Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Joe Slowboat posted:

White Chyave for life!
Nyain?

Anyways if Zaid breaks her heart Princess should break Zaid.

Zaid is already the least powerful named character in a comic with sewer goblins, he has the agency of a wind-borne plastic bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Next comic preview is up on patreon, and all I can say is: can love bloom on a battlefield?

Only if you're an anime-loving peepants and the elite sniper who doesn't know he exists

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Boy Howdy!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ThaumPenguin posted:

oh no he's hot

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Now the final entries in that competition will end really anticlimatic because some jerk is casually destroying the whole arena in a few seconds.

Seriously, it's been a few days, but the big angel was just in the middle of his giant accusation when this happened.

Has it been established, what's down there? It looks unpleasant and I'd assume a ringout is a loss, but is it deadly?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

cant cook creole bream posted:

Now the final entries in that competition will end really anticlimatic because some jerk is casually destroying the whole arena in a few seconds.

Seriously, it's been a few days, but the big angel was just in the middle of his giant accusation when this happened.

Has it been established, what's down there? It looks unpleasant and I'd assume a ringout is a loss, but is it deadly?

Looked like there were purple flames. Probably not healthy.

Even if there weren't, it looks like a pretty long fall. Not everyone who made it this far can survive a 50 foot drop.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
So either Allison is abusing Cio’s body trust to go all Yabby and murder kill everyone, or Cio is too close to the furious dumbass and is backsliding to her days of murder kill. Either way the blood junky is getting the first big high in decades and this can not end well.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its fine, I can see their parachutes

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

M_Gargantua posted:

So either Allison is abusing Cio’s body trust to go all Yabby and murder kill everyone, or Cio is too close to the furious dumbass and is backsliding to her days of murder kill. Either way the blood junky is getting the first big high in decades and this can not end well.

to be fair, these aren't innocent slaves, they are psychotic warriors who entered into this melee to kill each other for a chance at gaining a divine favor. and if Allicio wasn't the one doing the killing, someone else would have come up on top.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Shoehead posted:

This was not the comic to read while messed up with the flu. It made me do the brain burning thing and after realising "Reach heaven through violence" is CHIM, reread the 36 Lessons of Vivec at 3am

E: I'm also reading God Emperor of Dune so everything is mushing up in my brain

I went to read through all the text at the bottom of some updates and I got to the one were YISUN shows their pupil the wheel and the tower and the secret name of God and I'm like yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is some Kirkbride poo poo

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

M_Gargantua posted:

Or maybe neither because Cio has made peace with herself and grown emotionally since the vault? There's no indication she's losing control here, yet.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Shoehead posted:

I went to read through all the text at the bottom of some updates and I got to the one were YISUN shows their pupil the wheel and the tower and the secret name of God and I'm like yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is some Kirkbride poo poo

there's also alt text!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

This seems to be exactly what they were both doing before they fused, except that, y'know, they're better at it now. Plus, raising hell and serving as a distraction is their entire mission here.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

M_Gargantua posted:

What are you talking about? We already established earlier that they are literally steering Alicio together and this is a tournament that everyone consented to entering. Also we already did the thing where Cio was reluctant to come along because she wanted to settle down and stop doing the adventure and fighting thing but she got over it and followed anyway to help Allison.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

That and having Yab come out now would feel like a retread of the same thing we've already been through, narratively. Yab came out when Alison betrayed/abandoned her, and that's literally not possible now.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Oh boy I'm almost as hyped to Zaid reacting to what he remembers as his meek and insecure girlfriend that is now a devil-fused destruction goddess almost as much as Solomon's complete meltdown when Allison and the gang yeet out after wrecking his tournament.

Iron Twinkie fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Dec 21, 2019

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Iron Twinkie posted:

Oh boy I'm almost as hyped to Zaid reacting to what he remembers as his meek and insecure girlfriend that is now a devil-fused destruction goddess

"Well, that explains a lot."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Hi there, Mister Zaid, Gog Agog from Gog News Network. You just got dumped live on the multiversal glyphosphere, does that fuckin' suck or what??

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i like that zaid apparently just watched princess destroy those two guys and is only just now going "hang on, i don't think these are actual guards!"

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I really don't get the concern about Cio's mental health. This is a battle royale where people have been trying to kill her and Allison. In response she's loving up the arena, and at worse being reckless about who it'd harm/kill- and both she and Allison have plenty of experience with those sort of fights outside of anything having to do with Yab and the assault on the vault. Also, the purple fire is the edge of the arena, if you survive your pillar falling and then the debris falling from the surrounding pillars, you're almost certainly fine (and DQd).

As for Nyaid/Zaiave, I can ship it. The look on her face is very "oh an' he sexy" and tbf she's right. Zaid is hot!

Lastly, as someone who uses boy howdy in their day to day idiom, my :10bux: Gog Av speaks for me when we're talking about the very best of all demi-urges. I might not eat the worm, but I'd definitely watch all of its TV shows.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

habeasdorkus posted:

I really don't get the concern about Cio's mental health.

Yeah Cio is the most sane of the bunch, all she wanted was to not get hurt and hurt people again.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

paranoid randroid posted:

i like that zaid apparently just watched princess destroy those two guys and is only just now going "hang on, i don't think these are actual guards!"

to be fair, it was probably very fast work.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Also I really don't think Cio has a general aversion to violence because immediately after arriving she yeeted a man and then blew up another.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Cio's go-to when it comes to conflict resolution is cutting people in half with paper dolls, i do not believe she is doing too bad under the current circumstances beyond the revelation she should probably communicate with her girlfriend better

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Glagha posted:

Also I really don't think Cio has a general aversion to violence because immediately after arriving she yeeted a man and then blew up another.

It's a fuckin kung fu comic, whadda ya want? The protagonists are gonna kill people, doesn't make them sociopaths.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its a world where punching hell of suckers in the mouth and telling chicks straight up you like them is a path to real and actual enlightenment.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
anyway gently caress all you cowards, im shipping Zaid and Princess. get you a woman who can bench press you.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

paranoid randroid posted:

anyway gently caress all you cowards, im shipping Zaid and Princess. get you a woman who can bench press you.

why not all three

princess has two arms, she can curl zaid with the left and nyave with the right at the same time

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Alicio looks like they are having so much fun :3:

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Rotten Red Rod posted:

It's a fuckin kung fu comic, whadda ya want? The protagonists are gonna kill people, doesn't make them sociopaths.

???? I don't want anything? I was talking about the person who was like :ohno: Cio's being forced to kill by Allison.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
"Why didn't you tell us he was hot?" :eyepop:

"Is he? I never really noticed." :gaysper:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

YaketySass posted:

"Why didn't you tell us he was hot?" :eyepop:

"Is he? I never really noticed." :gaysper:

there has to be a reason she chose him for her "grand canyon trip" despite obviously not having much fondness for him.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

"grand canyon trip"

But the first time we met him they were in be... oh.

OOOOOOOH.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Glagha posted:

???? I don't want anything? I was talking about the person who was like :ohno: Cio's being forced to kill by Allison.

Not forced to kill, I just suspect this level of wanton violence, while a romantic shared experience of intimacy, will not be good for either's long term morality.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Did you miss the part where Allison uppercutted a guy so hard that he slammed into the ceiling?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

M_Gargantua posted:

Not forced to kill, I just suspect this level of wanton violence, while a romantic shared experience of intimacy, will not be good for either's long term morality.

You don't reached heaven through pacifism

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Who What Now posted:

You don't reached heaven through pacifism
You reach heaven through passing a fist through someone's face or having a fist passed through yours.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
idiots! you reach heaven by being able to accomplish fist arts but living in a barrel instead!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Yeah i'm all on board for this arena smashing action but Meti had a good point that the path to a happy life with your blue girlfriend is not the path of face busting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

yes, but as a wise poet once said 'Bustin makes me feel good'