa-tank

i'm pro-hexatank

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Archer666 posted:

You know what'd make me happy? If there WONT be a spidertank anywhere in the game. Getting real tired of those in anything even remotely cyberpunk.

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1141424375020871682?s=19

Getting Hearts of Stone/Blood and Wine style expansions for CP2077, CDPR sure knows how to spoil us

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Can't wait to ride my Akira cyberpunk motorcycle with 80s cool solid wheels.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
It's gonna be multiplayer of some sort.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo2KB1dEDdk

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Bust Rodd posted:

What did the Kingdom Come: Deliverance guy do exactly? I heard some scuttlebutt that he was somewhat conservative in his personal life but then I heard that he made a sweet video game and trolled all the concerned nerds who tried to browbeat him into putting poo poo in his game he didn’t want.

Also anyone who thinks J. Corbyn is an Anti-Semite is literally helmet-kid levels of dumb.

If J. Corbyn isn't an anti-semite, why do all these right-wing UK newspapers keep telling me he is? :thunk:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's gonna be multiplayer of some sort.

No thanks.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Will this game have teledildonics, or is that part of the DLC?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Mr. Funktastic posted:

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1141424375020871682?s=19

Getting Hearts of Stone/Blood and Wine style expansions for CP2077, CDPR sure knows how to spoil us

part of me hopes HE shows up in DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGmZN06lBI

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i have never understood the spider tank as a tactical design. i get its like a terror/ground suppression weapon.

It looks cool?

Any kind of mech is probably massively impractical, yeah.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bogus Adventure posted:

Will this game have teledildonics, or is that part of the DLC?

You can't spell the DLC w/out the D

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Going for a light cyberattack/bioalchemy/technoquen build for my first run

ufarn
May 30, 2009
DownLoadable Cyber

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

chitoryu12 posted:

The blog is Medieval POC, which is dedicated to fighting the myth that medieval Europe was entirely white by providing tons of historical artwork and other evidence depicting black people. There's not only statues and paintings of saints and other unique people, but even just paintings depicting crowd scenes in towns and villages with black people casually inserted. This is in addition to the fact that at this point Europe was engaged heavily in trade as far as China and parts of Spain were still controlled by the Moors.

The problem is that he claimed extreme historical accuracy (and in fact marketed the game based on being the most historically accurate medieval game ever) but instead put out something that furthered a racist myth and mocked the more educated people who criticized him.

A bit late but I want to point out the blog is run by a racist piece of poo poo who claims Romani and Jews aren't real minorities because they have white skin. Also, I want to confirm they are idiots who use paintings as the sole roof of the demographics of Medieval Europe.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

sebmojo posted:

You can't spell the DLC w/out the D

noice

ufarn posted:

DownLoadable Cyber

Wanna rouse the masses with fully-automated cyberdildos. My call-to-action will be, "When V shows up, everybody comes."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

IShallRiseAgain posted:

A bit late but I want to point out the blog is run by a racist piece of poo poo who claims Romani and Jews aren't real minorities because they have white skin. Also, I want to confirm they are idiots who use paintings as the sole roof of the demographics of Medieval Europe.

Do you have a link?

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

can't wait to play Kingdom Come Deliverance by proxy in the Cyberpunk 2077 thread

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ufarn posted:

DownLoadable Cyber

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

puve posted:

Somebody should make a third person cyberpunk game where you can buy clothes

While I only have a 1080 (which I only have because my 1070 had serious coil whine from the start and EVGA sent me back a better card in the RMA, pretty much the only thing I've ever "won"), and might not get all the fancy extra raytracing, I would like to hope the various reflections in the game will let me enjoy my fashioning in 2077.

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EimiYoshikawa posted:

While I only have a 1080 (which I only have because my 1070 had serious coil whine from the start and EVGA sent me back a better card in the RMA, pretty much the only thing I've ever "won"), and might not get all the fancy extra raytracing, I would like to hope the various reflections in the game will let me enjoy my fashioning in 2077.

I'm going to be playing it on console since my PC isn't that up to date but I'm sure there will at least be a third person camera mod for the PC version even if they don't iron out the wrinkles enough to play it that way

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I'm just going in with my good old 970 and hoping for the best

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Eraflure posted:

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Cutscenes are gonna be third person so you can bet your rear end dolly dress up will be a supported gameplay mode.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
you get a pin-up cyberselfie after cyberboning your one-night cyberstand

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Eraflure posted:

970 is still a beast as long as you don't want VR, 4K or 144fps.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

IShallRiseAgain posted:

while i agree with the later part, i havent heard about the first part but it wouldnt surprise me given the various stuff i heard. you have a link though?

ufarn posted:

you get a pin-up cyberselfie after cyberboning your one-night cyberstand

can't wait to play gently caress card future gwent.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

chitoryu12 posted:

Do you have a link?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

you have a link though?

Here & Here

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

can't wait to play gently caress card future gwent.
this is the music that plays when you invite the person to your place, and the game fades to black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ZXp_5M_7c

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Eraflure posted:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Unless price of the 2080ti drops in half in the next eight months

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

poisonpill posted:

Unless price of the 2080ti drops in half in the next eight months

Yeah, I remember buying a 970 for under $350 over 4 years ago, now the XX70 cards are ~$500 and go up from there :negative:

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
I should add that I live in Canada, so that 1070 cost me $600+ dollars, which I saved up years for, and that 1080 I got would have cost me over a thousand dollars, thanks to bitcoin miners providing an excuse to bump the prices.

So, yeah, it's my 1080 or bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Been trying to figure out why the “Silverhand is around and only you can see him” thing is familiar. It’s the plot of Arkham Knight! And I’m super ok with that!