Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

just the word "charles" was all i needed and i lost it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

People really have a lot of trouble with irony

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i am the bird posted:

Chuck E. Cheese's last album was a FLOP! No one wants to listen, Charles! Go home, sweetie. Buh-bye! Very nasty!

yeah loving lost it there.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Huge lol at that tweet about Will and his daughters and then reading his twitter bio where one of his daughters is “Amantha.”

More importantly, it’s been brought up before but we need to decide. Who is Baby? I’m pretty sure it’s Matt.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dr.Radical posted:

Huge lol at that tweet about Will and his daughters and then reading his twitter bio where one of his daughters is “Amantha.”

Someone hasn’t watched Rectify.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Henchman of Santa posted:

Someone hasn’t watched Rectify.

Legit one of the best TV shows ever. Thank you epileptic preacher from Deadwood who had Capgras delusions

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

i say swears online posted:

just the word "charles" was all i needed and i lost it

I know my brain is broken but yea just a dude calling Chuck E Cheese 'Charles' is literally one of the funniest things I heard in a while

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

sexpig by night posted:

I know my brain is broken but yea just a dude calling Chuck E Cheese 'Charles' is literally one of the funniest things I heard in a while
No joke, his legal name is Charles Entertainment Cheese

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FlamingLiberal posted:

No joke, his legal name is Charles Entertainment Cheese

what the poo poo

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

what the poo poo

The parent company is CEC Entertainment, or Charles Entertainment Cheese Entertainment.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Little known fact - Charles Entertainment is actually the older brother of Richard Cheese. Nepotism at its finest.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tirade posted:

The parent company is CEC Entertainment, or Charles Entertainment Cheese Entertainment.

gettin my mind blown open by deep Chuck E Cheese lore

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

why do I know this

my mind is shattered

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Chapo Estranged House

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Charles is also a trans man, source me

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/Gene_Kreemer/status/1160921562079322113

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Chuck E. Cheese was what Nolan Bushnell did after getting kicked out of Atari.

Guess that was the consolation prize for not investing in that “Apple” poo poo that rear end in a top hat Steve Jobs and his weird friend were talking about

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

chapo fave will saletan is at it again.

https://twitter.com/saletan/status/1160908270430765056

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Can't believe the podcast is late!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

some folks have spent a lot of time and money to recreate the Chapo live experience in their own homes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5c3Qtcr_w

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

PostNouveau posted:

Christman was black-bagged

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'm glad they unlocked the epstein episode because it prompted me to relisten and drat this one was good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Victory Position posted:

some folks have spent a lot of time and money to recreate the Chapo live experience in their own homes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5c3Qtcr_w

the documentary about the rock-afire is great and also very sad.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

whenever a Chuck E. Cheese store closes down, Charles is ritually executed on orders from on high.

https://www.avclub.com/nothing-says-partys-over-kids-like-smashing-chuck-e-1820824871

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Joementum posted:

i'm glad they unlocked the epstein episode because it prompted me to relisten and drat this one was good

You should really listen to TrueAnon if you aren't already, Brace and Liz are absolutely hilarious.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

i am the bird posted:

Chuck E. Cheese's last album was a FLOP! No one wants to listen, Charles! Go home, sweetie. Buh-bye! Very nasty!

Trump is presented as this turbomasc superman by supporters when he has the exact same speech patterns and opinions as a retired and rapidly aging drag queen, and it loving rules that the conservative ideal of masculinity has more than likely said to another guy "oooh honey you must have very strong calves to be carrying around all that muscle meat, give us a flex won't you"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I demand my Chapo or else I'm gonna vote for Trump in 2020

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

PostNouveau posted:

Probably trying to find something they can do a good long reading series on to burn up the run time. It's been a pretty slow news week, not much to talk about.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It's so dense, every frame has so much going on

https://twitter.com/JoeSestak/status/1160998394896293888

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Who?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Matt's really committing to the hat guy thing huh

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I think he was in Land of the Lost

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Gripweed posted:

I think he was in Land of the Lost

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

joedevola posted:

Matt's really committing to the hat guy thing huh

Hes spared no expense!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

El Burbo posted:

It's so dense, every frame has so much going on

https://twitter.com/JoeSestak/status/1160998394896293888

Wow, Matt cut short his inspection of his Cuban sugar cane plantation to do the interview.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Linen trousers are comfortable and functional and I am 100% in favour of Matt no longer being Baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Matt went from Baby to Plantation Owner and I'm here for it