Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Eldercain posted:

The bartenders let me write the sign for the specials today. I wrote happy holidays in alternating red and green

you're now tied with Nooner for the spot of my favorite goon, godspeed you beautiful drunk person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Coors makes me sick. Quite literally, I dont know what it is about it, maybe that sickly sweet after-taste, it makes me nauseous

There’s two IPAs that make me legit ill. The Stone IPA, which sucks because I like that one, and the Voodoo Ranger IPA. It must be an allergy thing, since it makes my lips itch after I’ve drank it, too. I dunno what ingredient it is that does it to me but it’s a pain.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ugly In The Morning posted:

There’s two IPAs that make me legit ill. The Stone IPA, which sucks because I like that one, and the Voodoo Ranger IPA. It must be an allergy thing, since it makes my lips itch after I’ve drank it, too. I dunno what ingredient it is that does it to me but it’s a pain.

Some beers use isinglass as a clarifier which is made from fish. Sometimes people are allergic to that and both Coors and Stone use it, however not all beer is made using it (such as Guinness, PBR, i think a Lagunitas IPA, etc.).

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Some beers use isinglass as a clarifier which is made from fish. Sometimes people are allergic to that and both Coors and Stone use it, however not all beer is made using it (such as Guinness, PBR, i think a Lagunitas IPA, etc.).

I had thought it might be that, but it's a fairly common additive, isn't it? The vast majority of beers don't give me any issue.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
hello! Anyone else sunday day drinking like this guy?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar posted:

hello! Anyone else sunday day drinking like this guy?

What kind of backwards thinking gives Sunday limited amount of time to booze?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
smoking a pipe and pounding natty light while watching the snow fall

will probably drunkenly finish my Christmas shopping later

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I asked for a vodka Sprite single and the bartender looked at me like I was crazy and poured me a double anyways

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Spent $26 on a four pack of Founders CBS. Worth it, imo.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Suckered the girlfriend to bring me some fireball. Watching sunny in Philadelphia

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Edgar posted:

Suckered the girlfriend to bring me some fireball. Watching sunny in Philadelphia

Mix it with Rumchata. loving amazing.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm hanging out with my gay bud at my apartment now and we're drinking wine and he's serenading me work his ukelele

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The gently caress kind of wine is that clear?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Resting Lich Face posted:

The gently caress kind of wine is that clear?

White claw lmao. It's ok we switched back

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I don't get white claw. I want my booze to taste like rot and/or burning in some manner like I am accustomed to.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

I don't get white claw. I want my booze to taste like rot and/or burning in some manner like I am accustomed to.

White claw: trend or worth trying?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

zaepg posted:

I don’t mind them. They’re not great but it’s strongly flavored seltzer that’ll get you buzzed. I have them when I’m right about where I want to be, drunk-wise, and 5 percent ABV is good for when I want to just maintain.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
when I'm right about where I want to be I move the goal posts

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Zippy the Bummer posted:

when I'm right about where I want to be I move the goal posts

Same.

This is what I like to call a drinking problem.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

zaepg posted:

It's bad but honestly I never say to to booze :beerpal:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Eldercain posted:

It's bad but honestly I never say to to booze :beerpal:

:cheers:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
It's ok to drink when it's on hand und foot

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
It's always and never ok to drink the best part is if you're drunk you don't care if it's ok

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqpnRyfz_aY

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014

Le epic for the mothertrucking win goon sire!! :stare:

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
Anyone drinking Arrogant Bastard Ale tonight?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I can't afford that poo poo come on

I did find an old Keystone Lite in my closet and dumped it into my pigs' trough and watched them scarf it up while I cracked another Natty in the snow

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
On such a winter's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFVPKL2x9m0

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

fuckin solid

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Drinking in winter owns it warms you up real good

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I just sobered up for the first time in like a week and good lord did I ever shitpost a lot, also it feels like a snow plow just ran over my brain several times

I also have a large credit card bill, significantly less weed, no nicotine and at some point I baked like 9 loaves of bread

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

its the drink of choice when you are still in denial about your consumption/wanna get wasted without tasting something

ive had one and was instantly put off by how much i couldnt taste the booze and it instantly took me back to freshmen college parties

OMFG FURRY fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Dec 16, 2019

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
White claw is ok if you want minimal calories per drunkness but you might as well just drink miller or vodka

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

blatman posted:

I just sobered up for the first time in like a week

I found out where you hosed up

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I just spent nearly an hour on facebook with an old university bud who was asking me to help him remember who his roommates were. We just ended up listing every name of our classmates we could recall and none of them rang a bell apparently, so we shotgunned beers instead

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

blatman posted:

I just sobered up for the first time in like a week and good lord did I ever shitpost a lot,

Bitch please you didn't even get probed. Amateur.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Bitch please you didn't even get probed. Amateur.

Mods please prob me but only if I can get the Hank Hill version

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
It is what the gods of old wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I just weighed myself and I've lost 9 pounds this year even though I drink fuckloads of beer. I may be dying