Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

It’s a thing of beauty, thank you! Looks like Algebra Testes (or someone) already activated it, so I’ll think up something else between now and the 15th. Thanks, Algebra Testes!

Bob Socko fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jun 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Oh no did I gently caress up a doxx I was just trying to be helpful! gently caress!!!

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Benny the Snake posted:

One of these: :drat:

But Schotty shouting RUN! instead.

:schotty:

This is beautiful

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Schotty is on Twitter now and the only unverified account he follows is a lil bit right wing. Very cool.

Some Seahawks twitter guy found this, but I can't find his INVESTIGATION.

https://imgur.com/a/OaG1OW1

OC is a chud or chud adjacent.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

algebra testes posted:

Oh no did I gently caress up a doxx I was just trying to be helpful! gently caress!!!
Nah, not to worry, it was just my plan to support this dead gay comedy forum. Figured this was more fun than just buying custom titles.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Just moved into the new house, and the old owners left something behind. Hold onto your butts:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bob Socko posted:

Just moved into the new house, and the old owners left something behind. Hold onto your butts:

I had a coworker go on a work trip to Phoenix during that super bowl. She brought me back a Seahawks SB XLIX pin, which has been in my office ever since. It was meant as a nice gesture, but what a cursed loving object.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

:schotty:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
How much longer must we wait until the first run-run-run-punt? We are only mortal...

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

surely you meant run-run-run-run

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Evan Silva of rotoworld is founding the official fantasy football website of the NFC West:

establishtherun.com

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Saw the Hawks tweet out 37 days until game day and thought "wait no, that's just for preseason."

37 days until we get to see the run established...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Manoueverable posted:

Saw the Hawks tweet out 37 days until game day and thought "wait no, that's just for preseason."

37 days until we get to see the run established...

ive already had to correct you on this once. we don't "get to see the run established" that never happens. We establish the run, but the run is never established. much as the cycle of all things continues to turn, the run continues to establish. please keep this information close to your heart

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Play posted:

ive already had to correct you on this once. we don't "get to see the run established" that never happens. We establish the run, but the run is never established. much as the cycle of all things continues to turn, the run continues to establish. please keep this information close to your heart

You don't just chant the mantra once and achieve enlightenment, it is a lifelong dedication to establishing the run which eventually will bring enlightenment.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Too right, I didn't consider the true levels of philosophical engagement we were dealing with here.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
After review of the data I have determined there is one NFL division that is more committed to establishing the run than all others

Play
Apr 25, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

After review of the data I have determined there is one NFL division that is more committed to establishing the run than all others

hell loving yeah

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol at the NFC North

what in the holy hell are they doing

we can jeer at them here in the NFC West. You might say we're antidisestablishtherunitarians

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

lol at the NFC North

we can jeer at them here in the NFC West. You might say we're antidisestablishtherunitarians

the only team that runs in the NFCN is the bears and maybe the vikings

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Seahawks, Rams and Niners were 1, 2 and 3 in RB rushing yards last year #blessed

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The NFC North has the 11th, 22nd, 23rd and 30th ranked rushing offenses in the NFL. Fun game, guess who is who

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

lol at the NFC North

I'm laughing at the AFC South, attempted about as many rushes as the NFCW but came nowhere close in terms of yards.

Attempting to establish the run, but failing.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

DariusLikewise posted:

The NFC North has the 11th, 22nd, 23rd and 30th ranked rushing offenses in the NFL. Fun game, guess who is who

Without looking, in your order: Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit and Green Bay.

Edit: flip GB and Minn and I'm right, whoops

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah occasionally when the play breaks down the qb scrambles in the nfc north right

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Green Bay actually had a fantastic rushing attack. They just didn't use it all that much

Just looking it up now and they were second in the entire league in rush yards per attempt. Even I didn't think they'd be that high. Rams at 5th, Seahawks at 6th, Niners at 11th and Arizona at . . . 32nd

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Cards were very busy running DJ up the middle 20 times a week.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Gonz posted:

Cards were very busy running DJ up the middle 20 times a week.

so they were making the proper contribution to establishing the run in terms of attempts, at least, if not in terms of actual running in a forward direction

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Play posted:

so they were making the proper contribution to establishing the run in terms of attempts, at least, if not in terms of actual running in a forward direction

On the contrary. They established getting stuffed.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Hot drat I love the run. NFC best!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

arizona established the run and then someone else took advantage of it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Maybe we should go all in for an actual good rb if we're gonna keep doing this?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Maybe we should go all in for an actual good rb if we're gonna keep doing this?

Yall drafted rashaad penny

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Carson is elite. Haters vacate.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
"Run up the middle" and "Da Bomb to DK Metcalf" is the only playbook we need this year

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
NFC West 2.0: RUN!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
NFC West 2019: Establishing the Run since 2018.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks will be fine

On offense we have Russ, Chris Carson, Tyler Lockett, and uhh...

On defense we have Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright and uhh...

Gonna be a rough season

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Play posted:

Green Bay actually had a fantastic rushing attack. They just didn't use it all that much

Just looking it up now and they were second in the entire league in rush yards per attempt. Even I didn't think they'd be that high. Rams at 5th, Seahawks at 6th, Niners at 11th and Arizona at . . . 32nd

Steve Wilks was really really bad as a head coach.

Granted, the entire O-line was hurt, but he did not adapt at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
They're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box YOU BETTER RUNNNnnn