Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm in 'order pizza' mode now that I have the afternoon off to sit on my rear end.

Smoking weed goes without mention, but I like mentioning it anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i got up and smoked a bowl and made breakfast sandwiches of fried eggs bacon and salsa on sourdough and now im going to roll a joint and play death stranding

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i made a loaf of bread and had a sandwich with turkey and cheese in it with some cauliflower on the side. trimming some plants from my grow rn, mostly a gscxgreen crack cross that smells like grapefruit, mint, and gas in that order. it's my favorite plant

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I smoked weed and I'll do it again

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

thinking about making some dal for dinner

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

poverty goat posted:

thinking about making some dal for dinner

Do it

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Smoking another weed. Feeling good about it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've been eating a lot of indian food lately it's a highly stimulating cuisine. also i think india is the birthplace of weed or something? so there's that too.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

All traditional indian edibles/drinkables afaik begin by water curing the weed by boiling it in water which is discarded before it's cooked in fat, because nobody wants their bhang lassi to taste like grass clippings

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
smoked weed before going to get more weed, came home and smoked new weed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think in hinduism they believe weed was a gift to humanity from the gods which honestly seems more true than god existing in the first place somehow

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

hindus have a healthier relationship with cows than vegans

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

everyone makes fun of places where people just take a poo poo anywhere but honestly i'm envious of their freedom.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Hell Yeah posted:

everyone makes fun of places where people just take a poo poo anywhere but honestly i'm envious of their freedom.

Oh, did the mods tell you to keep your posting contained to certain threads from now on?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Oh, did the mods tell you to keep your posting contained to certain threads from now on?

:boom:

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I made 4 dozen Snickerdoodles, 4 dozen shortbread cookies, 2 loaves of banana bread, 2 dozen butter tarts, and 2 loaves of sandwich bread today. Then I got harassed by my wife because she ran out of toilet paper and I was outside smoking weed. A guy can't get no respect.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
What if you took a hot tub and filled it with weed tincture instead of water.

E. My vitamin e acetate guy was out so I had to get flower. Toke one up for me while I'm stuck at work entirely too sober.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
think im still loving stoned from last night. gonna smoke a bowl and do a before/after

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I love weed but I think it interferes with our fun drugs working for me properly.

I had 3 mdma caps on the weekend and didn't really feel high until I smoked weed. Gave them a few hours to kick in and didn't even have a full stomach.

I don't even smoke that much weed, just vape 1 arizer stem a night before bed on green temp.

I don't wanna give up all the time weed for sometimes party drugs.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

god bless the weed thread

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Edit: words

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Dec 17, 2019

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Has anyone invented a centrifuge for weed yet? I have so many gd stems in this batch it's loving insane :mad:

e: maybe I just need this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwEiPc7rysg

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, it's called a mechanical trimmer. You strip the stems and feed the wet bud directly to it. Instead of cutting the bud off its' main stem and leaving it intact.

I really don't mind getting popcorn buds, no stem to it to gently caress with or that counts against your weight. loving hate buying an ounce only to have 6g of stems in the drat thing. Yeah, you get prettier buds from hand trim, but you get more stem too.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

smokin weed right now. big time

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I try to get the popcorn weed when possible because I've had so many giant sticks hiding in the big nugs. Easier to just dump a few small ones in the grinder instead picking chunks off a stem

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
feels so good after the break.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Edibles are edcredible. I love how it feels like silk being draped over you when they finally kick in. I grinded couple of grams of decarbed bud into a curry paste and ended up blasting me off pretty hardcore 2 hours later.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Get yourself a nice cheap $10 spice grinder and throw some weed into it. The centrifugal forces separate a lot of trichomes that end up sticking to the cover so you get two piles of powder to sprinkle atop a bowl of crushed nugs.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

I try to get the popcorn weed when possible because I've had so many giant sticks hiding in the big nugs. Easier to just dump a few small ones in the grinder instead picking chunks off a stem

some places around here sell popcorn weed for slightly cheaper just because some people dont like i guess? i agree its a lot easier to deal with. i guess it dries out quicker

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah it seems like a presentation thing, still gets me just as high.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I got my medical card finally at its been amazing, going to a store to buy weed is a surreal experience.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

klapman posted:

think im still loving stoned from last night. gonna smoke a bowl and do a before/after
I've not be able to get up before 11 the past few days and I think it's due to smoking weed late at night.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

SardonicTyrant posted:

I've not be able to get up before 11 the past few days and I think it's due to smoking weed late at night.

weed will really gently caress up your ability to get good sleep, even if it feels like you're sleepier when you do it. if you want to feel good when you wake up, or be able to wake up before 11, you're going to have to stop smoking so late.

which just means start smoking earlier instead!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm up by 5am regardless of how late I stay up getting stoned. Stupid army habits still haunting me 13 years after I left.

Get a lot of poo poo done early though.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

every night i smoke weed right before bed and wake up in 6.5 hrs completely refreshed.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

just str8 chillin'

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

every night i smoke weed right before bed and wake up in 6.5 hrs completely refreshed.

Yeah, I smoke before I go to bed and usually get a solid night's sleep. Mind you, I'm the weird guy who functions on like 5-6 hours of sleep, but what sleep I do get is hella good

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I use it for insomnia. I haven't found anything that works better. The problem is I get sleepy any other time I use it too. I don't know how some people say it makes them energetic. And don't start with the sativa poo poo either!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sativa reminds me of salvia when that was a thing.

One time my friend took a massive hit and started talking like a psycho.

His girlfriend said "you're scaring me" and he calmly replied "no I'm not."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

The Dregs posted:

I use it for insomnia. I haven't found anything that works better. The problem is I get sleepy any other time I use it too. I don't know how some people say it makes them energetic. And don't start with the sativa poo poo either!

This happened to me when I started smoking until I built up a tolerance from daily smoking. Do you smoke throughout the day or just before bed? If the latter, that *could* be why every strain makes you sleepy. If not, *shrug*