Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Resting Lich Face posted:

I'm not sure. The author seems to be less predictable than that.

He's destined to become a magical girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

if you've been paying attention to the dates in the lower-left of every panel, you'll notice this update is a very rare example of the original site updating several panels in a single day. i have no clue why he did it here but whatever lol. i try not to break them up, so that's the only reason i noticed.

edit: line correction haha oops

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 16, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
ERECT

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Daily Life of a Certain Incel

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

This route's only about 40% finished

actually, depending on what you vote for at the next choice, we're only about 20% finished with this route.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

does he even have a place to live yet? his parents' home got bulldozed, right?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That didn't take him very long. You can take the neet out of his mom's basement but you can never take the basement out of the neet.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

:gonk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:prepop:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Hey...at least there's a question mark there at the end lmao

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

It's okay she's actually a 700 year old vampire.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

It's okay she's actually a 700 year old vampire.

The author knew what he was doing and calling out and I respect that.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Yeah it's great. This whole comic is surprisingly good to be honest.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I wonder if idiots lusting after hardened criminals is just a thing in Western culture or if it's everywhere.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

I wonder if idiots lusting after hardened criminals is just a thing in Western culture or if it's everywhere.

don't

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Don't what? Wonder things?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
:smith:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

If this goes into examining homelessness in Japan that'd be pretty interesting.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Oh my God, this loving guy.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

All seems like pretty reasonable first-day-out type stuff.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I can't possibly believe a NEET is spending all his money on videogames

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

He's gonna tell her to piss off he's trying to concentrate.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Oh no he's gonna get cheated out of all his money at the arcade!

And that lady is gonna try to scam him too.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm glad he was able to pick up where he left off in life without any difficulty

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

And no pesky parents to bother him.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
or pesky house to hold him back!

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

I remember sleeping in arcades to be a thing for the really obsessed types.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Oh my God, this loving guy.

PokeJoe posted:

That didn't take him very long. You can take the neet out of his mom's basement but you can never take the basement out of the neet.
Lol

He's gonna tell her to piss off he's trying to concentrate.
This was my first thought as well.

There’s a lot going on in these updates (thanks OP! Still an rear end in a top hat though) so I’m going to focus on the fact that he’s surprised the computer is good at the game. Computer better than another person? Whoa

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

best bale posted:

(thanks OP! Still an rear end in a top hat though)

ok bitch, how about one week hiatus starting today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Just look at this scrub of a translator, look at him and laugh. Nobody calls the second match in a fighting game level two.