Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

If it makes you feel better you'll look back and think of this summer as relatively cool in years to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the Permanently Cold people in my office simply have to suffer, because we cannot control the airconditioning

The facilities manager at my place regularly sounds off about the small number of Permanently Cold women in the main office who regularly come in early and switch the air con off, turning the office into a sweltering swamp within hours and pissing everyone else right off.

Jose posted:

Surely she sucks it up and puts more clothes on so everyone else doesn't suffer

Ahahahahahaha

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The best bit is that the chairman of the hospital made it a personal project to install air con in my office because one time he visited and thought "holy poo poo it's a sauna in here"

And now it's barely ever on. Unless we get advance warning that he's visiting. Then it deliberately goes on

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

If it makes you feel better you'll look back and think of this summer as relatively cool in years to come
bold of you to assume any of us are going to survive

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

37c on Thursday??? good thing civilisation does not actually exist

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
It's only 28.6 degrees in the workshop so far lame

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it says 34 on thursday here but the actual temperature is always 2-3 degrees higher, sound like its time to nude up

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Air con is on. Bliss. My cold colleague is in a jumper + has a fleece on her lap. There's a further cardigan on the back of the chair

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Nvm people felt sorry for her and switched it off. Now it's just windows open which does nothing

Should I make a scene

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Sudden Javelin posted:

Nvm people felt sorry for her and switched it off. Now it's just windows open which does nothing

Should I make a scene

A crime scene

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yes. She is clearly suffering and should be put down like a horse with a broken leg.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You can always blame your violence on disorientation due to the heat exhaustion. Nobody will judge you.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sudden Javelin posted:

Should I make a scene

Yes. If it's possible to get the temp down and its one person making everyone miserable gently caress them

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ugh. The blond oval office beat the other oval office.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

30.4 degreees

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

this is bringing on a bout of dave's syndrome

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

one of the many bellends in our street is doing work on his front garden and is playing radio 1 shite from his car

my only consolation is that he will probably die from the heat and he deserves every second of it, the oval office

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

things have gotten so bad i have relocated downstairs, to the living room and the blessed joy of the ceiling fan

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I've escaped the heat only to face the hell that is online training

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

hlelo

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

@Looke

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

https://twitter.com/JernlovCT/status/1153692698848780288?s=19

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Loving these temperatures you all need to loving hydrate

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Tip for grinder users: semen will hydrate you but not very efficiently

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

this weather is too drat HOT1!!!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

hallo frand :swoon:

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
Highly like that in going to eat a whole Vienetta tonight :greencube:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

its cooling down but still not ps4 cool

having chicken kiev and triple cooked chips for dinner

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

It's too hot to cook so my sister had bought a salmon en croûte from Aldi which hit the spot.

Gonna have a little drink and then head home and try to get an early night. It's far too hot and I can imagine I will be tossing and turning all night.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had a two hour nap in the afternoon. It was pretty good.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i have to cook. i don't really have a choice. if i don't i'll waste a lot of chicken

however i also forgot to actually buy ingredients, so i'm probably gonna fry up all the chicken thighs with a load of coriander and cumin and whatever else spices i can scrape up, sautee some veg, make a tomato sauce to dump in with the spice, and have the lot with rice.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I am having an eclectic mix of lentils, carrots, onions, chillies and grilled leeks.

I ate a bar of chocolate and a Magnum today so feel I should compensate for that.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boil it and blend it into a chicken smoothie.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is my b'day today so mum said she is going to do me steak n chips for dinner. But she is held up at work so maybe I will put some quorn nuggets in in the mean time.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I had a salami, serrano and iberico cheese sammich because gently caress turning the stove on but also gotta booj

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Press f to happy birthday

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Work is gonna provide uniforms but they are still waiting for an order of Chef trousers to come in sooooooo I need to wear my own black pants and all I have is skinny jeans and NOPE NOPE NOPE

Sister is being cool and gonna run me out before my shift to sort me out with some because I really really need to keep cool this week. I'm scared. It's an open kitchen and customer wants to see the chef with sweat dripping from their face onto the food ok

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i have to cook. i don't really have a choice. if i don't i'll waste a lot of chicken

however i also forgot to actually buy ingredients, so i'm probably gonna fry up all the chicken thighs with a load of coriander and cumin and whatever else spices i can scrape up, sautee some veg, make a tomato sauce to dump in with the spice, and have the lot with rice.

roast them and just pull them and put into a nice cold large salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cyril Sneeer posted:

It is my b'day today so mum said she is going to do me steak n chips for dinner. But she is held up at work so maybe I will put some quorn nuggets in in the mean time.

haPPY birthday