Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Oscar Wild posted:

I comb and brush myself daily, but not my head.

*Chewbacca noises*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I was gonna do laundry today because I’m out of undies but I found a clean pair so I’m good for another 3 days.

Anyways My Shoes is doing well and sends everyone good tidings from Narnia where she is currently teaching Satyrs how to salsa dance

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

I was gonna do laundry today because I’m out of undies but I found a clean pair so I’m good for another 3 days.

Anyways My Shoes is doing well and sends everyone good tidings from Narnia where she is currently teaching Satyrs how to salsa dance

Pshh, you got 4 days in those bad boys

1. frontwards
2. backwards
3. inside out
4. turn 'em around

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

underpants exist to be changed daily and i guarantee you smell like rear end if thats not the case

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

underpants exist to be changed daily and i guarantee you smell like rear end if thats not the case

When you put it like that, want to change your underpants into cash?

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I had to sit behind a smelly person today for two hours, I ended up moving and I felt bad because they probably had to walk for awhile in 98 degree weather so of course they stink but, Gross.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
often i bleed a lot of blood with my poops so i take a moist warm towel afterwards (usually 1/2 hour) to remove dried blood from me arse.

clean living, healthy life.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I'm back from narnia bitches. I havent showered but I rolled in the dirt with satyrs so i feel pretty fresh. :)

Where is LAP? I wanna rub some of my stink on him.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I thought something smelled like a goat

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

I thought something smelled like a goat

Yes, you're welcome darling. I'm gonna goat it up real nice for ya, too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

My Shoes posted:

Where is LAP? I wanna rub some of my stink on him.

:ohdear:

Welp, once more into the breach....

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Hiking a week in the woods generally produces pheromones of activity and health and virility. Sitting on the couch without showering all weekend is just like that but without all the driving.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Oscar Wild posted:

Hiking a week in the woods generally produces pheromones of activity and health and virility. Sitting on the couch without showering all weekend is just like that but without all the driving.

Occasional hike to the fridge.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Obsidianheart posted:

Occasional hike to the fridge.

Picking cumshrooms.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Instead of showing today, I just put a bunch of jasmine essential oil on. Its really strong and soothing and all i smell right now besides coffee.. mmm

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wheres my patchouli

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

wheres my patchouli

I have an amber/patchouli essential oil combo. When patchouli isn't very strong and is used in combination with other oils its actually quite nice!

Yep, i'm a drat dirty hippie goonnette.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Whenever I get my 420 on it comes out of my sweat pores days later. What is with that?
Makes me sad if I've ran out, like I'm being taunted by my own body.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I have a friend that wears Frankenstein and mirth. It smells good for a hippie. Not correcting the auto thing

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Burt Sexual posted:

I have a friend that wears Frankenstein and mirth. It smells good for a hippie. Not correcting the auto thing

That's franken-STEEN.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I burn sage and nag champa in my car all the time, so no matter what, I always smell like it when i show up to places and people comment on it fairly often.

I have also been using this natural deodorant that doesn't work for poo poo and its still hot af here, so its nice that the incense and sage seem to overpower any issues there.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

one of the kindest compliments i got when i was in thailand was that i dont smell bad for someone who sweats so much

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have a pungent musk, I’m glad it’s in the right direction for most ppl.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm still following that one goon's advice about how to make my own pheromones using my own semen and piss to smear all over my lumpy body. I just know it's going to get me laid any day now!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

one of the kindest compliments i got when i was in thailand was that i dont smell bad for someone who sweats so much

I'm very interested to find out more about your exploits in Thailand.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
floss my teeth every day because it feels good

it’s bloody every day I don’t understand :confused:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
what """""HYGIENE"""" """""HABITS""""???

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Bobcats posted:

floss my teeth every day because it feels good

it’s bloody every day I don’t understand :confused:

Seriously no one ever explains this. It’s good, it’s important, you should do it every day, oh but everything your body does to respond to it says that actually this is a bad thing and don’t do it.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

My house has been such a wreck cuz of all the trauma and bs ive dealt with lately and how depressed I am, so at this point im washing the same dish and fork, knife, spoon to eat with/off of while the rest of everything else lay in the fuckin sink. but that one plate. oh yeah. clean as hell.

never mind the fruit flies shoes.. never mind.

and gently caress flossing.

its amazing im even brushing my teeth.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Shoes posted:

My house has been such a wreck cuz of all the trauma and bs ive dealt with lately and how depressed I am, so at this point im washing the same dish and fork, knife, spoon to eat with/off of while the rest of everything else lay in the fuckin sink. but that one plate. oh yeah. clean as hell.

never mind the fruit flies shoes.. never mind.

and gently caress flossing.

its amazing im even brushing my teeth.

Stop

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bust Rodd posted:

Seriously no one ever explains this. It’s good, it’s important, you should do it every day, oh but everything your body does to respond to it says that actually this is a bad thing and don’t do it.

I think “everyday” may be used loosely here. Or thoroughly tbh. It doesn’t bleed unless you have other issues that a dr. Should check out.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This thread, much like goon hygiene, is neglected until an absolute disaster happens, usually haphazardly fixed with a spare loose sock and some body spray.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Im cleaning my house today and finding so many things i thought i lost.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Find any pets?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Find any pets?

Just my cat hiding in a sleeping bag.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

Im cleaning my house today and finding so many things i thought i lost.

Deodorant, I've been looking for that for months! Good thing I didnt buy a new one. That should have been a silly waste of money.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

Deodorant, I've been looking for that for months! Good thing I didnt buy a new one. That should have been a silly waste of money.

Yes and

I use this lovely natural deodorant that doesn't work, but i keep using it because i like grossing people out when i hug them.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Best product for managing man pubes?

Currently I trim with scissors and then take a fresh disposable razor to the shaft, balls, and undercarriage.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Best product for lush Kennedy style curvy/wavy hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love a lady with good hygiene because I am an avid eater of pussy tits and rear end