Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
got some primo bubblegum chocolate candy sour cream and diesel cookie stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

piratepilates posted:

hot take: 90% of that strain poo poo is made up and no one really knows what the thing they're growing truly is

(in before "oh but my weed guy...")

I grow my own, and I know drat well what my strain is. Granddaddy Purp. :colbert:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i really want to start growing but i want to do it outdoors and it is way too hot right now. one of my neighbors has a few small plants going but they live on a different side of the building with much more shade. i think if i wait until late fall it will be good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

red19fire posted:

I think my weed guy is a dumbass. Last time I got purple haze, and this time the stuff was sour green diesel, then he changed his mind and ‘remembered’ it was ‘Spanish purple haze’. Completely different high. I can feel my blood in my body, my joints moving when I move. Way more aware and energetic than hazy.

a long time ago i watched the weedman get out a huge coffee table size hardcover book of budshots and compare his weed to the pictures to decide what to call it. i think he thought he was being really scientific

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

piratepilates posted:

hot take: 90% of that strain poo poo is made up and no one really knows what the thing they're growing truly is

(in before "oh but my weed guy...")

tbh I think different dealer to dealer, even dispensary to dispensary. I've gotten Chemdawg from 3-4 local dealers who grow and it's always been similar type of buds, similar smell, similar high. I ain't ever gonna trust someone telling me they are selling me Sour Diesel though, I swear that poo poo is made up.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

What if you buy seeds from a seed bank and grow them?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
then it depends on who made the seeds

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

You got a recommended lab? I got some from a few different ones, at the very least they have all popped female so far.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Also best lighter ever.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
mephisto labs is pretty dope

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Harton posted:

Also best lighter ever.

I got a bunch of these for cheap once, they own so hard

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS
I got free weed today.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
There was one time when I was in high school and I asked some lady smoking up at a moody blues show if I could buy a nickel bag from her and she sold me like an eighth of schwag. Pretty sweet memory. Moodys slayed that night too.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

did my QWISO with 10g of ABV and got 1g of hash that I then dissolved into 1mL of PG and successfully used in a Juul Pod :smug:

then I did 4g of bud and got 1.2g of resin and it was heaps cleaner and works even better.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

im off of work today and the next 5 days and i am smoking a weed in the morning

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

charity rereg posted:

im off of work today and the next 5 days and i am smoking a weed in the morning

I'm jealous. I wish I could wake up in the morning and smoke weed but I'd be totally non-functional at work.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I'm jealous. I wish I could wake up in the morning and smoke weed but I'd be totally non-functional at work.

I mean i am off work that's the point :2bong: taking a long weekend, though i do appreciate a vape pen's ability to help me start relaxing by 5:05pm.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I've been on a break for a few days and I cannot loving wait until 5 pm

Gonna smoke so many trees it'll look like the Amazon in my apartment tonight

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

You know what would be good right now? Fruit by the foot.

Wait.

Holy poo poo

Holy poo poo

I'm an adult. I can just go out and buy Fruit by the foot.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My friend you can buy a big rear end box of them at Costco and they're amazing

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’m pretty sure it’s Froot

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

PokeJoe posted:

My friend you can buy a big rear end box of them at Costco and they're amazing
Too high for costco right now. Gonna see if they got any fruit gushers at cvs.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Ice cream smothered in plain corn flakes is my new Foreverfood

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

slay report

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

you gonna slam that swiss cheese on a burger or what

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I was going to be more sober today and do some chores by I remembered it's a three day weekend so :420:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

The Bananana posted:

Itt JiveHonky battles thathonkey,

To see who is the true WeedHonky

Both get tossed into the abyss. The crowd cheers. The End.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

don't forget to buy weed for the hurricane, southeastern goons. the weedman always runs out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Don't forget kids, smoke weed every day!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hey hey hey hey

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTTMXHrqwgo

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Shatter is the only weed that make me think I'm actually doing drugs.

I got a preroll that had some shatter in it one time and holy poo poo. I was playing my PS4 but somehow forgot that it was me actually playing and thought i was watching Twitch.

"Hey...that guys uses the same strategy that I do!"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Nice Jam Man, thanks!

edit Stevie Wonder Superstitious came on right after, jackpot

double edit now this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyzo8BJyfn4 hot drat

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 6, 2019

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Got a noob question here about cartridges. I picked up a UNI cartridge vape and some Kingpen cartridges to go with with it, should I just set the vape to medium heat and then wait for a few seconds before taking a hit or what. How long do these cartridges last and do I just remove the cartridge once I'm done or what. Pls someone who is good at the weed economy tell me how to vape, my family is sober.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Axetrain posted:

Got a noob question here about cartridges. I picked up a UNI cartridge vape and some Kingpen cartridges to go with with it, should I just set the vape to medium heat and then wait for a few seconds before taking a hit or what. How long do these cartridges last and do I just remove the cartridge once I'm done or what. Pls someone who is good at the weed economy tell me how to vape, my family is sober.

One cart might last you the rest of your life.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2218501001

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

every dispensary is putting carts on sale here, I guess for some reason they've stopped selling as much?? Can't imagine why

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

purple death ray posted:

every dispensary is putting carts on sale here, I guess for some reason they've stopped selling as much?? Can't imagine why

carts are sketchy as gently caress right now. people are dying cause of bad carts so even safe carts aren't selling

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

AkumaHokoru posted:

carts are sketchy as gently caress right now. people are dying cause of bad carts so even safe carts aren't selling

It seems like even legit carts could be bad if they use vitamin e oil as the media. Maybe it’s all dangerous. It’s not like we have 30 years of vaping data to look at. The latency on lung diseases can be long. It’s scary that some people might be going from healthy to dead in a short period of time (years? Months?) because of some kind of vape product, but we could all be dead in 15 years from vape aids if it just had a long latency period. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Well poo poo I had no idea, I'd stick to flower but both my dealers are out of town right now but my edibles lady sells some carts as well so I'd thought I'd try a couple. I guess I'm gonna take my chances with the two I have but switch back to herb and edibles afterwards. I don't have any respiratory problems though.