Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Jesus you’re gonna feel like such a prat when I flip town

well, if after all that looking like you misunderstood what vote you needed to cast, then conveniently leaving just before I posted to prompt you, then coming back to argue about it and sound like you were totally opposed and had all the excuses in the world to never get copped so you put off changing your mind until just after I accepted that you were just gonna drag it out and never bite if you were scum, so I might as well nip this poo poo in the bud and show how bullshit your shade was about me being desperate to dodge it myself, and then you just so happened to change your mind then right after I unvoted but never bothered checking your new vote even though my unvote was sitting there as the last post for 3 minutes, if after all that, plus your bullshit hammer on Tommu when you ~totally woulda hammered ASF if he'd been at - 1 though~ except whoops he actually was, and all your crazyass shade while projecting hardcore about how I'm twisting all your words, if after all that you flip town?

I'm just gonna laugh for a long time really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

FYI it is now 10pm here in Brisbane, 11pm in more civilised parts of Australia

Dancer
May 23, 2011
lmao wtf is this deadline.

##vote ASF

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh deadline happened lol. also dancer i'll have u know it's hard to choose a deadline when it might get randomly extended by 6 hours. anyway, flip coming real soon

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A Sometimes Food, Scum-Aligned Bloodthirsty, has been executed

Scum Bloodthirsty
If you are currently voting for someone at the moment of their hammer, the day does not end after the execution, and town may execute another person before deadline. The first person’s flip will happen at the new deadline. (this can only happen once per day).
(if this happens while deadline is less than 6 hours away, deadline will be extended to 6 hours after the hammer)

You win when scum is the majority of players.

Night 3 starts now. Scum, you know what to do.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bminus, Town-aligned Downsing rod, has been killed.

Town Dowsing Rod
The first player who puts you at minus 3 votes to execution each day will immediately have their alignment revealed to you privately. When majority becomes 4 or fewer, you must hit -1 for this to activate.
(results of “scum” or “not scum”)

You win when there are no longer any scum players alive in the game.

Day 4 starts now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (6): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, Dancer, IllegallySober, Sandwolf, Tommu

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

mod-approved
12:42am EST

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

RIP paranoia strategy.

Who hasn't claimed yet?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll right we're def at a mylo situation I feel.

I'm full-claiming.

I'm town grave digger.

I inherit the scum roles. I was hoping they would be more useful to town, but that's not the case.

I first inherited the salty ability, hence my confusion about it being still active after Hum died, and then I got the blood thirsty from ASF when he died.

We should all full claim and divulge any actions taken(if any).

I have no night actions and was positively blocked by lump lord on N1 or N2, don't remember the phrasing from his role flip.

Outside of that I've got nothing and don't know who scum is.,

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also I can only hold one role at a time. So salty got replaced by bloodthirsty.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
This is also testable/verifiable just by lunching a person and the day continuing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This is also testable/verifiable just by lunching a person and the day continuing.

uhhhhh Are you actually suggesting we test your claim in this manner?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lmao.

IS also hasn't claimed.

Tommu hasn't confirmed whether he's pure VT now.

2 small scummy sounding things:
It was a town role that inherited town roles, AA claims to be a town role inheriting scum roles.

Earlier Sandwolf tried to just assert that Tommu was responsible for day extension, maybe as a misguided attempt to divert from ASF

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

uhhhhh Are you actually suggesting we test your claim in this manner?

Yes, and Bif and I support it to get back to odd number of people alive :v:.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Day extensions felt more like a 3P thing than a scum thing? Scum don’t usually want more lynches, they want less. It made sense to me a survivor would have that role.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dancer posted:

To change it from MYLO to LYLO? At least we have agency there sorta deal? I guess so

Dancer
May 23, 2011
It means we get 3 more kills, 2 of them today with me on them before I die tonight. If one scum alive, we have overwhelming odds to win.

With 2 scum alive it's still decent.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

seriously

anyway I think there's gotta be only one scum left but some extra caution never hurt

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

To change it from MYLO to LYLO? At least we have agency there sorta deal? I guess so

I think you're underestimating this. If we're at mylo today, this straight up lets us get away with a miss.

That being said, if we're at mylo and AA is lying, this false confidence can lose us the game.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dancer posted:

I think you're underestimating this. If we're at mylo today, this straight up lets us get away with a miss.

That being said, if we're at mylo and AA is lying, this false confidence can lose us the game.

If this is MYLO and AA is full of poo poo don’t we just lose trusting him?

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

If this is MYLO and AA is full of poo poo don’t we just lose trusting him?

I mean, yeah, that's what I meant.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

it's tommu dude

This is what I was referring to earlier btw. Like, not smoking gun, but made a few doubts pop in my mind.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Hello if my deathproof is expended by majority vote i become vanilla town and day continues onto deadline.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

If my deathproof 1 shot gets used any other way i become scumbo

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Back 2 sleep i go

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

eh, but I'm not scum. In fact you shouldn't vote me to be honest... *groan* I was hoping my role would become useful after dunking scum, but it actually got worse lol.

Bifauxnen posted:

hold on are you implying that your ability makes bad stuff happen if someone votes for you

Right now it does, yes... unfortunately

this old exchange actually makes sense now and suggests AA's claim is legit

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

wait what

Dancer
May 23, 2011

also :golfclap: steak, super ghost is a drat neat role

This feels odd, given your claim. You could've said exactly this thing to steak in private comms about your own drat role which is close to the same.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

I can buy it fam. There was a person who revealed # of scum left alive if NK'd (RF?).

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Mr. Steak this game is enforcing very bad mafia habits :v: . Set-up spec should've be this fruitful.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

Mr. Steak this game is enforcing very bad mafia habits :v: . Set-up spec should've be this fruitful.

haha this is why I wish people liked vanilla heavy games more, but this setup of everything being passive has been pretty fun for it being so unusual.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tommu posted:

Hello if my deathproof is expended by majority vote i become vanilla town and day continues onto deadline.

how has this scenario not come to pass then?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
That's a good point.

This post was at 16:27 my time. Making deadline 23:00.

Mr. Steak posted:

Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Anonymous, Anonymous
A Sometimes Food (3): Retro Futurist, Anonymous, Anonymous
Retro Futurist (3): Dancer, Anonymous, Anonymous
Anomalous Amalgam (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Sandwolf (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Dancer (2): Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist, Anonymous, Anonymous
Tommu (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
IllegallySober (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Bifauxnen (2): Dancer, Dancer, Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (6): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Sandwolf, Tommu

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 hours, 32 minutes.

mod-approved
10:25 EST

This post happened at 20:11, after Tommu was "hammered"

Mr. Steak posted:

The day is over.

Exactly one person died today.

Hal, Town-aligned Sleuth, is dead.

Town Sleuth
If you are killed at night, the number of scum remaining in the game will be publicly posted.

It is now Night 2. Scum, please choose your kill quickly (once discord servers un-gently caress themselves)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

innnnnnnnnnnnnnnteresting

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Could be someone else ability idk.

I thought it was ability activated by being scum based off wording but deadline might be tighter for each unique person who votes for me.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Im very not sure

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tommu posted:

Could be someone else ability idk.

I thought it was ability activated by being scum based off wording but deadline might be tighter for each unique person who votes for me.

I have no idea what this means

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

I have no idea what this means

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dancer posted:

This feels odd, given your claim. You could've said exactly this thing to steak in private comms about your own drat role which is close to the same.

My role is not the same or even close. I wish i had a vig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

My role is not the same or even close. I wish i had a vig!

Oh wow my bad I thought it was a response to Leith's role.