Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Son of Rodney posted:

"The Zybourne Clock - imagine four balls on the edge of a clock" but its just an old cuckoo clock with badly glued on brass gears, that pushes one of four balls off of its edge when the first hour rings, and then stops working.

Time works the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
you know the 4 balls thing, does it mean that theres like 4 possible parallel universes and that they get deleted as new ones are created? because that could actually be a kinda cool gameplay mechanic in like a puzzle game or something.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Imagine 4 thousand dollars on the edge of a cliff.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Pretty soon they're gonna be calling him Johnny Fivegrand.

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006
No thanks.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

The Walrus posted:

you know the 4 balls thing, does it mean that theres like 4 possible parallel universes and that they get deleted as new ones are created? because that could actually be a kinda cool gameplay mechanic in like a puzzle game or something.

You already thought about this more than the author did.

Also please keep posting fan art, the original thread from years ago used so many waffleimages uploads and they're all gone 😥

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

it is delightful that it's at $4,420.69 and I wonder who is going to break that price, it's been static for over 24 hours now lol

(I hope it stays that way but I am torn because it would be nice for the artist to make more cash but fuckin' honestly it's just perfect)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
Ultra Carp

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Imagine 4 thousand dollars on the edge of a cliff.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

cnut
May 3, 2016

:vince:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Jesus Christ . . . has the worst poker face.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Holy moly

parara
Apr 9, 2010

:five:

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

cnut
May 3, 2016

Holy gently caress lmao

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

This is possibly the greatest piece of art ever made. Not because of it's quality, but because it's hilarious to imagine this as a real monument. You go up to it and you can't even see it because there's a giant table made of marble that blocks your view of the actual statue.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

cnut
May 3, 2016

Cojawfee posted:

This is possibly the greatest piece of art ever made. Not because of it's quality, but because it's hilarious to imagine this as a real monument. You go up to it and you can't even see it because there's a giant table made of marble that blocks your view of the actual statue.

Agreed. I would pay 4,420.69 for this.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Again: Holy gently caress lmao

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The Nonsexual Flapper Girl Nina (?)

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

These two pictures are no joke my all time favorite version of the "turn a drawing into real painting" thing.

Zybourne Clock is really one of the funniest things that happened on the internet at some point, and the amount of high quality shitposting accompanying it is amazing.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Is there a place to read the premise of zybourne clock? I'm kinda familiar with Johnny five aces, but don't really know the whole story.

Or should I just bid on the concept art?

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

my dog died im sad posted:

Is there a place to read the premise of zybourne clock? I'm kinda familiar with Johnny five aces, but don't really know the whole story.

Or should I just bid on the concept art?

It's all here

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It's been stuck at 4,420.69 for some time, and in my head some dude that was high on imagined meme-cred is now slowly realizing that he might pay over 4000 dollars for a bad drawing of a 15 year old meme.

In real life it's gonna end up at 69,420.69 though, so good for the guy who drew it.

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Dec 14, 2019

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Cojawfee posted:

It was awesome until i saw the writing on the wall,
then it transcended to something the human tongue is unfit to voice.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Son of Rodney posted:

It's been stuck at 4,420.69 for some time, and in my head some dude that was high on imagined meme-cred, is now slowly realizing that he might pay over 4000 dollars for a bad drawing of a 15 year old meme.

In real life it's gonna end up at 69,420.69 though, so good for the guy who drew it.

The genius is the person who placed the second highest bid that put the highest at that number. The high bidder presumably has a higher top bid set.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Time for my unlicensed sequel, Johnny Sixaces

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

It's been stuck at 4,420.69 for some time, and in my head some dude that was high on imagined meme-cred, is now slowly realizing that he might pay over 4000 dollars for a bad drawing of a 15 year old meme.

there have to be dorks with tons of money, there are only so many funkopops

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

hahaha

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Did it start with an OP something like "Let's make a cliche free RPG!" or was that some other random goon game attempt?

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Time for my unlicensed sequel, Johnny Sixaces

That gives me an idea, does Chuck Tingle take requests? We could pool to commission the story of the Zybore Cock starring Johnny Fiveasses.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
well I can certainly say that if I ever made embarrassing art based on an idea from the Something Awful comedy web forums, I would not post about it on social media and then sell it

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008