Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gonzo McFee posted:

The American left just aren't ready for the liberal revolt when Bernie becomes the nominee though. The Liberals aren't going to go where you lead them. They're going to shout and scream and stamp their feet in the most embarrassing ways and sabotage everything. They'll say Bernie's antisemitism is just as bad as Trump's literal concentration camps. They'll warn of Stalinist purges that never come but they'll still pretend they did. People called Barseroy Humblebum who's name has never been mentioned before or after will get headline coverage because he quit after some unverifiable bullshit happened. They will choke the airwaves with unimaginably tedious dross that will be discussed at length regardless of merit. Bernie will release the piss tape and the first question asked will be about antisemitism by an MSNBC hack. It won't matter that it's all clearly bullshit. It'll be like swimming in warm mayonnaise somebody shat in.

it'll happen but the big difference between the american and uk liberal class is nobody pays any attention to ours

all the more reason why the sanders people should ignore and ridicule people who make these attacks because they're completely irrelevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
The left has to worry about getting the liberals in a position where they want to revolt before they worry about the revolt itself. It's basically the same fight, same rhetoric, same strategy etc. anyway.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it'll happen but the big difference between the american and uk liberal class is nobody pays any attention to ours

all the more reason why the sanders people should ignore and ridicule people who make these attacks because they're completely irrelevant

You have as many late night talk show hosts as we have columnists and they're all Liberal bores. Get ready to have the airwaves choked with weak shite that keeps you from talking about anything else.

100% the way to deal with it is scolding mockery of anyone pitching it.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gonzo McFee posted:

You have as many late night talk show hosts as we have columnists and they're all Liberal bores. Get ready to have the airwaves choked with weak shite that keeps you from talking about anything else.

nobody under 70 watches those and even then it's a small sliver of the overall elderly population

our media is a lot more balkanized than yours. the most popular regular scripted shows in the uk proportionally get ratings on par with major sports championships in the us

like i said the sanders campaign shouldn't take any of these people seriously, but it's because they have no real audience or influence outside a relative handful of people who weren't gonna vote for him anyway

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
drat, Amber is really trying to be the Leftist version of Mike Rowe isn't she.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Forceholy posted:

hot?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

for all her faults amber is yet to have an osha hot take

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

nobody watches corden, fallon, et al while lucid enough to remember a word of it the next day. Its all geriatrics and people who fell asleep with the tv on

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Forceholy posted:

Mike Rowe is a catspaw for various reactionary interests. Are you saying Amber Frost is a paid shill for... Big Leftism?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I want to see Amber’s 12 Rules

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Forceholy posted:

:wtc:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

you do realize you can just plain say you don't like amber, right? you don't have to couch it in some kind of puzzling metaphor

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Amber is the Dilberrito of brooklyn podcast hosts

Amber is the CATS of the left

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

They just mean hanging out with Felix and Virgil is a Dirty Job.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Amber saying she’s 42 also means she’s mom.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Amber has embraced the dialectic and derives her immense power from a yin and yang style of takes. For every “good” take she must also have a “bad and spicy” take to balance it. Or maybe she is just a contrarian and half of things in the world are bad and half are good.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

space uncle posted:

Amber has embraced the dialectic and derives her immense power from a yin and yang style of takes. For every “good” take she must also have a “bad and spicy” take to balance it. Or maybe she is just a contrarian and half of things in the world are bad and half are good.

frankly batting .500 is way better than most pundits I can think of when it comes to interesting takes

alternatively:

you imbecile. you loving moron

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I liked Will's joke about CATS being Virgil's Red Dragon becoming.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

420 Gank Mid posted:

Amber is the CATS of the left

We talkin' the musical, the film, or 'How are you gentlemen'?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

We talkin' the musical, the film, or 'How are you gentlemen'?

Yes

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ron Jeremy posted:

Amber saying she’s 42 also means she’s mom.

is she really older than me? good lord...

I thought Matt and Will were the grand parents of this thing.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
which Chapo is baby

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Seams posted:

which Chapo is baby

Virgil

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Seams posted:

which Chapo is baby
It's absolutely Matt, have you seen what he wears on a regular basis

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Didn't Felix just turn 30 last year?

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

There is no way Amber is 42. She looks like she's in her mid 20s.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

SlimGoodbody posted:

You look at that leopard print top from the last live stream and tell me she isn't mid 40's.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Forceholy posted:

Didn't Felix just turn 30 last year?
I believe Felix is 29 and the youngest of them.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

You look at that leopard print top from the last live stream and tell me she isn't mid 40's.

that's small town indiana late 20s

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

The Muppets On PCP posted:

that's small town indiana late 20s

Indiana late 20s is 50s in the rest of the world.

That place is a time hole.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
There's no way Amber is 40 or older.

Also: Critical support for ICE??

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

SlimGoodbody posted:

I could've sworn she mentioned being born in 1984 somewhere which makes her 38 if my math is right

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
No... No the chapos are all 30 like me. It's not true.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The Chapos need to inject some youthful energy by hiring Brandon Wardell

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Omnicarus posted:

I could've sworn she mentioned being born in 1984 somewhere which makes her 38 if my math is right

drat this is some good math

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Omnicarus posted:

She'd be my age, then. Which is between 21 and 29 depending on the girl I'm trying to chat up on Tinder.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

which one of you

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/12/19/its-official-air-forces-huey-replacement-named-grey-wolf.html

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I had to double check I didn’t have brain worms. She says right after the part where she gets bleeped “I’m a spry 42” but my institute for creeper studies toolkit finds a profile she has up somewhere listing her birth year as 1982.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I wonder if they're gonna do another Christmas episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

I wonder if they're gonna do another Christmas episode