Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

The hard part is finding actually decent tomato soup.

I think simple is best. Get some Campbells and some milk and you're set. Some of the fancier soups are nice, like Progresso, but your best bet is always gonna be the fresh stuff from the deli section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Time to mute the word “Chapo” on twitter

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
As I am too mentally unstable to be on Twitter, I would appreciate it if some hero could repost the particularly maudlin and self-righteous posts here. Thank you

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
They said it couldn't be done....

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Chapo reddit is gonna have a conniption lmao

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
I don't even like Cum Town and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this. Or, the reaction to this.

This seems like a good time to share the Bernie Derangement Syndrome archive that was posted in the Election Thread.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I think simple is best. Get some Campbells and some milk and you're set. Some of the fancier soups are nice, like Progresso, but your best bet is always gonna be the fresh stuff from the deli section.
It's too sweet. I gotta have it as non-ketchupy as possible with as much basil as possible.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Use heavy cream instead of milk, please

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

Use heavy cream instead of milk, please

Use CoffeeMate.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hell yeah dude

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
i've been having a really lovely couple of days and this was just the thing to cheer me up, goddamn

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
DRUMPFO CRAP BROS WILL ANSWER FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST ME BY HAVING THE BAD MAN WHO DOES THE ME LIKEY GAY SEX SONG PARODY ON THEIR PODCAST

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Use toothpaste, goes great with screwdrivers, potato salad, emergency lube...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Flaskraven posted:

Nick was a guest star on the Christmas episode. Didn't Will say that the guest has never been on before?

He also loudly ate a carrot behind them on another episode once

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He also loudly ate a carrot behind them on another episode once

also screamed off-mic about how you can buy surge on amazon now

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I mean, most of the people who are going to be pissed off at this are well aware that the Chapo and Cum Town hosts are all good friends IRL, right? Nick even played what could have been a Cum Town character on their last Christmas episode (the small dick salesman).

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 20, 2019

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
The people who are going to be really pissed off at this a) don't listen to Chapo and have very weird ideas about what they say on the show, b) take their friendship as proof that Chapo is a conspiracy to funnel its listeners toward Nazism, and c) are angry at the DSA for electing Nick Mullen their Presidente Para La Vida.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Sep 20, 2019

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

The people who are going to be really pissed off at this a) don't listen to Chapo and have very weird ideas about what they say on the show, b) take their friendship as proof that Chapo is a conspiracy to funnel its listeners toward Nazism, and c) are angry at the DSA for electing Nick Mullen their Presidente Para La Vida.
Yeah, assuming these people even listen to either podcast was kind of a stretch on my part, huh

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The DSA will never be taken seriously as long as they have a podcastmen as their president

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Angrily cancelling my Patreon subscriptions now that it’s clear that both Chapo and Cum Town are hiding the fact that Kubrick made Eyes Wide Shut to show how he knew about the secret occult elite sex cabals who are the cause of my personal relationship and money problems, rather than a faithful adaptation of a short story that's over 90 years old.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hell yeah love the seafood stew... Bull-yah-boss

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the copa scene but it's a daycare lmao

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the chad navy shoreman vs the virgin doctor

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
has anyone called it "the third impact of podcasting" yet?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

the copa scene but it's a daycare lmao

Yeah that was a great line from Matt.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

me likey gay sex

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

i gently caress my daaad

edit: can someone share the link to the original "i gently caress my dad" song? i think it's delisted

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 21, 2019

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Ah, Cheech appears to have a tighter boipussy than Chong...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

An Apple A Gay posted:

me likey gay sex

*Tom Cruise voice* me likey gay sex...?

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
I’m confused by Felix finding it odd that a significant amount of Cruise’s dialog is repeating a previous line as a question, considering his love for Metal Gear

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

This seems like a good time to share the Bernie Derangement Syndrome archive that was posted in the Election Thread.

I’m not going to look at this because I know it will be at least 50% Jen Kirkman tweets

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Unnamed One posted:

I’m confused by Felix finding it odd that a significant amount of Cruise’s dialog is repeating a previous line as a question, considering his love for Metal Gear

Metal Gear?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Dr.Radical posted:

I’m not going to look at this because I know it will be at least 50% Jen Kirkman tweets
It could also have been titled "The Worst People On Twitter Who Aren't Nazis"

selec
Sep 6, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

Matt makes me feel seen.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
That episode was real good, nick would be a good regular addition tbh

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Ernest hosed Stupid

emdash posted:

That episode was real good, nick would be a good regular addition tbh

I'd listen to a regular movie review podcast with this lineup. it's good as hell.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dr.Radical posted:

surprisingly little from her. pretty sure she's basically hellbanned herself via being trigger happy with the mass block feature

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Hellbanning herself from political discussion sounds like the healthiest thing she could do

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
her manager should have confiscated her phone a long time ago.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

hellban all of twitter it's for their own good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
these fuckin guys

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/1175173041472430080?s=20