Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

They even gave her a Dark Katana like Shamiko said...

Also I love that the series literally ends with Momo showing for a date with Shamiko.

Omnicrom fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Sep 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

I AM THE MOON posted:

here u go. its not fanart tho

That catgirl on the left side of the cover actually shows up briefly walking through town in the last ep.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
That got very gay and therefore very good.

Shame that we only got a half step towards actually gay but seems like there plenty of promise for the show going full gay in the second season that will happen because I DEMAND IT.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

Shame that we only got a half step towards actually gay but seems like there plenty of promise for the show going full gay in the second season that will happen because I DEMAND IT.

it has to because we have to see the FRESH PEACH HEART SHOWER

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

what the gently caress are you on about

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
The proposal chapter was just translated, btw.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/720836/1

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

TOKI WA KITA and FRESH PEACH HEART SHOWER doin metako's work

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
The manga translating guys are churning through the 4koma at full speed. If you go looking, you can find non-typeset translations on 4chan up through chapter 47. Seems like they're being typeset and thrown up on mangadex at about a chapter a day.

Don't skip chapter 27 just because it seems like the anime covered it. There's a bit of new stuff at the end that you definitely don't want to miss.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Good show. I like that Shamiko went from nearly being killed from being terrified of the dog in the first episode to taking the toy right away because she thought it was her Ancestor statue in the last one.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Having seen more Mikan in the manga, I'm super disappointed we didn't see more of her in the anime. She has some powerful energy going for her when she isn't a nervous wreck because of her curse.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Post anime manga stuff is getting released more often and makes me want season 2 soon Mikan and Momo move into Shamiko's apartment complex

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I like Shamiko’s new mission to make Momo smile

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The real Joker origin story.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
All of the post-anime chapters so far have been amazing.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
https://twitter.com/machikado_staff/status/1183406338577072129?s=20

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

All of the post-anime chapters so far have been amazing.

they really are

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I want season 2 of the anime just for "Momo teaches you proper browsing habits"

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyM3B2fiN_U

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
good

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Chinese, huh? Shamiko brings the whole world together.

(China is full of weebs, I'm more surprised by the song)

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

Dzhay posted:

Chinese, huh? Shamiko brings the whole world together.

(China is full of weebs, I'm more surprised by the song)

I was thinking about this, and I realized that this Chinese memelord has an mp3 on his hard drive of people singing about being gay. China bans all LGBT content, so having that illicit content in his possession could get him into trouble, or at maybe just diminish his social credit score. We should all bow down before such devotion to shitposting.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This continues to be pretty great. It'll be too bad once the scanlators catch up... getting two or three chapters of this a week has been pretty nice.

BTW, try to avoid the mangadex comments on this one. For whatever reason people really like dropping spoilers in there.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Maxwell Adams posted:

I was thinking about this, and I realized that this Chinese memelord has an mp3 on his hard drive of people singing about being gay. China bans all LGBT content, so having that illicit content in his possession could get him into trouble, or at maybe just diminish his social credit score. We should all bow down before such devotion to shitposting.
That song's also been stuck in my head for the last two days, so thanks for that.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Maxwell Adams posted:

I don't believe there's an outright ban on content, but there are bans on depicting it on TV and online. Though online matters are more self-regulated in regards to content. If you look at the video description, it links to the original source, an upload to bilibili, a Chinese online video streaming platform.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Newest issue on mangadex has me thinking Ryo has put so many levels in logical deduction there weren't any left for everyone else.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Elfface posted:

Newest issue on mangadex has me thinking Ryo has put so many levels in logical deduction there weren't any left for everyone else.

She's going to grow up to be one of those brainy demons.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ryo is at times the smartest of the cast and at times the dorkiest of the cast

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Ryo just wants to see her beloved sister cleave a horse in two, and heck, who could blame her

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hang in there, Shamiko!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I can sort of understand if the manga didn't have that great popularity until the anime. The earlier chapters don't have great momentum imho and the art feels somewhat muddy.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Oh my, that's some big reveal in the new chapter.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
There's even more coming. There are certain points in the story where the author just cuts the break line and goes full speed into Plotville.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
https://mangadex.org/chapter/735397/

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Plot developments!

But more importantly Momo's new outfit, complete with cape and visible battle damage.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

This last volume sure feels like the series is trying and pulling off one of the most ambitious plot lines for a 4 koma manga

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
touch fluffy tail

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting
I can't get over how good volume 3 of this manga was. Momo and Shamiko's character growth has been so heartwarming to watch.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

esselfortium posted:

I can't get over how good volume 3 of this manga was. Momo and Shamiko's character growth has been so heartwarming to watch.

s2 when

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

I hope it'll get one. It really deserves it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
New chapter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/737813/1

Last chapter was such a tease