Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Matt/Virgil/Brendan is a great team, almost as great as Matt/Felix/Amber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Serf posted:

moore is clearly on his last legs and wants to die with the hope that things will change for the better. chapo was kind enough to let him keep believing that i guess

this is the ending to Peace Walker

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

moore saying young people will save us is p weak but then again his films have helped people identify capitalism and imperialism as serious issues so he is better at tackling big problems than articulating how to

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Brendan James has got some pretty understated talent for impressions, I know he’s done a great Alex Jones before but that was him doing Bill Clinton right?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Brendan James has got some pretty understated talent for impressions, I know he’s done a great Alex Jones before but that was him doing Bill Clinton right?

I laugh every time they refer to him as "the traitor Brendan James".

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
I hope Brendan doing more episodes is a long-term thing. He's good

Both producers complaining about Will's mic habits was very endearing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nothus posted:

Matt getting red and mad at civil war statues is adorable. I want a YouTube show of him screaming at indifferent locals about forgotten monuments.

weird take

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
r/chapotraphouse quarantined. Took exactly 2 days after someone suggested to be a leftist did a non-politically-motivated mass shooting. Funny that, it took like 4 years for the_donald to get quarantined after numerous mass killers were tied to them.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
remember folks, being a nazi and not being a nazi are the exact same thing in the eyes of the loving vampires at silicon valley. and people who support gunning down thousands of innocent people are the same as those who arent. gently caress social media.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Nothus posted:

Matt getting red and mad at civil war statues is adorable. I want a YouTube show of him screaming at indifferent locals about forgotten monuments.

don’t use the word adorable please and thank you

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Matt's a certified cutie, sorry

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
facts don't care about your feelings and the fact is Matt's a smol bean

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
civil war nerds still gettin red mad and nude about Ambrose Burnside. you love to see it.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

r/chapotraphouse quarantined. Took exactly 2 days after someone suggested to be a leftist did a non-politically-motivated mass shooting. Funny that, it took like 4 years for the_donald to get quarantined after numerous mass killers were tied to them.

yeah but that subreddit loving sucks so :shrug:

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Civilized Fishbot posted:

yeah but that subreddit loving sucks so :shrug:

Reddit admins suck substantially more

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

uber_stoat posted:

civil war nerds still gettin red mad and nude about Ambrose Burnside. you love to see it.

Folks, the George Meade discourse is spicy

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

My burning question about the Matt Yells At Statues spinoff show is whether he chooses to drag J. Marion Sims at the SC Statehouse, at the U of SC women's dorm named after him, or in Central Park.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I did the same when I first saw the Jefferson Davis memorial plate in downtown Montreal.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Jonah Galtberg posted:

don’t use the word adorable please and thank you

Matt is a snack.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Matt is a snack.

better

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://youtu.be/SuQwH6yFRP8

They posted the second democratic debate night.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
lol here is some of the content that the reddit admins removed

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/DangerousDocs/status/1158769706377142272?s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
"Let me tell you about a podcasting phenomenon" are gonna be the last words I hear as I throw myself through the nearest window and reach for the sweet embrace of death.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Matt is a snack.

He's a pawg and a thot

Zephirum
Jan 7, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Matt is a snack.

Yeah a juice box and crackers

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Matt is a snack.

a real cream puff, a devil's food cake, as it were :3:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

AnEdgelord posted:

lol here is some of the content that the reddit admins removed

The fact that the cowardly admins would quarantine the sub and not just out right ban is shameful imo.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

That Prego U video is really funny, worth five minutes.

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

MonsieurChoc posted:

I did the same when I first saw the Jefferson Davis memorial plate in downtown Montreal.

I had to look up who this was... i... we have that in downtown Montreal??? WHAT??!!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Bernie Sanders went on joe Rogan

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Kharn_The_Betrayer posted:

I had to look up who this was... i... we have that in downtown Montreal??? WHAT??!!

It was finally removed two years ago.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/jefferson-davis-confederate-plaque-montreal-1.4248206

Jefferson Davis came to live in Montreal after the Civil War, where he was received with much honor by the anglo community.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
They do make headsets where the microphone is attached, so it can't move away from your head. They need to get Will one of those.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

...pretty much?

I mean there's not really any twisting of words here, all this poo poo is true and it's good as hell.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
"The Ninth Bearded Infantry" slayed me. Also, the Nick Mullen wing of the Jim Crow museum. Virgil and Matt are powerful in this episode. :allears:

edit: Holy poo poo, the Joe Louis statue can actually punch things.

It's so strange to hear them call Michael Moore "Mike". It's probably perfectly normal, but feels weird.

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Aug 7, 2019

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

joedevola posted:

...pretty much?

I mean there's not really any twisting of words here, all this poo poo is true and it's good as hell.

People in the comments who were avoiding Chapo before decided to give it a go after seeing this.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

dude literally looks like https://twitter.com/seanmcelwee :stare:

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

Grevling posted:

People in the comments who were avoiding Chapo before decided to give it a go after seeing this.

The show's twitter should make that video the pinned tweet.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

prefect posted:

They do make headsets where the microphone is attached, so it can't move away from your head. They need to get Will one of those.

Headset mics tend to have very tiny elements that get blown out easily when shouty people use them, so it would be a bad fit for will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Headset mics tend to have very tiny elements that get blown out easily when shouty people use them, so it would be a bad fit for will

We need to constuct our own headset, where we attach a full-blown microphone to Will's headphones.