Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

ullerrm posted:

This is the strip in which Achewood's fanbase wakes up and finds a receipt from Onstad in their pocket which says "UP YOURS, CUSTOMER" with a furious drawing of a ding dong
they got mega ding dongs in that man's comics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I mean Onstad was so furious he made his readers move to Portland

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
the vibrations from the skateboard made the cat's penis fall out of his pants

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hey Beef!

You landed on your nuts again!

How come?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

A turd with a bullet in it ain't exactly five o' clock news, Ray.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I will love you forever, seven dollars! You are seven dollars! Yes you ARE! Yes you ARE!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

A cute amount of money for a little guy

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

*subscribes to Mr. Pat Reynold's fine publication*

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Saoshyant posted:

*subscribes to Mr. Pat Reynold's fine publication*

You can do whatever you want in life.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

"Thoughts for women"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

I'm suing you.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ullerrm posted:

I will love you forever, seven dollars! You are seven dollars! Yes you ARE! Yes you ARE!

Is this Circus Penis?

bony tony posted:

A cute amount of money for a little guy

And then is this the Ray check memo from a presidential donation?

For some reason that reminds me of one of my favorite lines-- it looks like you're slipping on money.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Is this Circus Penis?

And then is this the Ray check memo from a presidential donation?

For some reason that reminds me of one of my favorite lines-- it looks like you're slipping on money.

Someone on here pointed out tne circus penis/circus peanuts pun a while back and it blew my loving mind. I never said it out loud so I never caught it.

I think that's the check memo from the strip where Phillipe calls a bunch of people a "hot tranny mess"

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You know, I never really understood that strip.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Aztec posted:

You know, I never really understood that strip.

I imagine it's Phillippe doing that thing kids do where they hear a phrase and, for whatever reason, just start repeating it devoid of context. Phillipe is five, after all.

Guessing he heard it via Teodor doing something that would get him ~yellllled aaaaaaat~.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
It was a catch-phrase from about a decade ago, IIRC popularized via Ru Paul's Drag Race, which threw around a lot of what would now be considered transphobic slurs in the early seasons. Culture changes fast.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah it was a poorly planted cultural touchstone, although I do think Ray or Lyle would absolutely yell at Teodor for watching Drag Race.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah it was a poorly planted cultural touchstone, although I do think Ray or Lyle would absolutely yell at Teodor for watching Drag Race.

you're not going to tell me the guy who sat around watching Steve's Party like it was just a basic day would yell at anyone for their viewing choices

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm suing you.

MikeCrotch_cant_miss_spin_class_or_he_gets_grumpy

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Any moment you expect them go to all "just kidding" and start building a house

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Shibawanko posted:

Any moment you expect them go to all "just kidding" and start building a house

CUT IT OUT YOU TWO DON'T YOU KNOW THERE'S A WAR ON!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

AL... -QAEEEDA!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"We got no chops on this device"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Steve and Andy were mad that Ron did not participate much.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

you're not going to tell me the guy who sat around watching Steve's Party like it was just a basic day would yell at anyone for their viewing choices

Picnic Panic IV is a good film for your average viewing day

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Superman wouldn't wear a police hat in the shower! Applesauce!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
That was my reward beer, you bastard! It’s IMPORTED!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

EBB posted:

Picnic Panic IV is a good film for your average viewing day

How do they manage to keep finding fresh ways to forget the picnic basket?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
The cat's mother interrupts his ideal huskiness vector.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

How to Weep the Weepy-Weep Way

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Put it down. Put it back on the shelf. You do not choose that video. Choose either Braveheart or Top Gun.

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

Look, you just need to see it as a challenge. Framing is important.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I would personally have gone for Poems from the Pewterhouse, with Whimsington Storke

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I know I've asked this a while ago before (basically every time I do another full readthrough and get to the big hot tranny mess strip where the alt text mentions that subscribers voted to make canon relevant strips public), but has anyone been able to find any uploads of the subscriber only content? The closest I've found is a Reddit thread offering up just the "Teodor eats everything at Taco Bell" strip which wasn't even a subscriber exclusive and Ray rollerskating I DIG BONERS into the carpet.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

garfield hentai posted:

Ray rollerskating I DIG BONERS into the carpet.
I thought I hallucinated this.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

garfield hentai posted:

I know I've asked this a while ago before (basically every time I do another full readthrough and get to the big hot tranny mess strip where the alt text mentions that subscribers voted to make canon relevant strips public), but has anyone been able to find any uploads of the subscriber only content? The closest I've found is a Reddit thread offering up just the "Teodor eats everything at Taco Bell" strip which wasn't even a subscriber exclusive and Ray rollerskating I DIG BONERS into the carpet.

As I remember it, it was only that strip that we voted on. But it's been years and I'm old so maybe I'm wrong.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

garfield hentai posted:

I have the same problem. Way back in the day I subscribed and dutifully read all of the exclusive content, and now it exists only in my fading memory. I would LOVE to see a few of those strips again. I could swear there are still a king's ransom of strips unseen by fans that think they've read all the comics.

There was one artifact of a survey where a few of the characters kept finding it and filling it out with different handwriting. I remember vividly:

(Ray)
"Have you ever given oral sex to a man"
- Ray Smuckles does not guzzle semen, pass it on

(Lyle)
- Yes, while asleep. (God drat it Todd)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Ray clowning on James Joyce is forever ingrained into my gray matter