Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Ted Cruz is a fleshy bag of maggots, worms, cockroaches, and other assorted vermin. Pray you never meet him in person, you will never forget the sight of things under "his" skin, writhing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Ted Cruz is a fleshy bag of maggots, worms, cockroaches, and other assorted vermin. Pray you never meet him in person, you will never forget the sight of things under "his" skin, writhing.

Oozie Cruzie

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Immediately after returning from their honeymoon, Heidi Cruz says, she had a bit of a rude awakening with regard to her husband's soup habit.

"When I married Ted, we got back from our honeymoon, and he went off to the store and came home by himself. And I was completely shocked to see that he arrived back at our apartment with literally 100 cans of Campbell’s Chunky soup," she said recently in a CNN Town Hall.

to sum it up:
https://www.tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
fiorina falling off the stage was pretty amazing, though i admittedly thought i had remembered him pushing her off the stage

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

GalacticAcid posted:

Very happy I don’t remember this

(never watched much TV)

Forbes ranked Dunham as the third highest-paid comedian in the United States behind Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock[4] and reported that he was one of the highest-earning comics from June 2008 to June 2009, earning approximately $30 million during that period.[6]

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Jeff Dunham is insanely racist and seeing people just accept that poo poo made me feel like I was living in the twilight zone

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Doctor Jeep posted:

Immediately after returning from their honeymoon, Heidi Cruz says, she had a bit of a rude awakening with regard to her husband's soup habit.

"When I married Ted, we got back from our honeymoon, and he went off to the store and came home by himself. And I was completely shocked to see that he arrived back at our apartment with literally 100 cans of Campbell’s Chunky soup," she said recently in a CNN Town Hall.

to sum it up:
https://www.tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

I’ve explained this story to people to explain my disgust at him and literally had people ask “What’s so wrong with that?”

i work with skinsuited monsters :cry:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Jiang Zemin DESTROYS Chinese Fake News!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIj2BVJS2A

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

fiorina falling off the stage was pretty amazing, though i admittedly thought i had remembered him pushing her off the stage

You may be thinking of the time he repeatedly elbowed his wife in the face

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Jiang Zemin DESTROYS Chinese Fake News!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIj2BVJS2A

he's scary in a westboro baptist church leader way

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

In 2002, at the height of post-9/11 paranoia, NJ governor Jim McGreevey appointed his Israeli boyfriend as his homeland security adviser. The ensuing scandal ultimately led him to resign in disgrace two years later.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Ted Cruz's daughter recoiling in disgust on camera at his attempts to imitate a genuine familial bond

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ted Cruz missing the point in Green Eggs and Ham so hard that he read the book out loud in the Senate to explain why he didn't like Obamacare

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Ted Cruz's daughter recoiling in disgust on camera at his attempts to imitate a genuine familial bond

Has a man ever been so owned

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Ted Cruz's own family hates his guts

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Fantastic Flyer posted:

those poor kids, remember this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYnl-oPvHGg

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

old.flv posted:

Has a man ever been so owned

and all of it led to this pulitzer-level photo:

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

t boone pickens

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Stato-Masochist posted:

t boone pickens

rip

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

yet another point in favor of the pickens plan

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://arthur.fandom.com/wiki/Pablo_Neruda

https://arthur.fandom.com/wiki/Mao_Zedong

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

Dec 26, 2012

the level of splatter was so good

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UJ9_Qhekc

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

my boss was a high up dude in politics for a while, worked on Obama’s first campaign, and knew a lot of prominent Republicans.

He once told me, “When you first meet Ted Cruz your gut instinct is to despise him. But then as you get to really know him, you realize that your initial reaction was not nearly strong enough”

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Krankenstyle posted:

i think we need to do soemthing, this comes up every time

imo we either start calling the revolutionary doppleganger just rib or something or we go all in on direct ribkid action.

the false rib kid deserves recognition and giving credit to the real rib kid is stolen valor

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
David Cameron put his fleshy pole in a dead pig's mouth

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

hillaryis44 still exists, and they’ve looped around to being trump supporters

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
unless you think rib kid was like 6 years old in ribkid.jpg, rib kid did not murder a coal exec

what i'm getting at is that we're all very disappointed in rib kid and he needs to step up his robber baron murder game

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Is the scale tilting heavily to the right the point or a happy accident like I was

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Filthy Hans posted:

In 2002, at the height of post-9/11 paranoia, NJ governor Jim McGreevey appointed his Israeli boyfriend as his homeland security adviser. The ensuing scandal ultimately led him to resign in disgrace two years later.

I thought they stood with israel???

Krankenstyle posted:

that Jeb! face

Donny Trump smashing the Bush clan's political aspirations once and for all is also something that is funny and happened

Homeless Friend posted:

read that as goon nazi sex

Has anybody actually heard from Czar?

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 00:03 on Dec 24, 2019

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ALFbrot posted:

unless you think rib kid was like 6 years old in ribkid.jpg, rib kid did not murder a coal exec

what i'm getting at is that we're all very disappointed in rib kid and he needs to step up his robber baron murder game

he is timeless and without age. there's a little rib kid in all of us.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
Now, watch this drive

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Bush showing a comedic slideshow of him looking under the couch etc for the wmd

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The support the troops crowd really loved how funny and personable a man he was

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

HRC still holds a public grudge against bernie to this day because she lost the general to trump

also the clintons and the media-elite were so certain HRC was going to win, that they queued up a ton of puff pieces about how amazing chelsea was, but then hilldawg lost and there was this bizarre dissonance where several weeks worth of grocery store magazines had chelsea's dumb face all over the covers despite trump winning

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Freaking Crumbum posted:

HRC still holds a public grudge against bernie to this day because she lost the general to trump

also the clintons and the media-elite were so certain HRC was going to win, that they queued up a ton of puff pieces about how amazing chelsea was, but then hilldawg lost and there was this bizarre dissonance where several weeks worth of grocery store magazines had chelsea's dumb face all over the covers despite trump winning

Are you insinuating that Chelsea does not, in fact, look cool?

https://mobile.twitter.com/variety_claudia/status/854075323314429952?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

MD2020 posted:

Are you insinuating that Chelsea does not, in fact, look cool?

https://mobile.twitter.com/variety_claudia/status/854075323314429952?lang=en

how much do you think it burns her up that she went from "ascendant American royal" to "getting yelled at by the proles for sticking her nose where it doesn't belong for a photo op"

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1106885591986302976