Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Fleetwood Crack posted:

I always start my day with a joint and an espresso when I wake up, I vote you mix it in with your coffee.

Truth right here. Weed and liquor isn't great, but coffee and cannabis go together like strawberries and cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Coffee and pot synergize really well. It's bad for your heart though since both interact to cause a temporary spike in blood pressure.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Hell yeah. Around here some people call it the Seattle speedball. Can't say it's a bad way to start a day.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

PokeJoe posted:

Hell yeah. Around here some people call it the Seattle speedball. Can't say it's a bad way to start a day.

For me it's a good way for my day to never get started.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

The Dregs posted:

Is that good or bad

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Is that good or bad

Yeah

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick had the darkest of premonitions. Federally legalized weed, but the THC cap for interstate transport is at, like 11%.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Dregs posted:

Try a sativa dominant strain.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I mix weed and speed all the time. Am I not supposed to do that?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Smoking a pre-work doob and sipping on a Rockstar.

Also it's loving snowing again today. Two days was a early season novelty, three is just getting old.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Just to get semi serious, coming off my small wedding and modest party this weekend, I got absurdly sick today with what feels like one of those 24 Hour Bugs From Hell, can't take certain medicine as it will just gently caress my stomach up more and I've got barely an appetite and thirst which is uh not good to out lightly

I smoked a small bowl in the ol Vapor Genie and my excruciating headache got cut (perhaps over) half, my naseau is only a footnote, and I'm falling asleep much easier and might be good to head into the office (I know I know but I actually want to) or at least telework tomorrow

Can we please just loving legalize this poo poo all over, I'm actually a bit annoyed right now, jfc

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Same reaction when I arrest a panic incident

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Same the last time my stomach had its last 2 year melt down. Lots of weed and suddenly I'm pissed I didn't have it for this one single thing in my life.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Same but boredom

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS
I stopped doing weed again and life is boring but also I’m not mood or constantly eating.

Is there like a keystone light version of weed I can do?

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

just consume all the weed and food you want and then run a marathon every day, easy

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

crunchytacosupreme posted:

I stopped doing weed again and life is boring but also I’m not mood or constantly eating.

keystone light weed might make you feel bad in other ways but lower quality bud is of lower strength as well. it just comes with a side of potential headache.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

you can also just smoke less. get a one hitter. better for your lungs to take one hit of good weed than a whole bowl of lovely weed anyway

im on my way to denver today :)

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 31, 2019

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Earwicker posted:

. get a one hitter.

I have an old school one that looks like a cigarette. are there better options?

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Vape?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Have you considered just smoking less weed? I know it's counterintuitive, but it works for some people.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bonzo posted:

I have an old school one that looks like a cigarette. are there better options?

I'm convinced those are the only one hitters that exist, I've had a few people ask that same question while using that same little goofy cigarette looking one

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

My old dugout came with a glass bat and I had to buy the cigarette bat separately

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’ve been dropping this everclear green dragon in some orange juice and haven’t smoked since early yesterday morning. I’m high as gently caress right now. My lungs feel good also.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Harton posted:

I’ve been dropping this everclear green dragon in some orange juice and haven’t smoked since early yesterday morning. I’m high as gently caress right now. My lungs feel good also.
I used to make that stuff at home until the day I caught my kitchen on fire and burned the poo poo out of my hand.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Once a few years ago I made some super strength weed-coconut oil from a pound of trim by infusing the same oil repeatedly and i carried that poo poo around with me in a little pump type lotion bottle, surreptitiously adding it to my food and drink throughout the day, for months. It was pretty amazing and I should do it again

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

poverty goat posted:

Once a few years ago I made some super strength weed-coconut oil from a pound of trim by infusing the same oil repeatedly
What was your infusion method? I'm assuming you just heated the oil and immersed the trim in it?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Fleetwood Crack posted:

What was your infusion method? I'm assuming you just heated the oil and immersed the trim in it?

I did it in a mason jar in a hot water bath in 12 hour batches hoping it would yield more neutral tasting oil, and it extremely did. There was not a hint of green or grassy flavor and it was great even in coffee. I did also decarb as a separate step

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Weed milk trip report: I heated the arizer glass stem in 2C milk at 125F for about 15 minutes. A splash in my tea and I’m pleasantly high. Two splashes and I’m flying. Just sipping on the tea. Still have 1.5 cups left. Glass stem had about 6 weeks of 2x daily use on it.

Wow. I wonder if weed creamer would be a viable commercial product.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My milk weed brings all the monarchs to the yard...

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Good soup! posted:

I'm convinced those are the only one hitters that exist, I've had a few people ask that same question while using that same little goofy cigarette looking one

ive seen metal ones that dont look like a cigarette, some of them have a little "ejector" function that breaks after 4 or 5 uses, they arent really any better than the cigarette ones

also seen glass ones those are a bit nicer, though also bulkier

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 1, 2019

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Earwicker posted:

ive seen metal ones that dont look like a cigarette, some of them have a little "ejector" function that breaks after 4 or 5 uses, they arent really any better than the cigarette ones

also seen glass ones those are a bit nicer, though also bulkier

Every one hitter I’ve ever gotten clogs almost as soon as I’m “on the go” and need it to work.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

thats why you also carry around some paperclips

altho these days i just use an oil pen and prerolls because one hitters are just kind of messy and annoying in comparison

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah there is nothing better for on the go smoking than the joint. It just stinks so wonderfully that everyone will notice you smoking.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just go to a tobacco store or walgreens and buy a pack of Ream 'n Clean pipe cleaners. They're firmer than the bullshit craft store ones, worth the extra cost.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Earwicker posted:

thats why you also carry around some paperclips

Despite not having long hair, bobby(sp?) pins have been my preferred scraping tool for years.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I post this every like month or so but....

RYOT makes the best dugouts and bats money can buy. I have one of the acrylic dugouts for when I want actual flower on the go, the thing is great. Soaks in rubbing alcohol to clean, keeps the stank down otherwise. Acrylic bats have a metal airway and are really easy to clean. Honestly, I need to get back to primarily smoking my one hitter. I miss that thing.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
What is a dugout?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Dick posted:

What is a dugout?

The dugout is where the ground up flower, pipe and cleaning tool are stored. The RYOT ones have magnets for holding the lid for the flower / pipe and cleaning tool in, it's real fuckin' nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Everyone should own a DynaVap M, it’s pretty great for $75.