Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

are there more than 2 d&d mods that were or are intelligence assets lmao

R guy is CIA, MP works for VOA, LK interns at NDI, and Anidav? heh. Have you ever heard of a little group called FEMA???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

R guy is CIA, MP works for VOA, LK interns at NDI, and Anidav? heh. Have you ever heard of a little group called FEMA???

Homex is MSS

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

the funniest thing about Brown Moses by far was when he boosted that guy as a Syria expert who turned out to be an ISIS recruiter.

Grapplejack posted:

Vilerat literally did tech support for the state department's gun running operation in Benghazi.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Calling the atlantic council facebook's censorship arm (???) is really baffling though. It's much easier to point out that a lot of the international relations / foreign policy think tanks normally get enormous donations from middle eastern and european countries / elites in those countries in order to help smooth over their image and prevent anyone trying to do anything about their criminal activities.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Vilerat literally did tech support for the state department's gun running operation in Benghazi.

I know lol

If you want more weird conspiracy-posting please visit P/C, since I just managed to get them to reopen it.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
does being hired guns for David Brock's Correct the Record count because hoo boy

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grapplejack posted:

Calling the atlantic council facebook's censorship arm (???) is really baffling though.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/atlantic-council-alex-jones-facebook-propaganda/247336/

Grapplejack posted:

I know lol

If you want more weird conspiracy-posting please visit P/C, since I just managed to get them to reopen it.

There's no conspiracy here, it's just that natsec dweebs get drawn to DnD modship because they crave power, and especially when it lets them police the tone of discussion on their favorite topic: which is why we should destroy all the countries that hate us.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/atlantic-council-alex-jones-facebook-propaganda/247336/

There's no conspiracy here, it's just that natsec dweebs get drawn to DnD modship because they crave power, and especially when it lets them police the tone of discussion on their favorite topic: which is why we should destroy all the countries that hate us.

I meant when I called every other mod a secret natsec guy, but yeah I agree. I didn't know they did advisory stuff for facebook. It makes the donations coming from the middle east even more suspect, since you know they're throwing money at advertising for pro-saud candidates and making sure that it doesn't get flagged.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grapplejack posted:

I meant when I called every other mod a secret natsec guy, but yeah I agree. I didn't know they did advisory stuff for facebook. It makes the donations coming from the middle east even more suspect, since you know they're throwing money at advertising for pro-saud candidates and making sure that it doesn't get flagged.

The amount of Saudi princelings who are heavily invested into social media and other silicon valley projects will make your wig spin.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The amount of Saudi princelings who are heavily invested into social media and other silicon valley projects will make your wig spin.

Prince al Waleed was one of the largest investors in Twitter for a long time before they became profitable. I guess MBS probably controls his shares now, lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Grapplejack posted:

:negative:

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Grapplejack posted:

Oh and Sheng-Ji Yang is with Majestic 12, but they're pretty ok all things considered

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im with BOFFA

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goon Danton posted:

Oh and Sheng-Ji Yang is with Majestic 12, but they're pretty ok all things considered

That would explain his jetsetting lifestyle.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
becoming a mod somewhere is really bad tradecraft

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Grapplejack posted:

AATrek was definitely CIA, if you catch my drift

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Which mod is Falun Gong?

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
anidav is asio

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the best thing to ever come out of Australia

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It goes on for a few more tweets

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1170689541134520321?s=19

THS
Sep 15, 2017

getting brown moses extremely mad online is one of the reasons i still love this gay website. like there’s zero reason for him to engage with randos on here while hes cashing state dept paychecks but he will still name search and defend his goon honor

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

so trump is canceling peace with the taliban and withdrawal from afganistan because its still a dangerous warzone for americans?

this is a big brain move

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i just took it for granted from the beginning that talks would be cancelled

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The withdrawal of 5000 troops is still in effect, though, isn't it?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
I don't think anyone knows lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
but also

https://twitter.com/repswalwell/status/1171265455576821767?s=21

we're gonna be in afghanistan forever, folks.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
"our problem is the other side isn't committed to the unwinnable vague wars as much as our side"
-both sides

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Grapplejack posted:

I actually have no idea what NDI is, I won’t lie.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

ooh... national security advisor brown moses

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

jfood posted:

ooh... national security advisor brown moses

but would he say yes to that? trump i mean, since brown moses would before his heart ever started beating

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1171478320770244611?s=1

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Trump Tower Tehran here we come, baby.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Ahaha, is this why Bolton hosed off?

Looking forward to the axis North Korea - Iran - Washington

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

I actually have no idea what NDI is, I won’t lie.

The National Democratic Institute, it's a third party nonprofit that works on Democratic election stuff in other countries (working with election monitors, assessments, etc). It's funded by USAID and the NED though, so they also tend to function as an extension of US soft power. They're in Afghanistan now iirc doing monitoring stuff for their upcoming presidential election.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Ahaha, is this why Bolton hosed off?

Looking forward to the axis North Korea - Iran - Washington

i think trump just didnt like bolton and realized the dude would just get him into a war he didnt want.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Grapplejack posted:

The National Democratic Institute, it's a third party nonprofit that works on Democratic election stuff in other countries (working with election monitors, assessments, etc). It's funded by USAID and the NED though, so they also tend to function as an extension of US soft power. They're in Afghanistan now iirc doing monitoring stuff for their upcoming presidential election.

Oh I see. I knew the other acronyms.

I wish I got money from the government, my actual job is lame and I don't make very much money. CIA please make me a spy I promise I will only sell some of your secrets to Guyovich.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i think trump just didnt like bolton and realized the dude would just get him into a war he didnt want.

or an imagined slight or bringing the wrong dipping sauce with the nuggets honestly it could be anything

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

my take is that he promised Trump he could install a puppet in Venezuela no problem and Trump got pissed that it made him look weak that Maduro stood up to him and won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/1171488138989985792?s=20