Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jesus loving Christ :gonk:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Oh my god.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:what:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

21.5% jesus christ

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:catstare:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Smiling Jack posted:

Yeah, inanimate carbon rod is cool but have you maybe considered using a nuke

Plausible deniability! That impactor could have come from anywhere in the vastness of space.

Also, Boots gunna Boot, 21.5% isn't the lowest APR I've seen.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's not even a muscle car.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Memento posted:

Plausible deniability! That impactor could have come from anywhere in the vastness of space.

Also, Boots gunna Boot, 21.5% isn't the lowest APR I've seen.

I should hope its not the lowest

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
When I was junior enlisted before I ever became an NCO I bought a brand new car with a sub 5% 5yr loan for all of 19k. (Mazda 3) and I still felt loving miserable going into debt for the vehicle. I had just done an 8 month deployment, and my wife needed her own vehicle.

It’s now many years later, my wife makes good money in her career, and my pension plus GI Bill happily pays all our bills. That Mazda 3 made it to close to 200k miles before the tranny went out. Wife bought herself a fully loaded brand new Subaru SUV, only brought me along to help her pick her favorite.

This brand new very nice Subaru costs significantly less than that dudes 21% financed ride, and she got 0% on the drat thing. How do you think you can afford a 40K anything as a junior enlisted service member? That’s nuts. The money ain’t there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Yeah, I meant highest

It's 5:30 in the morning and I need coffee because I'm a garbage person who can't exist in the mornings without it.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I think I had in here that one of my boots grabbed a mustang at 23%, which we promptly hauled back to the dealership. I know it's def not the highest, but was the highest I'd seen.

Valtonen
May 13, 2014

Tanks still suck but you don't gotta hand it to the Axis either.

PathAsc posted:

I think I had in here that one of my boots grabbed a mustang at 23%, which we promptly hauled back to the dealership. I know it's def not the highest, but was the highest I'd seen.

My fellow gunner from another platoon had his loader Pv2 get married to a girl he barely knows and his driver buy a 2018 camry with APR of 25 (total costs coming to 37k) on the week before gunnery and neither of them told of their winner choices until after gunnery.

Even better the car salesman just ETS:D from our neighbor bn.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Valtonen posted:

My fellow gunner from another platoon had his loader Pv2 get married to a girl he barely knows and his driver buy a 2018 camry with APR of 25 (total costs coming to 37k) on the week before gunnery and neither of them told of their winner choices until after gunnery.

Even better the car salesman just ETS:D from our neighbor bn.

Holy gently caress lol

The dude that sold my idiot a car was a retired MSgt. I know that no one here is surprised.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Merchant seamen do this poo poo too, I was working 3 weeks on/off with a guy and every time we came back he detailed like 80 grand in purchases and I still to this day have no idea how he did that.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Oh good, a "what the gently caress did you just loving say about me you little bitch" for the current generation

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Oh look, it's that one guy in the platoon that you know is going to beat the poo poo out of his significant other this weekend AGAIN because they didn't want to watch CSI LA

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

One of my idiots just knocked up his second corpsmember in 18 months. He also happens to be a foster child whose crackhead parents abandoned him to the foster care system. When I asked him if he's going to visit his (newest) kid, he said "gently caress no!She ain't getting me on the hook for that poo poo!".

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

A White Guy posted:

One of my idiots just knocked up his second corpsmember in 18 months. He also happens to be a foster child whose crackhead parents abandoned him to the foster care system. When I asked him if he's going to visit his (newest) kid, he said "gently caress no!She ain't getting me on the hook for that poo poo!".

And a new generation of enlisted is born

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Username post combo

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I'm in the California Conservation Corps. While some of my dudes will inevitably end in the military (mainly as a consequence of sheer, unconstrained stupidity), most of them came here to avoid joining the military. The part that frustrates me is that I hear people talk about "breaking the cycle" a lot in my job - hell, I had a corpsmember tell me the reason he left LA and came to my center far from LA was to get away from the gangbanging and drugs that are destroying his family. And yet, here's my corpsmember, a dude who was raised in foster care, gleefully creating a whole new crop of bastard children to ship off to foster care.

A real depressing story I've got - I had a CM, who came to the CCC to get away from the drugs and gangbanging that went on in his hometown (LA). He was the best sawyer I've ever seen. This man could land a 200 ft tall, 50 inch tree dead center on a 6 inch wide flag. Guy does incredibly well, leaves the CCC, goes back to LA, starts doing drugs. He gets in a fight with his dealer, goes to jail. He then beat his cell-mate to death. And now he won't see the sun as a free man until his late fifties at the earliest. This man could have broken the cycle, and he had the skill and the opportunity to do it. Instead, he perpetuated the same poo poo that put him there in the first place.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Sounds like the problem is bigger than the CCC

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Shouldn’t have gone back to LA

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Can't understand wanting to live in LA. Smog, dumbass celebrities, gangs, and lovely traffic.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

:crossarms:

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Through and through of both legs.

Probably isn’t military or police or they’d say as much and not just reference the husband.

“Accident.”

Want to bet someone was finger loving their AR and not following the rules?

Edit: gently caress this isn’t TFR.

Point still stands.

edit 2: husband dicking with the rifle and putting a round in the wife to be clear.

Cyrano4747 fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 5, 2019

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Looks like the kind of scar my buddy has from riding around with a loaded rifle sitting next to him on a bench seat in his truck with groceries on top, little small though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Lost some brain cells reading that

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
His buddy is lucky he didn't lose some brain cells doing that

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:stare:

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ-qscW_hWQ

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Holy poo poo lmao

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/DuffelBlog/status/1169928541414273024?s=09

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

It would save time and transport costs.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

:golfclap:

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Lol

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Drunk Florida Marine breaks into house to cook breakfast, tells owner to just go back to sleep

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Florida Marine is like some perfect storm of stupid poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Forgive the terrible pic but I saw a fully logo’d 4 Loko delivery truck the other day; I thought they stopped making that poo poo.