Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Holy poo poo, waking up to a dozen NEET comics and things are even happening, thank you Mr. Steak!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Holy poo poo!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Steak, the product isn't a translation of a pre-existing property. No. The product is smiles. People pay you for smiles. Who are you to take away people's smiles?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

my issue with this is im not keen on profiting off someone else's intellectual property. (especially one's thats free)

You aren't charging any money, accepting donations for giving us your time and effort for something we enjoy is perfectly normal my dude

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

You are providing a service of translating this comic. Shut up and take my money. If you feel guilty send some of it to Japanese Mr. Steak for writing it.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

This translation officially has fan art now.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
scantelators dont get paid, neets dont get paid either(more importantly)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Exactly none of this comic has turned out the way I expected

I loving love it

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

HOLYMOLY :popeye:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lol good poo poo

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
for some reason it breaks my heart how easily tohru lost the glimmer in his eyes

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Yes, yes, that's the good stuff.
Keep the NEET flowing!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

miss has died
of neet overdose

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Decision time!!

Go back, face the music face the pain, live with your god dam consequences you tool.

John Dounce
Jan 17, 2012

It's pretty fun to reread the first pages of this and see everyone turn around from making GBS threads on the comic to demanding more updates :allears:
Also, he's gonna murder his uncle. This is the criminal path after all, right?

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Holy updates Batman! This put me in a better mood ready for my physics test, thanks Steak.

Now get back to work.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Go back, face the music face the pain, live with your god dam consequences you tool.

Have you learned nothing of the NEET?!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Apt.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Mr Steak? More like Mr Streak!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

drat I can't believe I feel pathos for a guy who leeched off his parents for decades and was so lovely they killed themselves to get away from him.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

drat I can't believe I feel pathos for a guy who leeched off his parents for decades and was so lovely they killed themselves to get away from him.

my expectations have been subverted!!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mr. Steak posted:

btw in the last 14 hours i updates 2 months worth of actual update time.

YOU UNGRATEFUL TRASH

Thank you sir, may I have another.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mr. Steak posted:

hey, y'know, if i'm gonna be feeding your unending ravenous hunger for updates, then you gotta supply me w the tasty tasty shitposts and :five: votes :v: :v: :v:

:one: I will not be coerced

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(oh i just realized this is unclear lol. he's going back to the hotel)

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

dang this is so many updates :eyepop:

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
This breakneck speed is too much for me to handle. Neet has gotten way too active since being imprisoned, I feel like we need a few weeks where nothing happens except he prepares instant noodles

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

CountryMatters posted:

This breakneck speed is too much for me to handle. Neet has gotten way too active since being imprisoned, I feel like we need a few weeks where nothing happens except he prepares instant noodles

Yeah, where's the two whole panels of his fantasy monologue over his uncle and his family? I feel robbed!

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

Has NEET Tohru upgraded his fashion sense to carry two purses now, or his social sensibilities to bring a gift bag to meet his uncle?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what im hearing is i need to slow the gently caress down or y'all will be disappointed

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mr. Steak posted:

what im hearing is i need to slow the gently caress down or y'all will be disappointed

you son of a bitch

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

hey, y'know, if i'm gonna be feeding your unending ravenous hunger for updates, then you gotta supply me w the tasty tasty shitposts and :five: votes :v: :v: :v:

we make the demands here, not you

:five::five::five::

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OP I think we can all agree that posting less is a great idea.

For a clown in the circus. A circus clown

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Post the updates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

For a clown in the circus. A circus clown

at an idiot circus