Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1198687846871289857

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

https://youtu.be/6OSecld0iY0

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
What I don't get about playing Finley is that like yeah he is bad because he is holding on to the ball forever and makes bad decisions because he is a rookie I guess but all of his passes outside the numbers take like eons to get to a receiver. I think he actually has less arm strength than Andy so I don't really get the point of playing him? Like what is the upside? Did they think he was some super smart Ryan Fitzpatrick 2.0 or something?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I hope Lamar Jackson doesn't get MVP. So that way he has more motivation to win the Superbowl MVP.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
gently caress off Kawalimus

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

gently caress off Kawalimus

Make me!!

And I was sort of just joking around. But I like how it makes me feel in my own head. So that's what I want :D

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
lol steelers are the 6th seed

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Despera posted:

lol steelers are the 6th seed

Man a Ravens/Steelers game in Baltimore would be so cool.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Man a Ravens/Steelers game in Baltimore would be so cool.

bouncing them out of the playoffs in week 17 would be cool too

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Steelers are going to get a wildcard somehow with Duck Hodges and backup RB #3 leading their offense and beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead in the first round when Andy Reid shits down his leg

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Tomlin has been impressive this year

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

AFCN will finish with three teams with a winning record.

Steelers are dumb if they ever fire Tomlin, he is one of the best coaches this century so far.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

What I don't get about playing Finley is that like yeah he is bad because he is holding on to the ball forever and makes bad decisions because he is a rookie I guess but all of his passes outside the numbers take like eons to get to a receiver. I think he actually has less arm strength than Andy so I don't really get the point of playing him? Like what is the upside? Did they think he was some super smart Ryan Fitzpatrick 2.0 or something?

They are playing him because they are tanking, but they don't want to say they are tanking. Andy would have probably won these last two games and ruined the Bengal's draft position.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

Steelers are dumb if they ever fire Tomlin, he is one of the best coaches this century so far.

Yeah, I still contend that if you just switch coaches the first Browns/Steelers game is a 40 point blowout.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Kawalimus posted:

AFCN will finish with three teams with a winning record.

He proved it today by benching Rudolph. Really sad he won't be starting next week against the Browns. We might not be able to beat the Steelers if they don't give us the ball four times.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Rudolph probably played so long since ownership wanted to see what their draft pick could do

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

korrandark posted:

They are playing him because they are tanking, but they don't want to say they are tanking. Andy would have probably won these last two games and ruined the Bengal's draft position.

I don't think they are tanking at all. I think the front office thinks they are all geniuses for stumbling into a couple good drafts in a row like a decade ago and is probably convinced Finley is really good because they got Geno in the 4th round too you know so why do we need to hire scouts. There were like 3 or 4 players they could have traded at the deadline for picks and they refused to do it because they genuinely believe that this team is still like one or two players away from winning the AFCN

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Trivia time: Only 2 teams have given up 40 points to the Cleveland Browns this season. The Dolphins and ???

The answer is hilarious!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I know this one! It's the 8-2 AFCN Champion Baltimore Ravens.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

That's the Ravens without Marcus Peters and Jimmy Smith, with a still-lovely Earl Thomas and Tony Jefferson bungling the defensive signal calling or whatever it is you call that.

The Browns do have very good players though. They aren't as bad as their start.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Welp might have to go to foxboro to win but all things are possible with Lamar PBOH

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Despera posted:

Welp might have to go to foxboro to win but all things are possible with Lamar PBOH

If we're 14-2 and not the #1 seed I will be so so mad. Lower than that I can handle it.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

That's the Ravens without Marcus Peters and Jimmy Smith, with a still-lovely Earl Thomas and Tony Jefferson bungling the defensive signal calling or whatever it is you call that.

The Browns do have very good players though. They aren't as bad as their start.

plus without Josh Bynes who has been maybe the most underrated signing

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

AndrewP posted:

plus without Josh Bynes who has been maybe the most underrated signing

Yeah replacing those linebackers and crap. That's been good. I wish we still had mosley :(

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I think the Browns odds of 8-8 are looking better than when I said that said it last 2 weeks ago. I feel like winning 3 out of Bengals x2, Cardinals, Steelers, Ravens isn't that unlikely, even for the Browns.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Bigass Moth posted:

Actually I retract my picks since I discovered the Bengals and Steelers face each other. Bengals win by 49.

Feckless in Cleveland.

The Steelers will beat the Ravens in week 17 and immediately get bounced in the Wild Card

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

0-11

5 away from the perfect season

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
You think duckboy can score even if we rest all our starters?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

sweet thursday posted:

0-11

5 away from the perfect season

Bengals always gotta be riding the Browns coattails.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Also lol that the AFCN might have 2 0-16 teams in 3 years.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Might be a little difficult to pull off the perfect season with the strength of their remaining schedule but I think they can do it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bengals are going to start Jake Dolegala against the Pats and win it's going to own

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Despera posted:

You think duckboy can score even if we rest all our starters?

The Ravens defense isn't all that

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Ravens defense isn't all that

It's all that and a bag of chips

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
These are the chips

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Despera posted:

It's all that and a bag of chips

They needed OT to beat Rudolph throwing 2 INTs to Moncrief that led to 14 points

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

They needed OT to beat Rudolph throwing 2 INTs to Moncrief that led to 14 points

Maybe you need a little more recently in your bias

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Ryan Finley is painful to watch even when you're hoping the team will lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Despera posted:

Maybe you need a little more recently in your bias

Sure thing, man