Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

is there a way to reclaim hash/oil out of PG mix? I made about a gram of hash from ABV and mixed it up with PG for Juul Pods, which worked, although the hash is dirty enough that it seems to clog the wick/atomiser in the carts due to ultra-fine powder in the mix.

would be good if i could somehow get the PG out of it and then put the hash into some caps or to dab or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Entorwellian posted:

Jesus how hot was that thing getting, and for how long?

idk, however hot it normally gets. it's about 5 years old though so it's been heated and cooled hundreds of times

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Good Sphere posted:

I keep seeing articles like these recently:

Vaping and Cigarette Smoking Could Be Equally Likely to Cause Lung Disease

Any reason for concern for someone that uses THC vapes, or is it highly unlikely it would do anything?

I wouldn't be worried as long as you buying sketchy stuff from very weird smoke shops. Any normal concentrate cartridges from legitimate dispensaries in legal states will be fine.

There's always edibles and tinctures if you're worried.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Good Sphere posted:

I keep seeing articles like these recently:

Vaping and Cigarette Smoking Could Be Equally Likely to Cause Lung Disease

Any reason for concern for someone that uses THC vapes, or is it highly unlikely it would do anything?

It’s because tobacco companies are getting nervous about vaping. When they finally get them banned they’ll probably release they’re own vape pens and we will see new studies about how these are actually better for you.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

The_Rob posted:

It’s because tobacco companies are getting nervous about vaping. When they finally get them banned they’ll probably release they’re own vape pens

lol no theyve already just started buying the vape companies. juul is partly owned by altria (philip morris). vuse is owned by rj reynolds. they arent "nervous" about vaping, they are in on it.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Beer companies are really interested in weed now. I assume beverage companies are too and are probably lobbying now so they can sell CBD Coke.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Bonzo posted:

Beer companies are really interested in weed now. I assume beverage companies are too and are probably lobbying now so they can sell CBD Coke.

I think the brand behind Corona partnered with a Canadian LP in anticipation of edibles legalizing this year. Coca Cola was rumored to be in talks with Aphria (I think?) but that turned out to not be true.

It will be interesting to see how the edibles market shapes up in October, that's for sure.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Tipps posted:

I think the brand behind Corona partnered with a Canadian LP in anticipation of edibles legalizing this year. Coca Cola was rumored to be in talks with Aphria (I think?) but that turned out to not be true.

It will be interesting to see how the edibles market shapes up in October, that's for sure.

for Ontario it's the same BS you expect from OCS. no edible will be more than 10 so to even get a buzz you'll need to buy 2 or 3 which I'm sure if triple wrapped in plastic, inside of a cardboard sleeve, inside more plastic, and has child proof cap.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Bonzo posted:

there are already cbd beverages in my local grocery store. they are branded as niche hippy/health things but i wouldnt be surprised if the parent companies are either coke or pepsi. the more health food oriented grocery store chain around here also has cbd ointments and body oil

personally i dont think beer and weed is a good combination. coffee and weed on the other hand is excellent

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 23, 2019

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
They sell CBD infused shots in Oregon, have not had one and I cant say I'm super looking forward to having one.

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS

Oscar Wild posted:

They sell CBD infused shots in Oregon, have not had one and I cant say I'm super looking forward to having one.

I drink these at bars instead of beer. They are okay...you got. really feel anything aside from the placebo effect.

I jsut smoked a doobie I bought for 2.60$ AMA

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

crunchytacosupreme posted:

I drink these at bars instead of beer. They are okay...you got. really feel anything aside from the placebo effect.

I jsut smoked a doobie I bought for 2.60$ AMA

Pre rolled?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

cbd is a painkiller. it fights inflamation. taking it with shots recreationally in a bar would be like taking "advil shots" i dont know why youd expect to feel anything unless if you had some back pain or a headache it might go away for a bit

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

can you mix vape eliquid and thc distillate/oil?

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Take those reports seriously and stay safe, stoners. Especially if you’re vaping carts you get secondhand in an illegal weed state. Don’t think it’s a go ahead to be irresponsible just because you see everyone else around you doing it too!

Sincerely, an idiot who gave himself chemical pneumonia

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

my weedguy is cool but hes very unreliable these days and its stressing me out majorly, cause I cant really afford to exclusively buy dispensary weed but Im really tired of spending my weekends stressing out about whether he's going to show up or not. I have pretty bad anxiety & I absolutely hate being in a situation where someone is going to knock on my door but I have no idea when. I really dont want to knock the guy, hes a co-worker and I know the reason he doesn't show up is because they're working his rear end to death so like I dont blame him at all, but drat this aint how weed is supposed to make you feel.
my wife grew some stuff and it was fantastic but its just not feasible to keep that up in our apartment long term.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

purple death ray posted:

my weedguy is cool but hes very unreliable these days and its stressing me out majorly, cause I cant really afford to exclusively buy dispensary weed but Im really tired of spending my weekends stressing out about whether he's going to show up or not. I have pretty bad anxiety & I absolutely hate being in a situation where someone is going to knock on my door but I have no idea when. I really dont want to knock the guy, hes a co-worker and I know the reason he doesn't show up is because they're working his rear end to death so like I dont blame him at all, but drat this aint how weed is supposed to make you feel.
my wife grew some stuff and it was fantastic but its just not feasible to keep that up in our apartment long term.

As someone who lives in a non-dispensary state, what is the price difference? My brother still lives in cali and he says that they always run specials and stuff and you can do well for really cheap if you aren't picky. Hell, he even buys from the popcorn jar if he's feeling super cheap.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

200/oz from the guy. You can find 200 dollar oz in the stores sometimes but it's usually poo poo, good weed is 265/oz and up

Between the two of us we get an oz about every 2 weeks so it adds up and yeah before anyone says anything I'm pretty broke

That's basically what I've been doing though, looking for a good deal whenever it's time to buy weed. It's unpredictable and I don't enjoy it. It's 100% just my weird brain issues and not really a problem I expect anyone to be able to fix

purple death ray fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Aug 24, 2019

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

My Saturday morning routine for the last month has been:
Wake and bake
Drive to the gym
Blast out some squats
while listening to the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack

These kind of epic classical pieces for me really help my mind muscle connection. Along with the bud of course. I get somewhat cerebral about the mechanical beauty of the fleeting human body and almost get a bit misty eyed in the midst of a pump, sometimes.

Happy weekend everyone

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if your vaporizer breaks just smoke big joints for the rest of your drat life

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I rolled a big joint to bring to a phish concert earlier in the summer but it rained really hard and got wet before I got in and I just had this soggy joint that wouldn’t light.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

last time i went to a phish concert i got yelled at by security for smoking weed. seemed to kind of go against the spirit of the whole thing but thats msg for you

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hell Yeah posted:

if your vaporizer breaks just smoke big joints for the rest of your drat life

Oh man that’s the best idea ever.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I was at a Dave Matthews concert (because of the wife) and security cake up behind me and told me to put it out and stomp on it or I was going to jail. Idiot walked off and I picked it back up and lit it back up again. First time that ever happened to me at a concert.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

growing up in california every show i went to large or small regarless of genre was full of weed smoke. well before legal days. i was kind of surprised when i moved to the east coast and security were hardasses about it everywhere and also there was a whole thing with straight edge kids and just ugh

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My partner has a major depressive episode when she ceases use. We dont have the budget to smoke all day every day but she can get to a point where she's trying to avoid her crash by staying high,

Anyone else react this way? I need ideas i can forward to her.

I just have cravings and feel moody for a day or two and I'm fine, this depression reaction is really odd, it reminds me of like a molly/stim crash

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
maybe she should just smoke weed everyday?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

We literally can't do that lol

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Earwicker posted:

growing up in california every show i went to large or small regarless of genre was full of weed smoke. well before legal days. i was kind of surprised when i moved to the east coast and security were hardasses about it everywhere and also there was a whole thing with straight edge kids and just ugh

Growing up in Kentucky and I saw nearly every drat rock concert that came to the area from 1987-93. The lights going dark and smelling weed as thousands lit up is still a very vivid memory of my youth. But I guess that's a stadium/arena thing because when I went to see Tori Amos at a small theater, the only drug I saw was the coke the guy in front of me was snorting.

Who does blow at a loving Tori Amos concert?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Tori Amos probably.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

My partner has a major depressive episode when she ceases use. We dont have the budget to smoke all day every day but she can get to a point where she's trying to avoid her crash by staying high,

My one ex had that problem too, I solved it by her breaking up with me and no longer being my issue!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

I just have cravings and feel moody for a day or two and I'm fine, this depression reaction is really odd, it reminds me of like a molly/stim crash

its ebcause your partner is not happy with their life or themselves and smokes pot to forget this temporarily, or as it were temporarily over and over again

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

She's unhappy about her own pot use.

We've been discussing sobriety, we'll just move forward on that then

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

She's unhappy about her own pot use.

We've been discussing sobriety, we'll just move forward on that then

Sobriety's the weakling's way out, remember, disciprine comes from within.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

We can experiment with discipline when the habbit of medicating bad feelings and impulsivity is broken.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmao loving gone

Good vibes are at maximum

Saturday is good

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Riot Bimbo posted:

I think I learned about this in DARE class. Solution might have been to just say no? Hard to remember it was the 80s.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Riot Bimbo posted:

This one's easy. Just tell her to smoke weed every day.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Take a t break every now and then to reset your tolerance.

It's pretty rad when you can just take one or two pulls off a 1 to 1 cartridge and be satisfied for the majority of the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

Take a t break every now and then to reset your tolerance.

It's pretty rad when you can just take one or two pulls off a 1 to 1 cartridge and be satisfied for the majority of the day.

drat, what carts are you buying?! Mine will get me up there and only keep me there for an hour or so