Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
musk won lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
huge failure for wood

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1203081790438572032
lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
well there'll be no living with him after this

not that there was before, I guess

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Nomnom Cookie posted:

don't worry the jury will find for musk and your fav billionaire won't have to pay anything

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Well, we get to call him a pedo at every opportunity. That should be fun.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
daddy cant ever do wrong

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

wait till Musk wins the countersuit then he'll really be insufferable

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

This poo poo sucks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
look, i wasn't calling him an actual pedophile, especially not when i emailed a reporter out of the blue and said, and i quote, "Vernon Unsworth is a literal pedophile who fucks children and married a child bride in Thailand". i mean it clearly was just an off the cuff insult

also when i started betting people on twitter that he was in fact a pedophile, and when i got grafted by a fake investigator i hired to prove he was a pedophile. clearly just a heated moment exaggerated out of context

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 6, 2019

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
california jurors, possibly actually dumber than rocks

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Serious Hardware / Software Crap > YOSPOS > tesla thread: elon musk is a pedo guy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think that unsworth gave up the right to also sue him in the UK for some reason.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I think that unsworth gave up the right to also sue him in the UK for some reason.

if he didn't win in the states how would the uk enforce a judgement?

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

infernal machines posted:

jurors, possibly actually dumber than rocks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Agronox posted:

well, this one’s entirely on the jury. and the cool thing is, no matter how ridiculous it is, how they got to their verdict can’t really be challenged

https://twitter.com/janewells/status/1203084436301963264

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

infernal machines posted:

california jurors, possibly actually dumber than rocks

i wanna dredge up the court footage of jobs securing the land for fruit ring years ago and watch how everyone on the city council just did what he asked and fawned while doing so

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
https://twitter.com/tool_grinder/status/1202985723743260673

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol get hosed pedo guy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
As a consequence of this precedent-setting lawsuit, Pedo Guy has officially entered the vernacular as a South African expression and can be safely applied to Musk

Asked to provide evidence, there is always that photo of him with the lady Ghislaine

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

whoooops! looks like you're ooooooout of chaaaaaallenges! *judge slams giant red gavel, verdict wheel begins spinning*

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol he's gonna try again in the UK and presumably win, or lose, I don't remember which is easier in the UK

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ryan Mac: "I hate you guys"

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

Lol he's gonna try again in the UK and presumably win, or lose, I don't remember which is easier in the UK

Easier to win, but a US court won’t enforce the judgement against US assets.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

GOD DAMNIT

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

evilweasel posted:

Easier to win, but a US court won’t enforce the judgement against US assets.

Can it be passed through the EU and go against his jokeswagen plant in Germany or is that a no

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

apparently one of the jurors had two teslas, and the foreman was an engineer. lol

wonder what else will come out

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
An engineer with only an undergrad, who acts habitually loud enough to be selected leader. A sure fire way to contract dunning-krugerism.

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

you know what’s funny, this is a crackpot thread for crazy people who hate our techsavior Saint Elon against all evidence and logic.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nomnom Cookie posted:

you know what’s funny, this is a crackpot thread for crazy people who hate our techsavior Saint Elon against all evidence and logic.

i plead guilty to this charge

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lmfao

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

musk is going to go absolutely bonkers on twitter now and ruin so many more people's lives

calling it now nothing will come of him swatting one of his own employees either

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

he will face no consequences for anything he does, ever, until one day he's killed by his own hubris

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

Can it be passed through the EU and go against his jokeswagen plant in Germany or is that a no

that's not his plant, it's a tesla plant

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

$5 mil actual damages? :laffo:

I mean Musky please call me pedo guy live on stage during your model y reveal or something.

That said I doubt he'd get $5m. His reputation as an old white guy in Thailand isn't worth that much.

he’s a cave dive instructor so he’s individually hired by cave explorers. how could he not be damaged by this?

and especially now that he lost the lawsuit to establish that he isn’t a pedo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

evilweasel posted:

that's not his plant, it's a tesla plant

Would you be at all surprised if Tesla could not get financing for the full cost of construction

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

and especially now that he lost the lawsuit to establish that he isn’t a pedo

tbf all that did was open a new line of business for him, as an old white expat in thailand

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The only way for elon to face any kind of reckoning is for number to go down. And it never will

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Serious Hardware / Software Crap > YOSPOS > tesla thread: elon musk is a pedo guy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

whoooops! looks like you're ooooooout of chaaaaaallenges! *judge slams giant red gavel, verdict wheel begins spinning*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i don’t think I’d be surprised if Elon did a gloating victory tweet and called that guy a pedo again